- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are getting a bit heated!

Daniel looked around and sighed. "Michael, you're everything I could ask for in a person, let alone, a man. And not to mention, just look at you! You're stunning." I blushed and looked at my shoes. "Nah..I'm just a man trying to make it in this world." "A beautiful man." He interrupted, cupping my face with his hands. "N-no.." "Yes." He kissed me gently.

I kissed back, and I looked down again. "No....I'm just a human." "I will keep kissing you until you tell me you're beautiful." He kissed me again, this time deeper.

"But I'm not.." Kiss.

"I'm really not.." Kiss.

"Daniel please.." Kiss.

"Okay okay I'm beautiful!" I yelled in defeat. He smiled and kissed me again. "Why'd you kiss me? I said I was beautiful." "You really are, and I like really love you. So I just want you to be happy." I smiled. "Maybe I am happy." I kissed him very deeply.

"Let me take you back to my place." I said seductively. He smiled, thinking the same as I. "As you wish, King." I shushed him. "Correction, I'm your King." He picked me up and we rushed out of the Starbucks.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm sorry everybody. I had to do so much shit for school! Things are getting a bit heated up ;)