- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy, story note at the end ♥

I was just starring at his eyes, he was taller than me so I had to look up.


- Hey my adorable ghost-brother, Jermaine said waking me up from my awake dream, how are you ?


- Well, the adorable voice of Michael answered, good but death isn't easy to deal with...


He invited us to come inside.


- M...Michael ?, I was trying to talk properly, Aren't the others owners of the apartments of the building aware you are here ?


- I bought the building and the apartments are under severals identities...don't worry and I won't stay here any longer anyway but let's talk a bit about you. Why did you wanted to meet me ?


And I began again. My words were like sweet birds flying out of their cage which was finally open. I left all my love fly like these birds. No matter what the siblings were thinking, that was the moment I had waited for to much tim now. My look was glued to the floor to avoid Michael's, I was feeling like a child trying to put some words on things he never gave a name at before. While I was talking, I suddenly saw Michael got on his knees in front of the chair I was sitting on. He caught my eyes with his, two stars were shinning like it was the sun duplicated. His hand even took mine and some tears fell of my eyes. Crying, I told him these things I wanted him to know :


- You were right to leave Michael, I know, you hurted people and the world miss you but media and paparazzi, are too dangerous now... Everyone is too suggestible, people believe them too much... Youths...omg... youths aren't like you knew them and I can understand it make your injuries got worse... The world is sinking but I always thought... well...you know... I always thought your music would heal everything... And your kids ...


- Prince ...Paris and ...Blanket....


Michael cried as well now, what made me cry even more.


- Yes they miss their daddy...I'm sorry to make you cry Michael...so sorry...


I fell his hand tighter around mine and a deep silence ran in the room.


- I miss them too... Like ... I miss my fans... and the wonderful job I had...but our world is so painful...


- That's why you took the right decision...


He threw a look to his siblings, and I saw him dry his tears.


- No... I have to face this life ... with all its problems...


- What does that means ?


He smiled to me, something was about to change everything again.


- If with my music I can have everyone with me for the sick children or poor African people, I can have them behind me for anything else... we can fight everything with my fans... so... I might...no... I WILL come back to the world...


A scream escaped our lips and Janet decided to talk.


- Michael... are you sure it's what you want ? It's dangerous...


- Yeah definitly...


A huge noise came to our ears as the door fell to the ground. Behind, Haydan and Eden appeared in a big dust cloud.


- Finally we got you little bitch.


Haydan walked to me and slapped me just before Eden jumped on me and tied my hand. This crazy CIA agent was pointing a gun on the rest of the persons here, and another just on Michael.


- How did you find me...


- Well my dear little dirty whore, your machine wasn't totally off and a tracker was on. We just had to let you lead us here. We were here, listening you with the mic I slipped into your bag.


- Please..., Michael asked, what are you going to do...


- Kill you, Eden said, I payed Haydan to do that and play a role with Jo. And why did I bring her ? Because she is a nice little pretty girl, the perfect trap for a "sweet man like you".


- Why ? What did I do to you ?


- So..., I said chocked, Haydan isn't from the CIA...


- SHUT UP..., my ex evil boyfriend kept talking, This charming "king" there raped my mother years ago... when I was just a little boy... and she died giving birth to my dead brother...your son... Haydan quited the CIA to join me with all the information he could take from his secret work place... My father was rich you know... I've got enough for whatever I want to do...


- WHAT ?, Michael screamed in surprise, I'VE NEVER DONE THAT !


- LIAR ! YOU DID ! AT NEVERLAND ! MY FATHER TOLD IT TO ME BEFORE DYING ! YOU RAPED HER !


- I would NEVER EVER hurt anyone...I said it a million times ! I would rather cut myself than do that to someone !


- Shoot him Haydan !


But at the moment he was about to shoot, we heard another gun charging noise.


- Agent Ally from the CIA, put that gun away Haydan ...


A women had her gun right on the neck of Haydan and we heard severals other agent coming from the stairs.


