- Text Size +


Day 1:

Faith:

The next morning I was woken up by an already dressed Michael. I really just wanted to go back to sleep but he wouldn't allow it.

I was suddenly picked up bridal style and a loud yelp erupted from my lips.

"What are you doing Michael! Put me down" I demanded.

He simply walked away from my bed and put me back on the ground on my feet, kissed my forehead, stepped back and told me to be dressed in an hour because we had a long day of exploring to do.

I groaned at the thought of leaving the heavenly bed, glancing back at my bed mournfully one more time. I shrugged my shoulders and went to the bathroom to get ready.

45 Minutes later..
I was ready, I normally left my long hair down my back but since we will likely be in the sun today I piled up my hair in a high ponytail.
Also wearing a loose lavender coloured summer dress and black sandals on my feet.

Now strolling Into the large kitchen I saw Michael sitting at the table eating breakfast and without another word I sat down and ate as well.

After eating breakfast, we entered the car to see a complete stranger sitting across from us.

A slim figured lady wearing a white T-shirt and knee length skirt staring back at us with her chocolate brown eyes.

"Um Michael who is she?" I asked while eyeing the woman in front of us.

"She will be our tour guide" Michael replied simply.

Somehow that was her cue to speak, she flashed us both a breathtaking smile and said in a heavy Italian accented voice,

"Hello my name is Dorotea! I will be your tour guide for the day" she chirped to us in a professionally cheerful voice and we shook hands with her.

"Well Dorotea, could you please tell us what we have planned today?" I asked curious about today's schedule.

Dorotea shuffling through her papers and looking back up at us smiling kindly began to tell us what the agenda for today.

"Well your majesty and uh friend...we are on our way to the Colosseum! Which is one of Rome's oldest buildings we can explore the inside and learn more about it's history..later on I have booked for you to visit one of the nearby farms where you both will grace stomp and taste the wine you've crushed that day how does that sound" she finished waiting for our decision.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan Miss.Dorotea" Michael piped in excited.

"Well I'm glad you think so your majesty" she implied flirtatious.

I rose an eyebrow at her suggestive manner but I wasn't going to let it get to me, if she tried anything Michael was too clueless to even give her chance so I kept quiet.

I wasn't really in the mood to talk so resting my head on Michael's shoulder while he talked with the tour guide about whatever topic he was interested in.

"My queen we have arrived" Michael said snapping me out of my small nap.

"Mhmm" I mumbled tiredly and sat up right. The door was opened by Michael's driver while he allowed Miss.Dorotea to come out first and we followed after.

Shading my face from the rays of sunshine beaming down on us, I looked around the semi crowded streets until my eyes looked straight forward to see the Colosseum..

The Colosseum was absolutely magnificent! The crumpling and disfigured display truly showed how old the building was but still somehow stayed through the length of time and modern ages..

I just stood there watching the Colosseum in awe but the feel of Michael's arms around my waist and his cool breath on my ear jumbled me out of my thoughts.

"It's truly wonderful isn't it my Queen?" He crooned in awe and amazement.

"Indeed it is Michael..let's go in before we get stomped by the people around us" I said noticing the flock of people beginning to crowd around us..as always it was the people who wanted to catch a glimpse of him.

Thankfully the bodyguards did the usual circle around us and we went to the Colosseum, as we walked Dorothea who was in the circle with us began to tell Michael and I about the history of the Colosseum.

From what I could tell Michael was absorbing the history up like a sponge, I listened in and asked a question here and there about the wonderful piece of architecture.

We went in though the doors and from the corner of my eye I could see Michael was impressed just as I felt about the outside.

Luckily I brought my camera along to take pictures.

I managed to take a few pics of Michael off guard and they were beautiful pictures..his face was completely relaxed and free driven in this Colosseum.

He noticed awhile I had been taking pictures of him and he asked to use my camera.

I didn't mind as long he didn't drop my camera, so I handed my old camera to him and proceeded to do more exploring.

An hour later we came out of the Colosseum enriched in knowledge and we were huddled into the car.

As we were making our way now to the next activity, I was looking though the camera seeing my shots and Michael's images looked quite professional.

"Woah Michael your photos look quite professional, how comes you never took on photography instead?" I asked him.

"Well my queen I've always loved snapping memories growing up and I remember keeping a scrap book of memories but I never felt it was a profession but one of my favorite hobbies" he explained grinning cheerfully.

"You can be on camera duty from now" I smirked at him and he laughed, we continued to look though the camera for the mean time.


Dorotea coughed lightly interrupting our conversation to tell us we had arrived.

Stepping out of the car all I could see was hues of green all around us, as we walked down to a large Italian styled home I saw at the corner of my eyes, the workers doing various chores in the vineyard of plants growing around us.

We walked to the back of the house and at one point walking forward I saw a few workers covered in dried stains and carrying barrels of wine to be processed.

But I was a little confused about where we going until the back of the door was flung open and revealed an avenge height man wearing a blue denim loose top on jeans with a pair of stunning blue eyes and jet black glossy black accustomed by a moustache.

"Buon giorno Your Majesty and friend!, it is lovely to meet you both!" He said in a deep Italian accent and he shook hands with Michael.

When his baby blue eyes landed on me for the first time, he smirked and taking my hand in his greeted me flirtatiously. "Piacere, Come si chiama (it is lovely to meet you, what is your name?)?" and pressing a faint kiss on my palm.

I giggled like a little school girl and my Italian was a little rusty, I did take a few classes two years ago but I still remembered the basics.

