- Text Size +
I kept telling Michael that I would never feel like a princess. He kept telling me I was his princess and that I amazed him with my beauty. He sent me out shopping all day. He sent me to get a massage, my hair done and my nails done. I got to look around the mall by myself with bodyguards around me. I went to a small dress shop and saw girls picking up their prom dresses. I kind of got emotional because of the fact that it would never be me. I was just a loser and a ugly duckling. Michael saw me as a princess and a beautiful little fairy like Tinkerbell in Peter Pan. I went to eat and then went back to Neverland. Michael texted me to see if I was fine.
M- You on your way home, Kay?
K- Yeah
M- Good, I miss you! See you when you get her I love you! xoxox
K- Love you more! =)
I loved sharing texts with my Michael. I wondered what he had in store for me. He was the only guy that loved me and would never break my heart. I thought about how close we were and everything we did together. We had our huge fights but made up. Our fights were mainly over sports, especially WWE. He was my best friend and someone who I could cry on and love. He was a great best friend who thought my eyes looked pretty in every color of eye shadow. He thought I was beautiful with and without makeup. I got home finally. " Dang, Small Fry, what all did you get?" Wayne, a security guard, asked me. 'Small Fry' was my nickname he gave me because of my height. He would not tell me what Michael had in store for me. I went inside and put my stuff in our room. I went to the bathroom and found a note with a bubble bath ready for me. The note said for me to relax. I relaxed for a while and got to go find the dress he had for me. It was the short yellow dress that I wanted. It was a sweetheart neckline and had a beaded belt. The note said; 'Kayla, put this dress on and doll yourself up.-MJ'. I curled my hair and did my makeup with a pin up look. I put on a few bracelets, earrings, a ring and a necklace that Michael bought for me. I put on the silver heels that went my dress and followed rose petals out of the door. I was so ready to see what Michael had for me.
The rose petals led me to one of the flower gardens and the gazebo. I found Michael sitting at a table wearing a black military jacket, black jeans a pair of boots and a pair of black gloves. " Hello Kayla, you look beautiful," he complimented me as I hugged him.
" Thanks Michael, you look handsome," I said as he helped me sit down. His hair was down and curly. He had a diamond brooch on the neck of his jacket. He put a yellow corsage on my wrists. " What is all this?" I asked him as we finished eating. " I'm giving you that princess feeling you want, Kayla, I set up a private prom for us," he whispered as we ate our dessert. We shared a cake. Once we finished eating, he held out his hand which meant he wanted to dance. He already crowned me his prom queen and I crowned him as my prom king. We danced for a while. " Thank you!" I exclaimed as I looked into his eyes. I had tears in my eyes. " Kayla. you're so welcome, I wanted to do this for you because you are a princess who is worth more than the most expensive jewelry in the world and I would do anything for you," he whispered as he spun me around and dipped me to 'Thinking Out Loud', by Ed Sheeran. He picked me up and spun me around with both of us laughing and giggling. He even sang the song to me as I placed my head back on his chest and I closed my eyes.
I felt like a princess thanks to Michael. I never thought that Michael Jackson would be giving me a private prom. " No girl should ever leave this prom experience without this," he whispered as he leaned into kiss me. This kiss was very soft and slow. He pulled away with a smile. ' I love you Michael Joseph Jackson!" I exclaimed. " I love you more, Kayla Leann Jones," he murmured as I was getting sleepy. He took me inside and got me ready for bed by taking off the makeup and changing me in to PJs. We slept in each others' arms. I was so happy that he would go out of his way to do this for me. I never dreamed of something like this. He was the first guy I ever slow danced with. I dreamed of many more moments like this. He showed me his love and how much he cared for me. I woke up to kiss Michael's lips softly before I went to the restroom and went back to sleep. We were sleeping with smiles on our faces.