- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Guess who's baaaack??

 

Sexual Content Ahead.

We rushed to my place, not even making it into the living room before we kissed. We kissed and he set me on the kitchen counter. "I'm gonna stretch you out really good." "You better.." I said. He tore off my clothes and turned me over, ass straight in the air. "What a good looking hole.." He said. I bit my lip.  "Then why don't you do something to open it..?" "I'd be more than happy to." He shoved his tongue deep inside of my ass, swirling and slurping up all of me he could get. "Oh..ah...d-Daniel..." He smiled, and swirled his tongue around my opening, making it nice and wet. "Fuck..." He took this chance and pulled my hair back, nipping and biting at my neck.

I struggled for words, "Are you going to be a good little King?"

"Yes sir..."

"I said...are you going to be a good little king?" He slapped my ass 4 times.

i yelled, "YES DADDY PLEASE JUST FUCK ME!"

Daniel scooted underneath me, stripping himself. "But before I do that.." He spoke aloud, "I think I'm gonna reward my little king." He grabbed my already hard shaft and jerked it roughly. I moaned loudly and yelled to the ceiling. "D-DANIEL! OH!l" My head instantly flipped back and I fell over on either side of him. He smiled, and bit my ear. "You can only cum when I tell you to. If otherwise, you will be punished..." He smacked my ass. "Okay?" "YES!" "Good king."

He licked my manhood all the way from my balls to the tip. I felt a rush of emotion flow through my body. I felt as if I was going to release right then and there. "This is impressive, Mike." He slapped my hardness against his face and I groaned lowly. "I d-don't know w-why you think that's impressive..it's nothing.." He put his elbow on my knee and held his arm straight up. My dick was larger and thicker than his arm. "Well, my arm thinks that you're pretty damn impressive." I smiled. "Let's see how low you can go." I grabbed him by the hair and shoved him on my throbbing cock. Nontheless, he choked.

I laughed and he blushed deeply. He tried to speak, his mouth full of dick. "Naght fukken f-funny.." He choked again, causing vibrations to shoot through my dick, straight to his mouth. Little to say, I came just a small bit. He started to suck really roughly and I moaned deeply. "Don't you dare stop.." I moaned. He knew I was cumming, my eyes always roll back when I cum, so, he jerked me harder and harder until I shoved his head down on me and came into his mouth.

 

He wasted no time and got it all up. I took several deep breaths and he looked up at me, his face and mouth covered in my seed, "My turn."

Chapter End Notes:

*is fainted already*