- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy this chapter ♥
Nexts ones are coming soon !

 

Once we've been installed in a big puple room, sitting on some very confortable armchairs, he started to talk. I wasn't sure of anything, was I dreaming to be in front of Prince ? I had to concentrate on our real mission but his presence was just confusing.

- Alright, first, he said, I don't know exactly where Michael is, but as he told me before disappearing, he left the US to go to an occidental country. 

- You really can't say more to us ?

- Okay... you both seem sane so... He said he would hide in Great Britain or France but I don't know more.

- That's enough I think, Eden said, thank you Mr.Nelson.

- You can call me Prince, you should stay here tonight and leave tomorrow in the morning.

I sent a message to Haydan with the machines Shiro had sent us, he was keeping one of them near him. His answer was positive but he warned us that we wouldn't be able to escape, he would watch the building and spy us.

- I've got a room for you with two beds, is it okay ?

- Yeah, thank you for receiving us.

We passed the evening with Prince who showed us his guitars and musician's stuff and then, we got in our room. Eden felt asleep almost immediatly after he layed on his bed but I couldn't find the sleep. I  had noticed where was the kitchen when "The Kid" has made us visit his huge house so I got there and took some water, sitting at the table in the frightening silence.

- Why are you awake ?

- Oh Prince did I wake you up ?

- No, don't worry, I was thinking and couldn't sleep.

- Same, what were you thinking about ?

- You both. It's just strange to see two youths leaving home to take part of a crazy trip. And I heard your disparition reporting at the radio... 

- Oh...so here we are...

- Why are you doing that to your parents ?

- Eden doesn't have any, he lived at a refuge and we both dream about meeting michael.

- Why ? What do you expect doing that ?

- My father left me and my mother years and years ago and I found in Michael the father I never had, he teached me to be nice by his songs and his way to live.

- A little childish don't you think ?

- He is just pure, don't you like him ?

- Yes I do, media were thinking we hated each other but it was just a lie.

- I just love him so much, as much as I love you ...

- Awww, you know I find you cute, your devotion is so sweet... I think you deserve to meet Michael...

- I'm so glad to meet you either...you know...

I felt a kiss on my cheek and blushed.

- Oh Prince...

- You know, it's been a long time I haven't talked to a girl like you, acting normal and this is great...

- I'm so dumb compares to you, I'm just a teen.

- You're pretty mature, on the contrary. Do you want to come watch a movie ? I've got a TV in my room.

I nodded and followed him. As I asked, he put Purple Rain in the reader and we kept going with his others movies. I finally felt asleep next to him, relaxed by the sweetness of my host. 

My machine bleeped, I had something like 4 missed messages and calls. Prince had left the bed and apparently the house. I dressed myself, quitting the big t-shirt he had lent me and found the little piece of paper he had left on the kitchen's table near a cold vegetable omelette and a VIP pass signed by him.

" I had to wake up early to resolve major affairs, I left you this pass, come visit me whenever you want, you just have to present this to the guardians, good luck !

Ps : It was nice yesterday night.

- Prince"

I ate his delicious omelette and answered his sweet letter :

" Thank you for everything, see you soon ! I love you.

- Jo"

When I got usptairs, I saw that Eden had already leave what some of the messages on my machine confirmed. 

Haydan shouted on me when I got to the car.

- What the fuck were you doing girl ? Come on, let's leave already !

Eden wasn't looking at me.

- Hey babe, how are you ?

No answer.

- Honey, Is something wrong ?

- Yeah, Prince used his "lovesymbol" on you last nigth, Haydan laughed, and your sweetheart didn't appreciate.

- We just watched movies Eden...

- Oh yeah ?, he said, crying, "That's was nice last night" and I saw him kiss you, I was awake when you were saying you loved him, don't make me laugh, I don't believe you, maybe we should just stay friends.

I get mad and said curtly.

- Yeah, I prefer that than keep dating someone who doesn't trust me.

Haydan hissed.

- That's kinda violent over here but at least I won't support your sickening teenage love.

- Oh yeah, I said, be sure of that.

- Alright...er... Let's go to London first, said our driver, what do we have as clues ?

I opened my little monitor wich had also been send by Shiro and put my usb driver in it that hided from Haydan. 

- According to what we have, what I sorted, and what Prince said...

- While he was fucking you.

- Shut up ... hm... So, most likely...he is in Great Britain. We will have to investigate in the biggest towns like London, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Liverpool, Cardiff, Belfast...

- Okay Okay... so we have a lot more work than I thought...

- Let's start by London, we have to search are most theaters, musicals cofee and all the places he had been seen at. I transfered the list on your monitor with the rebot portrait some Believers gave of his appearances.

- Alright, there's a plane in une hour and a half at the St Paul Airport.

Eden hadn't said anything, I was sad we had to break up like that but he couldn't believe me however I was telling the truth. We get to the airport, the real adventure was about to begin.

As the plane touched the sky,

And my teenage love had no meaning anymore,

I understood what was the most important,

Find the one who was guiding my life.