- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey !


Sweet Chapter for this one ! 


Thanks for reading ! ♥

He got on his knees, exhausted. I could see he hadn't slept last night so as my mother was at her nurse's work at the hospital, I brought him to my place.

- Won't your mother gets mad ?

- She works as a nurse at the hospital, and tonight she has a permanence and got to stay there until 7 in the morning so you'll be able to sleep here.

He smiled, at the edge of a faint.

- Go take a shower, I'll get you something to eat and then you'll go in my bed and take a sleep.

- Alright chief.

- That's not funny, I'm mad.

- I know, I heard his sleepy voice said, but I'll be good now...

He held me by the waist and put me closer then caught my lips with his and I felt him bite them slowly. I couldn't resist to that.

- Okay..., I said calmly stroking his soft curly hair, but I'll need time to trust you again... you know it right ?

- Of course baby...

- Go to the bathroom, right here.

- Don't you wanna come ?

- Come on Eden, I'm not that kind of girl who takes a naked shower with her boyfriend-since-48-hours. I'm not even supposed to sleep with you that early but by the circumstances...

- Not naked, alright, but with your bikini ? That's not pervert I just want to get us closer and relaxed...

His kid face made my heart melt and with my bikini, that wasn't THAT ambiguous...

- Okay then, I'm coming.

Once I had locked the door and the windows and put my bikini, I got the bathroom where he was, waiting for me with his black boxer on and a perfect body. Just as many muscles as I liked. My lights had been filtered by my mother for some relaxing moments so the ambiance was perfect. We both got into the giant jacuzzi, I was feeling bad. Why ? Because we had all this luxury while Eden had just a small bed and a guitar.

- I'm sorry...

- Why Eden ?

- You look embarrassed, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable...

- No that's not it...

- What is it then ?

- I'm just ashamed to show you everything I have... I mean even your parents aren't there anymore...

- I don't mind... Hey there's bubbles !

- Eden...

- What ? I just love bubbles !

Completely melting, I held his face in my hands and kissed him passionetely, laughing when I felt some bubbles in my back because he pushed the button. I took a bit of cream for massage and began to do some to him. We were calm, I just was hearing the sound of the bubbles in the water and our breaths. But as I got near his waist, he stopped my hand looking in pain.

- No, not here please...

I saw some scares running from his boxer. There were a lot, too much for me. I tried to remove a bit thecloth but hedidn't want.

- No, please don't...

- Did you hurt yourself ?

He looked away and took a deep breath.

- I hadn't do that for two weeks but the scares were so deep that yesterday, Kyla made them open again scratching them. I told her to stop but she didn't listen to me.

- So she hurted you...

- She wasn't leaving me talk so I don't think she noticed it. But I started to bleed when I put my pant on.

- I'm gonna heal it alright ? But promise me you won't touch it again...

- I promise just help me...

- Of course, I said taking him in my arms, don't worry it will be okay now...

We left the bathroom fifteen minutes later and I took some bandages and disinfectant.

- It will burn a bit but it will just be okay...

I put some of the lotion on his scares and he gasped.

- Shit ! That hurt !

- I know but you shouldn't have done that...

He was contracting his hands on the pillow, I put my hand in one of his.

- It will be gone in three minutes... calm down baby...

Once the pain had almost disappeared, I bandaged him slowly. He laughed and said.

- Your mother gave you the move darling !

I finished fixing it.

- I'll change them in two days.

- Does that mean I'm gonna come back ?

- Yes but it won't be that painful next time, it will have healed a bit.

- No I mean, I just love your house and spending time with you...

- Oh, yeah but we won't have a lot of time, did you read Shiro's mail ?

- No what it is ?

- A folder with a lot of proofs we're gonna use. It says that we are ready to go ! But we got to wait until his package arrive.

- Yeah, you'll receive mine as well because at the refuge... you can understand...

- Yes... now please rest and chill, I'll prepare something to eat.

The fridge was full so I made some pasta with a bologna and cooked some vegetables as well with a delicious tomato sauce. A lemon cake was also in the oven.

- I never ate that much in my life !

- At least you seem to enjoy it.

- Of course I do, you're the best !

I could read his satisfaction on his face. He took a bit of everything twice and then we got up to watch a movie. I fell asleep in his arms leaving him finish the popcorn.

A few hours later, in the middle of the night, I felt Eden move next to me.

- What are you doing ?

- I have to go before your mother get home.

- What time is it ?

- 5 a.m

- Okay see you at school.

I saw him on top of me looking in my eyes, I played a bit with his hair, he kissed me and got out in a sweet giggle. One hour later, mum opened the door, I was trying to get ready for school. I was suprised cause she was supposed to come home one hour later. I heard her climb the stairs.

- You finished early ! I made some pasta last night, it still some, help yourself !

But I felt a hand around my neck and the smell of a man perfume filled the room,

- No thanks, better take your blood for breakfast.

 

That wasn't mum.