- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next Chapter !
I hope you'll enjoy it !

L.O.V.E

I woke up, a few hours later, in the middle of the night. Everything was so peacefull that we could forget, for some seconds, we were trapped, in a car en apparentely, in the middle of nowhere. I began to feel cold, everything I was seeing was trees and I was scared. I tried to open the door but as my hand felt the coldness of the steel handle, the other one, which was placed on the soft leather seat, felt the heat of Eden's skin and his whisper throught the night.

- Baby, it's closed...

- You scared me...

- I know this isn't reassuring here, but nothing can happen...

- I don't think so... everything can happen to us with him, and I pointed him with my chin, did he say to you where we were going ?

- I told him to go at Prince's.

- So you want to try there anyway...

- I know he is aware and he can lead us...

- But Eden, we can't talk with him, he is surrounded by so many people... 

- Mister I-Kill-who-te-fuck-I-want told me we would be able to meet him, he is from the CIA, remember ?

Yeah, I was remembering. He killed my best friend in front of me. Before my eyes. Even if she had made a mistake, she didn't deserve to die. These thoughts were making me sick and I started to sob as discreetly as possible. I heard our seatbelts off and he layed me against him, protectively. 

- I know baby... please sleep now... you need forces to hold the road alright ?

I couldn't calm down, I was chocking myself in my tears. But his kissed on my forehead, his caresses under my shirt on my trembling body finally calmed my anxiety attack. All I was feeling was his breath near my neck, almost against my ear. I moaned quietly when he lodged a tender kiss  at my shoulder's birth before I fell asleep.

- Hey, lovers, wake up. 

The first thing I noticed was the smell of bacon slices and eggs, the light was weak what made me think it was early. By the windscreen, we could see a small building and two gas pump. 

- Breakfast time, come on.

My boyfriend took my hand without a word and Haydan brang us to a table into what was looking like a Diner. These leather seats there were much older than the brand new ones in our accompanist's car. I couldn't count all the graffiti on the table and the tiles was like in the 70's, a black and white checkerboard. In fact, everything here breathed like the blessed old school years of the good music, Rock and soul and I could easily imagine the young people - whose some pictures were on the wall - dancing and speaking louder than the jukebox sound which wasn't looking as fresh as it was before now. It made me smile for a minute but Haydan just broke it.

- I offer you the food this time, take that as I way to apologize for your young friend.

His laugh irritated me. He killed a young innocent girl and I just felt like he was taking this as a big joke.

- She was my best friend, I said, clenching my teeth, and an innocent student, I'll never forgive you.

- It wasn't looking like she was, the way you were arguing. 

- But it was. 

- I don't mind if you sulk me, what do you want to eat.

- Nothing thanks.

But Eden murmured me.

- Hun...you need to eat ... do it for me...

- Alright...I...I might take one bacon slice and some peppers with it...

- Just a peppers salad for me, Eden said, I'm vegetarian...

- Meat is good for your health, you're mising someting but okay, I'll oder these. 

We ate in a perfect silence excepted the old guitare song at the jukebox and the sound of the plates colliding in the kitchen at the back of the bar. Haydan paid and made us get in the car again.

- We're going to Peasley Park, Prince is going to wait for you in his lodge, just show this to the bodyguards.

He gave us to papers and started to drive. I knew we weren't away and even in the horrible circumstances of our travel, I was feeling excited to meet my second spiritual father. The tension quicly increased when the white facade of the imposing residence of the funk's prince showed itself to me. The two bodyguards left us go in, Eden was holding my hand as usual.

- You're shaking Princess.

- Stop laughing I'm... omg... 

- Hey don't faint, he made me stop and gave me a kiss, he will like you, you know, I would if I was him.

- I just love him so much...

- Hey !

- That's not the same love, I laughed and held him against me for some seconds, I love you so much too...

We arrived in front of Prince's door and knocked. 

- Come in !

When I saw him, my heart melted. I wasn't sure anymore if this adventure was a dream or a nightmare.

- Hi, Eden began, we're glad to meet you...

- So am I, Prince replied, but as I understood, this isn't just for that you came here right ?

- We woud talk about...hm...that is a delicate subject.

- In fact, I finally decided to talk, we thought you ould kno something about Michael Jackson and the fact that he is... Alive...

The smile we could see on the musician's face suddenly disappeared.

- Don't say that, why would he be alive.

But Eden showed him one of our proofs.

- I know nothing about that.

- Please, my supplicating voice rose into the air, We just need to talk to him, noone will ever know...

And Prince hesitated, he was just showing up he was hidding something. He was just looking so scared to tell us, for him, it was, for sure, the biggest secret of all time. But seeing two kids, in lack of love, was probably enough to break le silence's law.

- Okay, he answered, I will help you with what I know but not here, follow me.

I felt my heart burning like a supernova had explode,

In the coldness of the universe,

And a star was guiding my heart throught the dark,

The puple lighted one.