- Text Size +


After a month of lovemaking the young couple were concerned about what was going on because Faith wasn't pregnant.


The royal doctor was called to the palace and after an embarrassing explanation of their activities the doctor ran tests on the both of them and told them that it would take a few days for the results to be back.


The royal doctor returned two days later bearing good and bad news to the nervous couple.


The royal doctor escorted by one of the servants into one of the rooms in the Palace substituted as the medical room.

Faith was laying down on her bed and Michael was sitting by her side holding her hand tightly in his.


After greeting them both respectfully he sat in one of the chairs offered by King Michael.


"So the results are here which would you prefer to hear first? The good or bad news?"


The anxious king and queen said "bad news" simoustanly.


The royal doctor coughed lightly and shuffled though the papers momentarily after doing so looked up gravely into their eyes.


"The bad news is your majesty is that you only have one overy running in your body but there is a chance of you still becoming pregnant it's just you should check  your ovulation cycle and the good news is your highness your sperms are healthy." The doctor explained. He stopped talking to allow the information sink in.


After a few seconds King Michael smiled crookedly at the good news at least it was good news to him.


"That is wonderful news doctor we will just have to try harder" King Michael said kindly and squeezing Faith's hand in comfort.


The doctor continued further on with more information and the couple asking questions here and there.

 

"Alright I wish you the best of luck I'll come back in a month or so to test more results I bet your majesty will be with child" the man ended off smirking.

 

 


King Michael stood up and racing off to find Faith, to his relief she hadn't travelled to far but she was sitting by the gardens feeding one of the many pets walking around in the Palace.


She was feeding the peacock breadcrumbs from a few feet away engrossed in his prideful beauty as he ate the crumbs peacefully.


"Faith have you been crying...?" Michael asked gently sitting down beside her.


"No I've been here feeding the peacock" she replied sarcastic avoiding his gaze.


"Don't lie to me my queen I know your hurt from the news .." he said coolly.


"Alright I'm feeling like shit because I can't give you a child off the bat Michael ...I feel worthless!..." She ranted to him a look of hurt and self-loathing expressed in her brown eyes.


"You aren't worthless my queen it's just going to take longer for us to have our little girl or boy" he said reassuringly reaching out to pull her into his arms.


"What if I can't get pregnant Michael...?" She said in grief.


A small sillence fell between them but Michael didn't allow the silence last for too long. "You will get pregnant my Queen..but if that doesn't happen we can adopt" he replied kissing her forehead tenderly.


"Your right let's go back inside" she replied feeling a tad better from his words, he always know how to cheer her up.


They left the gardens walking back into the palace. Later on in the evening when they were laying side by side on the queen sized bed Faith noticed the large bags under his doe like eyes.


"Michael you haven't been taking your medicine for the insomnia" she said rubbing his jaw.


"I've been so busy with the paperwork my queen I've forgotten completely to take them" he replied enjoying the feel of her cool fingers on his jaw.


"Maybe you should get a assistant?" She suggested to him.


"Mhmm" he mumbled sleepily snuggling closer to her until his face was nestled  between her breasts.


"Idiot" she mumbled embarrassed at where his face was sleeping on. She brushed her hands though his hair as she listened to his quiet snores until she fell asleep as well.

Chapter End Notes:

Poor Faith feeling insecure but let's hope it won't last for long! Comments are loved...! enjoy!