- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING : Strong language in this one !


Hope you'll like it anyway, 


Nexts chapters are gonna be so funky ;)


See you ♥

- What does it mean ?

 Shane joined me when I went to talk to Eden at break time. Wyatt was in middle school so he wasn't in the same institution as us but I was pretty sure that he had also received the message like Shane and I did. We were scared. This adventure wasn't supposed to lead us to a certain death.

- Calm down guys, it's probably nothing, a joke or I don't know...

- It's an unknown number ! And I haven't talked about our "mission" to anyone !

Did you do it Shane ?

- Of course not.

- And I bet Wyatt couldn't have done it as well !

- Eden, is this investigation dangerous ? Shane asked, I'm too young to die, even for Mike.

Our friend sighed uneasily.

- The only risk we have is to search little bit more time until we find Michael. That's all so please, calm the fuck down.

- Alright...If you say so...

He smiled and took my hand.

- You don't have to worry about our investigation, everything is okay.

- Yeah...I believe you...

The touch of his hand felt so good and warm, giving me a deep thrill and making my heart beat faster. I didn't want to admit I was very slowly falling in love... But I removed my hand from his when I heard Kyla coming to us.

- Hey where were you guys ! I ran around the building.

- Sorry, we had to discuss about...

- A math problem ! I said to help him, You know the one the teacher gave us for monday.

- Oh yeah it's hard ! I never saw something as hard as this and...

I took Shane by his sleeve and I gave him his liberty back before taking mine to go take a cold drink. I waited for Eden to come to my locker and like usual after class which ended earlier due to our teacher absence, he did and invited me to drink something in town.

- So...Some new things about Mike ?

- No, Shiro is searching.

- You know...this message this morning...it still scary...

- Yeah I know but as I told you it's okay...

 A silence came and then I broke it.

- Did Shiro told you about the material he is gonna send ?

- Yes, it's just some things for us to communicate with the other members of the group.

- Oh, so Wyatt stay here, I'm relieved, he is too young.

- So does Shane.

- What ? Does this mean we...

- We'll only travel together, you and I.

- Is Kyla aware of all of this ?

- Why should she ?

- Well, don't you like her ?

He drank a bit of his apple juice and smiled to me gently.

- So that is why...

- What ?

- You leave me with her alone every day because you think I want to date her.

- In fact, that's what she has in mind... dating you...

- But I'm not interested in her, Jo I'm...

And he cut his sentence, hesitating.

- I'm more intersted in girls like you...for instance...

All my body stopped, did I have hear well ?

- What ...do you mean ?

He approached me and gave me the sweetest kiss ever, stroking my cheek. I felt like nothing else was existing around and gave him kisses back, so intense, so good, so passionated...

- That was something I wanted to do since the beggining...I'm going at her house when we'll have finished our drink, I promised her I would help with her maths. I'll tell her it can't be okay between her and me...

- Oh, thank you then...

And we kissed and spoke a little bit more before getting home. Mum was still hungry at me so I got up in my room. I turned my computer on, flying in a sweet heaven and saw with surprise that I had an email from Shiro with a folder full of hundreds pictures, texts etc... In this email was written : You're ready to go.

We had so much clues that we were finally good to start our real investigation, I hesitated to ring Eden but like he was with Kyla I thought I could say it tomorrow to him, if he wasn't already aware, what was more possible. This new was making me more happy and when I jumped in my bed after I had a little dinner, I was already in a dream. What love was making me feel was just something I would never forget.

Next morning, he didn't come without saying that he wouldn't be here to anyone, even Kyla.

- After he left my place I hadn't any news.

- What time was it at ?

- Well, she seemed embarrassed, 2 a.m...

- What the ... What did you do until this time ?

He couldn't have done that to me, it had no sense...

- Okay I know you're dating since yesterday but we... er...

- You bitch...

- Wh...what ?

- You're just a whore fucking every dicks you can, slut !

I started to cry. Already ? Was he just a cheater ? I thought it was real...

- Listen Jo in fact it wasn't his f...

- Shut the fuck up you little dirty whore ! I don't wanna hear a single word from your sucking dick mouth. I hate you, you hear me ?

I saw Shane who arrived to say hi taking his phone to call Eden and I ran away from them all, disappointed and broken. Had I give my trust to someone who didn't deserve it ? He was looking smarter and nicer than that...But I was hungry that I just had believed he had feelings for me... Time was turning grey and it started to rain a lot, I took a bus and got to the beach where we had been with him last time, my tears were blurring everything, my hunger turned against me...

- I'm so dumb and so stupid... Love is just a lie.

- Jo don't say that...

I was knowing this voice too well now, I got up from where I was sitting I began to run but he caught my hand and made me face him. Two tears were falling from his eyes, I screamed.

- Let me go asshole ! You're just a big lie, let me the fuck go !

He was holding me too tight.

- Jo please let me explain, I can explain please I cried all night I...

- I thought you loved me for real ! Cheater !

- I'm sorry I'm sorry... I told her we were dating but she undressed herself and I was trapped in her room... I made a mistake please forgive me...

- You could push her away but you didn't ! Leave me alone !

- Jo please I need you I'm tired of leaving alone...

- Then go cry to your mum fucker !

- I never knew her... and my dad died from cancer next year...

- Liar ! You told me you were going at his birthday in your note !

- I got to the cemetery...

This calmed me down but he cried a lot more by my fault.

- But ... where do you live so...?

- There's a refuge where I sleep with other lonely boys... But I just want to apologize I swear I'll never do that again please... please ... She didn't let me go... I really love you ...

How couldn't I forgive,

Deep inside I was knowing,

Sadness make us crazy,

And what I could do was love.