- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey hey ! Chapter 9 already !

This is the final chapter of the first part !

 

Enjoy !

- Who the hell are you ?

- Oh, you don't know me but I know everything about you...

I had some difficulties to breath as he was strangling me.

- Please remove your hand or I'll faint, don't hurt me...

He did, pushing me on the ground and poiting his gun on me. As I was trying to caught some air, I looked to the strange man. He was looking young, not that tall and he had some brown eyes which were shinning in the semi darkness of the room. 

- I know you're searching Michael Jackson, I warned you but you kept looking for him.

- So the message, that was you...

- That wasn't "me" that was the CIA.

- So you're part of them...

- Yes and they're not happy that you're snooping into our things you know...

- Please, I need to find him... I need to see him just once, I'll never tell where he is... Can you lead me and my friend to him ?

- Here we are...we don't know where he is hidding, the CIA is looking to find him and as we could read in you emails... You've got a lot of interesting clues... We couldn't decrypt them so you're going to give them to me...

- Never ...

- What ?

- They're hide and you're never gonna get them...

I saw the anger of my interlocutor growing as he grunted and loaded is gun, puting it on my temple. I didn't move, fixing his eyes, determinated. I was sure that with these proofs I was making Michael take some big risks. 

- Alright, Jo. I'll give you two choices. The first one, you can keep your clues secret from me BUT I'll travel with you and your friend or the second one, you decide to not travel with me and I blow your brain and send it to your sweet Eden...

- How do you know our names.

- The CIA knows everything on everyone.

- What's my favorite color ?

- What ?

- I said : What's my favourite color. 

- Oh you wanna play this game : Purple.

- My birthday ?

- June, 2, 1998.

- What did I eat three days ago ?

- Okay, stop.

- You don't know everything.

- I said STOP ! Don't you wanna live ?

- I can't go anyway, I'm waiting for some materials from Shiro before we could leave.

- These boxes ?

He had our two packages behind him. 

- Oh...

- Get up, we're going to take Eden at school.

- I haven't packed my things.

- Do it then !

I quickly grabbed a big bag where I put some stuff including the money I saved since I was 3 ( around 500$), my cuddle toy, some photo, my make up, my headphones, my ipod and its charger and half of all my clothes for each season. On a piece of paper, I wrote to my mother : " I promise I'll come back, take care mum. Ps : I made some pasta, these are in the fridge, goodbye." 

- Are you ready ?

- Yes...let's go...

Passing by the kitchen I took a first aid kit with some medecines, bandages and disinfectant. The car of this CIA agent was outside, I hopped in, a little bit scared.

- Sir, Can I ask you something ?

- What do you want lassie.

- What's your name ?

- Call me Haydan. 

- Okay um... Haydan, what are you going to do to Michael once we'll have found him ?

- You had just the right to ask me one thing, now shut up.

We reached the imposing building of my school.

- Go get him and I warn you, if you try to escape, I'll send my colleagues behind you and they will shoot you without doing so, understand ?

- Er...yeah...be right back...

- Better do it.

I was completely shaken, was it really happening ? The CIA ? There was no doubt now that we were walking on a thin thread. Class hasn't started yet and I quickly located Eden who was arguing with this bitch of Kyla.

- Eden, baby come with me.

- This is not finish alright slut ? And he turned to me. Hey babe, your face look so intense, what's wrong ?

- We're going.

- You mean... right now ?

- I can't explain, there's a car out there and... argh..., I got close to his ear, whispering, the CIA was watching us.

- The car...is that one of their agent ?

I nodded in respond, no one had to be informed of this.

- Alright, let's go then...

He held my hand and we crossed the corridors and the field , trying to get to the vehicule as discreetly as we could. 

- Get in, Haydan said, faster !

- Where are you going ?

We looked to the origin of the question, Kyla was running to us.

- Um... Somewhere, don't ask any question. 

- I want to come and make peace...

- Let her in.

- Are you crazy Haydan ?

- Let her in or I'll get mad.

- Alright...come in...

This day was completly turning strange, during the ride, Kyla explained us how much she was sorry and that she absolutely wanted us to forgive her. She promised that she would be nice and never do that again. Haydan had drive to a high cliff in front of the see, it was strange and seemed really dangerous.

- Why did you drive us here ?

- Get out.

- Why do y...

- Get the fuck out of the car !

That's what we did, really frightened by his attitude. He got out as well, and started to push Kyla to the edge. Before one of us both could realize, he took his gun and put a bullet right between her eyes. Her body fell in the water, at the very bottom. 

- KYLA ! NO !

- WHAT THE HELL !

Eden ran to me and held me close while I was crying my heart out. Haydan has a little smile and seemed satisfy.

- Why the fuck did you do this to her sicker ?! 

- One, she saw my face so when the police would have looked for you, she could have give us my robot portrait. And two, that show you what I can do if your behavior don't please me. Now get back to the car. 

My boyfriend doesn't wanted to drop me, he pulled me closer once we got back sitting in this hell machine.

- Oh, so you're dating... alright, as long as you don't make babies. 

- We're not some kind of animals ! Like you...

- You're wrong, human race is a kind of animal, but I'm not here to replace school.

I was still crying against Eden, terrified, I was so tired that my eyes were closing themselves without me wanting it.

- Hey lassie...

- I'm not...a lassie alright ?!

- Calm down, I just noticed you're tired, you can sleep, I won't hurt you.

- How can I be sure ?

- Well, and he laughed like all of this was funny, You've got the things for me to complete my mission, I need you.

- And Eden ?

- I won't do anything to him I swear to god... alright, look.

And he removed the bullets from his gun and gave it to me, empty. 

- Now you can sleep.

- Jo, I'm here, Eden said, please release baby...

And he layed me on his knees, stroking my hair until I found the peace to sleep.

I had an angel to look after me,

And the devil to imprison us.