- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay Guys !


Next chapter is gonna be the VERY LAST chapter of this story !


I would thank everybody who wrote reviews or read my fiction or both !


That was awsome to write it !


(I may begin another soon)


L.O.V.E

The few city birds woke me up, in the room the strange group had gave me to sleep. I was fully clothed from the last day clothes - shoes included - and relaxed, what was strange under the circumstances. I decided to check around and try to get something to eat or at least drink. The young women was in the kitchen, now, with the light, I could recognize her and the choc paralyzed me. 

- Janet Jackson ?! But...

- Oh hi ! Did you sleep well ?

- Yeah but... What are you doing here ? I mean... Shouldn't you be ...

I suddenly thought that the three other guys could also be some familiar faces. And they were here, in the living room, looking at me : Jermaine, Jackie and Tito. I think Janet saw my legs shake because she brang me a chair on which I fell heavily.

- Any questions sweetheart ?

The four laughed together, they were so away from the creepy persons I had seen in the dark the night before. 

- Yeah..., I began, first, why are you all there ? 

- Well, Jermaine started, we bought this tiny appartment with Michael years ago. No one knows this place is our so we were coming here time to time together to have a little time away sometimes... That's why we were here but some contacts told us a small group of believers were searching for our brother, so as we're always doing when someone arrive so far in his investigation, we decided to lead you to us, we're the last step before Michael... 

- Does that mean I'm going to meet him ?

This think left a big thrill go down my spin. A smile appeared on the brothers faces.

- You're not looking like a crazy hysterical fan, Tito said, you're the second one who will be able to see Michael, and maybe the last one, he decided to erase any traces of him. 

- Why ?

- Well, Jermaine replied in a sad smile, the last one made him feel bad... she told him it was irresponsible to disappear like that and some others rough things... You won't tell him that kind of horrible stuff will you ?

- No, I almost screamed, I don't wanna hurt him...

- That's what we thought... So... 

And as I saw the look they exchanged, my heart began to beat a lot harder, it was almsot painful. 

- You will meet him as he told us he wanted this morning at the phone.

I think I fainted at this moment. I couldn't hear anything, I just felt some warm tears going down my cheeks and when I came back in real world, the first thing I asked was.

- Can I have something to drink, please ?

Janet gave me a some water, after what I had another question.

- Will he come here ? And how many time will I have with him ?

And Jermaine took the speech again.

- No, he's hidding in another building with a bigger appartment under a fake name in Oxford. And you will stay there two days but after that I don't think he will keep you any longer. And we saw that you was research by your country and you're mother, you have to come back there, she's worried...

I nooded in respond. They were right.

- When will I be able to go see Michael ?

- We're going tonight... 

It was so hard to catch my breath now, my life was about to change some more and Haydan or Eden and the rest of the world was totally out of my head.

- You should go take a shower, I heard Janet's pretty voice say, I'll make something for lunch and you should take some more rest.

I smiled like never before and got up from my sit.

- Thank you for everything...

- You deserve it, Jackie said, Michael was moved by the way you made for him...

And then I left the room, feeling like I was in a sweet dream as the warm water released my body. Janet's cook was delicious, better than I could have done myself and the uncomplete siblings was so nice with me. 

When 8 p.m arrived, we all got into the car and Jermaine took to road to lead us to the king. One hour later, I read on the sign next to the road "Oxford". And I secretly wished that the time stops at this moment. I had to make a huge effort to not faint again as I heard one of the brothers say :

- We're just two minutes away.

And we were. The building was a normal one but to my eyes it was a magic place. The car stopped and everyone got down. Each steps were making me get closer and closer of the man who had made my life prettier, the one who helped me through hard times and made me learn how to love. And I  had so much of this love to give to him right now, so much things to say and so many tears to keep. I was not sure of anything at the moment and everything was just a blurred picture. One step of the stairs, the second one, the others and then this door, the last moment, the last breath before entering in the euphoria.

- Go on, Janet soflty told, he's waiting for you...

And I pushed the doorbell, full of emotion. At the other side of the door, I heard some noises, he was here his footsteps were getting so close. The door handle broke the religious silent of the moment and this was it.

- Hi Jo, what's up ?

Was him really alive, to have the voice of an angel ?

 

A laugh in echo like a piece of crystal,

And the sweetest smile blinding me,

 Looking into these brilliant eyes,

 Heaven never felt so real.