- Text Size +

Mj’s Pov:

 

Soon after showing Chris around the school, I found out he was in one or two of my classes, which I thought was great. I spent most of the class telling him to be quiet but in true Chris’s style he cracked up jokes in our class making everyone laugh and even earning a chuckle from our teacher once in awhile.

 

The bell rang for our lunch break, I took Chris to our cafeteria and we waited in line, as usual Chris being his loud self.

 

Eventually we sat down for our lunch and before I could bite into my sandwich, Chris smirked in amusement “so Michael when I am getting that million you promised me when you are a big time singer!”

 

Rolling my eyes at him, biting into my sandwich and swallowing I told him grinning cheekily “like I said all those years ago when you are a big time comedian we can talk Chris and I gotta ask too what made ya come to this school hm?” I bit into my sandwich again and waited for his response.

 

Chris shrugged his shoulders carelessly and replied unbothered “ah heck I was bored and mama said it was time to move back she thinking I was moving with the wrong crowd, so she dragged both of our asses back here and here I am today brother”

 

I nodded my head and Chris opening his lunch began to eat as well. We ate in silence until we both finished our meals.

 

Until Chris reaching over to pull at my Afro, hollered in laughter “damn mike, I remember you having this afro all these years ago and you let it grow man when you gonna cut it?”

 

Pushing his hand away from my afro, I shook my head and told him annoyed “I ain’t ever cutting it Chris, amber will not be happy if I did” I chuckled. Chris raising his eyebrows in surprise “well I be damn, Michael you got yourself a girl, where she at?”

 

I could feel my happy mood turn sour instantly when I mentioned her name and I said sadly “she wasn’t my girlfriend Chris… She was my friend”

 

Chris’s expression turned worried and he asked concerned “what happened Michael?”

 

Sighing sadly, I retold the whole story to Chris excluding the part of the mafia in the story.

Chris was angry by the expression he had on his face, calmly stated “you are telling me that she didn’t even give you a chance to explain at all?! And she kicked you out? That girl Michael is a bitch and I have seen some bitches, she is a classified A+ Bitch”

 

I couldn’t help but raise my voice and defend her when Chris called her a bitch and Chris saw how annoyed I was getting quickly changed the topic and placing his arm around my shoulder saying “forget that girl, Michael I can introduce ya to some girls I meet today, one for you and me what ya say?”

 

I raised a single eyebrow and asked him curious “when did you become a matchmaker?”

 

Chris chuckled loudly removing his arm around my shoulder and said “Look at me Michael, I am a tall fine glass of chocolate milk, these girls dig that man” he emphasised this by getting up and spinning around.

 

I felt the laughter burst from my lips, holding my chest and said “brother come to the drama club you will fit in fine in there with me”

 

 

Chris shoved me aside, we sat there cracking up for a good while until break ended and we went to our usual classes.

Chapter End Notes:

sooo what you think? I will update the next chapter hopefully tomorrow or friday. stay tuned ;)