- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 7!


                                               Chapter 7.

     In the cafeteria, Lizzy and Dawn were chatting about how they should do their family trees. Miss Applegate had announced that everyone had three weeks to get the project done. "I'm wondering if I could put my dog Noodles in it besides, she is apart of my family also." Dawn thought as Lizzy laughed covering her mouth to not be so loud; the pig-tail hairstyle wearing girl glared at her friend with a slight dark look. "What's so funny?" "I'm sorry Dawn, but Miss Applegate clearly stated that pets are not allowed; you just weren't paying attention." "Indeed she wasn't." The girls looked up and scowled as Sylvia was holding her lunch tray smirking.


"So Lizzy, I heard that your parents died two years ago huh? it must be very crummy being an orphan I suppose?" Dawn grew cross; she didn't like the way kids would talk to her best friend like that. She was very fun-loving until her dark side would show and that was only because if she or any of her companions and classmates were made fun at or talked about. "For your information Sylvia, Lizzy already has a family." "Oh really? And who are they? The Petersons who wish they had children of their own?" "Nope, the Jacksons!" The next thing the girls knew was that every child had their eyes locked onto their table; Lizzy tried to shush her but the conversation never ended.

"The Jacksons you say? and who are they?" "They are the most famous people anyone has ever met before. They are very kindhearted, giving, and welcoming to people who visit; I have been to their house in Encino but I also met Michael Jackson!" Soon, kids had their mouths agape and whispers flooded through. Lizzy grew red in the face as she tried to duck her head. "Michael Jackson? who is he?" Sylvia asked secretly amazed but wouldn't show it. "He is the world's famous singer, dancer and entertainer anyone has seen. He is the legal guardian of Lizzy and Tyler and they are living with him at his house at Neverland." The brunette rolled her eyes. "Legal guardian? tell me Liz, did he adopted you? Or are you just staying with him where he can help you survive? which is it?" Lizzy was now growing very uncomfortable how the way the classmates stared at her. She really didn't want to give away her secret of temporarily living with him or else Sylvia would find out and that would be embarrassing.

"Hah! admit it! You don't have a family at all! so why bother having a family tree if your real parents are dead and the so-called Jacksons are just guardians? man what a waste. If you are willing to keep the project, why don't you find other members who are willing to share the moments with you that you are longing to have and I'm talking about blood-related family relatives not fake ones." By then, Lizzy had had enough of the nonsense and started to lunge at her who then screamed clearly ashamed of what she had gotten through her lips.

"What is going on here?" The principle by the name of Mr. Evans asked as he stormed in witnessing what was happening. "Miss Maxwell, Miss Walsh, in my office now!" He boomed.