"Faith" I said back to him smiling faintly.

A loud cough broke our eye contract and in that moment I turned around to face Michael and I become a victim to his dark glare pinned on me.

Quickly removing my hand from the Italian Charmer, his mind clicked we were more than friends, asked us to follow him into one of the empty room while evading Michael's icy glare on his back.

Pausing our walk I pulled him back and he turned around to glare at me, I sheepishly smiled back at him.

"I'm sorry for allowing him to flirt like that Michael and forgetting you..." I apologized hoping he'd forgive me.

"Just be careful my love you are my woman and no else's" he coolly stated.

"Getting a bit arrogant aren't we Hm? I am not your property Michael" I felt a little peeved off with that kind of statement after I apologized, I was not in the mood for his claim on me.

I walked past him but his hand gripped my wrist and he said sadly "I'm sorry my queen..I felt jealous of that Italian man who could sway you so easily then what does leave me?"

Aww he's insecure my poor cute boyfriend. I gushed over him internally.

"Michael don't worry I'm not going to run away with this Italian pretty boy, I love you more over him and he doesn't have the biggest heart I've ever seen in these parts of Rome" I said to him and pecked him briefly on the lips.

He smiled that handsome smile I loved so much. The Italian charmer found us and we strolled into a large empty room with two large barrels side by side.

"Now your majesty and the beautiful Miss.Faith, our Activity for today is grape stomping where you both will crush the grapes to make wine and which we will serve to you later in restaurant this evening"

"Hell no, there is no way I'm putting my feet in there" I wasn't putting my feet in there even if you paid me a million bucks..this wasn't my thing and never will be.

"Oh please my queen it will be fun!" Michael pleaded and pinning the puppy dog look on me.

I sighed knowing I wouldn't have my way and being lifted into the barrel barefooted by Michael (he didn't want the Italian man touching me)

My feet squirmed beneath the fresh grapes until I felt a little more balanced.

The Italian charmer whose name was Martinez stood in front of us and crossing his arms declared in a challenging voice.

"First person to crush their berries fastest gets to eat our renown dessert wins!"

"I will be the Victor my Queen" Michael said smirking smugly.

"Mhm we shall see" I taunted back smugly.

"Go!" Martinez hollered.

Immediately we both began to stomp the grapes underneath our feet, at first I wasn't up for it but now it was just a weird and fun experience where as I and Michael were throwing jabs at each other playfully through it all.

After five minutes Martinez looked into our barrels to declare we both crushed the grapes and we both were declared the winners.

Michael coming out of the barrel with the aid of his bodyguard and assigning another bodyguard to get me out of the barrel.

Once we out of the barrel we were given towels to dry ourselves. After we dried off Michael's bodyguards gave us hand cream.

His bodyguards do really think of everything.. I thought surprised to myself.

Shrugging my shoulders I creamed my feet and my arms as well just in case and handed the cream back to the bodyguard.

"Well I hope you both enjoyed the barrel fun! The wine is going to be processed now so it will take some time" Martinez explained and I didn't mind waiting.

"I don't mind waiting..do you Michael?" I asked looking at him and he said the same.

Martinez then guided us to one of their ground lounges, Michael and I sat on one of the comfortable coaches drinking chilled glass of water and relaxing with each other.

It was roughly after an hour where Michael and I had sat down waiting for Martinez to return.

At last he returned this time wearing an apron and he smiled apologetic.

"Ah I am sorry for making you both wait so long! Your meal with the wine is ready please follow me"

So we followed him to their downstairs restaurant where our table was right outside in the cool breeze while the sun overlapped in a shades of light red and orange.

So Michael and I sat on the comfortable chair across from each other, holding hands while we waited and chatted.

A few minutes later our food was brought over by another worker and we tucked in. Thirty minutes later we were now drinking our wine and I was drinking slowly to not get drunk so easily.

But on the other hand Michael was enjoying the wine a bit too much from what I could he had already drunk the bottle half full..

"Eh tiger you need to slow down on the wine" I told him warily.

"Hic!" He hickered drowsily.

"I'm perfectly fine no worrriessss!" He slurred and laying his head on his hands.

"Ok you've drunk enough alcohol..let's go" I told him firmly but he wouldn't budge so I called one of the bodyguards over to come over and carry him.

He obeyed immediately carrying the prince in his beefy arms, then asking a worker for Martinez to come and escort us out in which he came back and we walked to the car.

"It is a shame to see you go Bella but at last it was lovely to see you" Martinez said to me and placing another kiss on my hand.

"Well yes--" I said before I was interrupted by Michael's slurred voice "no touch my lady or I throw you to the lions"

Martinez chuckled at Michael's words and bide us farewell and walked away.

"Please drop him gently mark" I told the bodyguard and he did so in which I entered the car and no Dorothea around...

So sitting down now next to a drunk Michael was a sight to see, he instead decided to lay his head on my lap and began to sing a random song.

"I don't need no dreams when I'm by your side..baby you got to be mine" he sang in a crisp clear voice.

"Wow when did you learn to sing like that tiger" I asked him amazed at his singing tone and ran my fingers though his curls.

"I dunno...songs come to me and I write them down" he said sounding sober momentarily before falling asleep.

I giggled quietly at his behaviour he could be so cute when he wasn't being a pest sometimes...I wonder if he will remember any of this..? Probably not. I thought unlikely to myself.

Chapter End Notes:

Ah you gotta love a drunk Prince mj 😂 ..Enjoy!