- Just in time Ally..., Haydan smirked, I was about to did this because he told me he was knowing things about my sister I never knew when I was working for the governement...


- We couldn't tell you but now that she is here... When you're born, the CIA came to take you away and we erased you from your mother's head, that's why you've always been with us, we raised you ..., and then the women turned to Eden, Eden listen, your father lied, HE did another child to your mother and killed them both. Michael isn't responsible of anything...don't do anything stupid...


- What ?, Haydan looked at me, all this time you... and she is...


- I...I've got a brother ?


It was too much, I got on my feet and looked to Haydan with a new look. I know it's hard to believe but I was okay to forgive him everything... for now... I ran to him and he caught me in his arms, crying his heart out.


- I can't believe it... all this time... you were with me... I did these awfulls things...omg... to find you... and find my story...while you both were just here... I'm sorry... Jo...Michael I'm sor...


But when we turned to Michael, Eden had caught the gun my new brother had left down. He wasn't believing anyone but himself and what his father had said.


- Die asshole...


And everything just happened too fast... Eden shots but my brother got in front of Michael to protect him and what I was caring the most about in this world, and he got hurt. The CIA killed Eden and I fainted because of the emotion.


I woke up to the hospital, a nurse came to see me.


- Hey young girl, do you remember what happened ?


I talked about Michael, my adventure my brother, Eden, Pronce and everything I had benn through but the women looked at me with big eyes, a bit surprised.


- Well... that was a big dream but no, we just found you on the edge of a road. You ranaway from home, remember ? You were suffering of hunger and hypothermia. It's been three days you're asleep... Your mother is on her way alright ?


Hearing that everything was a dream sounded insane to me and I wasn't knowing what to think. For me it couldn't had been something created by my brain while I was sleeping. But nothing was telling me otherwise. My mother did come to me but she was so happy that she didn't even shout at me. She just cried, telling me how much she was loving me and that she was sorry for Kyla's car accident, which made me doubt even more on what I had really lived. When I came back to school the other guy of our secret group was here with his red painted hair but when I came to talk to him he wasn't remembering me at all.


- Sorry but I'm probably the wrong person and Eden was my friend yeah but his girlfriend Kyla and he died four days ago from a car accident...


Life just came back to a normal situation. And I came to the conclusion that everything was just a dream.


But one year later, at the end of the day, I found a strange letter taped to my locker's door :


" Hey Jo,


Sorry to make you learn that your brother died from his injuries. And me ? No traces left. But I'll never forget you. I just can't come back. I had to return hide in my secret...forever. But you should visit Prince one day, he told me he wanted to see you again, just show the VIP pass taped in this letter to the bodyguards.


You know I think that it's your turn now, to change the world. I mean you, the new generation. I know you can climb the higest moutains... Be a leader and make this world a better place with your army. Sunflowers will be your best weapons. Don't you ever forget that : I will never leave you Jo... Whenever you need me, listen to one of my songs and I'll be there... singing for you.


Please wreck this letter after reading it.


Love is the answer.


M.P."


I wrecked it as he asked, burning it in the bathroom I had remembers of Eden in. I also went back to see Prince, several times, telling to mum that I had won a stupid contest and I became friend with him. We talked a lot about this big adventure I had been part of and about Michael. He cut contact with Prince too and we still have no news of him so far. We miss him, I'm really sad but it's like he is always here with us, I hear his laugh to each of our jokes, and I know how to find him deep inside his voice in the songs we're listening together, Prince and I, when I need him.


I would say that Michael's biggest gift is his love, it's the bridge to his heart and if you follow this road, it will lead to him. Because all he wanted us to do was to find a way...


Looking for the light...


Looking for him...


Looking for neverland.

Chapter End Notes:

That was Looking for Neverland !

I hope you liked this story as I liked to write it.

Michael still with us if you are Believer or Not.

He left us an eternal gift, his music and more :

His love.

We have to spread it as he would want us to do.

Let's fight with sunflowers and not with tanks. 

L.O.V.E