- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Omg we're getting close to the end !


Enjooooy : :D

London was noisy. That's what I thought when we tried to get to the hotel we were supposed to sleep at. Eden had been silent all the flight long and he wasn't saying anything to me now, just to Haydan, time to time. I was feeling bad about it. 

 - Won't you believe me Eden ?

He didn't answer. Was it because of the noise or was it just his limited nature ?

We finally arrived to the hotel. It was a small, dirty and uninviting building. At the reception, a little chubby blond women with a thin old man were reading some kind of antique books, sitting on two creaky rocking chairs. I don't have to specify that the place did not inspire me confidence. 

- Good evening, Haydan said, I reserved two rooms here.

The old man didn't move but the women smiled at him and gave him the keys with a jolly :

- Have a nice stay !

Arriving to the dark corridor - which could have been a place for an horror movie - my ex asked what looked like an obvious question.

- Are we supposed to sleep together ?

- No Eden, Haydan answered, you're sleeping with me, a girl needs her space.

- Great ! Some fresh air finally !

And he entered their chamber without even looking at me.

- Hey, princess !

I caught the key our annoying baby-sitter gave me. 

- And don't worry, I won't kill him during the night.

- Sincerly ? I don't care. Do whatever you want. 

- Hey don't be that rude.

- Oh and why ?, I became to get mad, you both don't believe the fact I haven't done anything with Prince ! He is just a friend and we watched movies !

I saw a unhealthy smile on Haydan's face.

- And... What kind of movies ?

Everything he get was the slam of my door. I locked it and sat on my bed, crying like a little girl. What was that and why did I decided to join this ? It was insane and I couldn't escape from this nightmare... Unless... 

My eyes turned to the window, we were only two floors up from the ground. A little road was passing right after a wood fence, too easy to jump. But I couldn't go by the corridor. I took my bag and tried to tied the sheets together, like in the movies. It was a crazy idea but not a bad one. I attached them at the bed's foot and took a  deep breath then... I god down by slinding with awkwardness along these. My hands were burning a bit but I was outside. I discretly jumped the fence and ran to  a subway station to go at the other side of the city. It was midnight when I arrived to another hotel much more welcoming that the last one. With the money I had, I took a room and sleeped until the next morning. My small machine was turned off anyway so they couldn't call me or something. When the sun got up, I started to search some musical cafe around, there was planty. Dressed with my Michael Jackson t-shirt, I was praying to find something, or someone to lead me to him. And it happened at the end of the day, when my forces were gone and my hope as well. The sun was going down and I got out of the last cafe I stayed at, talking with adults about him, but without any success. 

- Hey honey wait.

A fifties indian guy stopped me.

- You're part of the Believers ?

I nodded. 

- I can help you but you got to be very smart. Go to the Christ Church Spitalfields, at the Allen gardens tonight around 11 p.m, you'll see a man wearing a Mj hat. Tell him this :

And he thought, searching his words.

- "Take me to Mike P." and tell him you're from Rajan, okay ?

I nodded again, my head was just spinning like a caroussel, I was exausted and everything was so flash... What time were we already ? Big ben rang at this moment and Rajan disapeared. Without loosing any time, I joigned the metro and started to travel to the meeting point. I was in constant stress, paranoid, looking around every two seconds, hopping for Eden and Haydan to never find me again. Some tears were running down my face because of my anxious state but I got to the small park where the man was. I made some steps to him and said with a broken and hoarsed voice.

- " Take me to Mike P, please..."

- Who are you from.

- Rajan...

- Follow me...

At this moment, I wansn't giving a fuck of dying, I wansn't scared, I just needed the truth or nothing. The strange man put a hand in the air and a sort of van came to us. The silence was deep, we were just three. The driver, the man and me. We stopped in front of a building in a residence and the men told me to knock at the appartment 7. What I did. A women opened the door.

- Are you here for Mike P. ?

- Yes...

- Come...

In the living room, three other guys were here. I starred at them. It was a big mess in my head. All of this for Michael ?

- What's your name ?

- Jo.

- Take a sit.

The nice girl brang me a chair where I sat, the light was so dark that ot was giving to the room a strange mafia ambience. 

- Why do you wanna meet the king ?, Said the first man, And how did you know he was alive ?

And I took my story again, from the beginning. My love for Michael, The CIA guy and how he killed my friend, Eden and how we broke up, Prince, Shiro and finally them. 

- If I could tell him how much he helped me... See him for a few minutes, I'd be the happiest girl ever...He is like a father to me... And I won't say nothing to the world, I just... want to see him once...

- You'll rest here tonight and tomorrow we'll tell you what we decided. It's a huge secret to keep, you know it right ?

And a gentle smile appeared on my face.

- Why would I give to the world the occasion to hurt me some more ? 

Hurting Michael, is making a part of me bleed...

I don't want him to find any blood on the dance floor.

No more.