- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a little something :3

Michael's POV

I walked into Starbucks and looked for my nameplate. They mentioned in previous letters there will be a nameplate where I should sit. I then saw it. It was in gold, and it said my name, right there. Michael Jackson. I sat where the plate was at, and waited.

I started getting worried because he didn't show up. As I was leaving, I bumped into somebody. "Michael." They said. I looked up. "D-Daniel?" I instantly knew who it was. He was my background dancer. How did I not know this was some type of scam?! "What are you doing here?" "I'm waiting for my..I guess...date." "Date? With who?" "Somebody..I don't know who. It's basically a blind date." I saw Daniel blush. "I'm your blind date."

WHAT?!

"This is some kind of joke." I pushed past him and he grabbed my arm. "It's not a joke. If it was, I would've never gotten you a bear, chocolates, and the necklace you're wearing right now." I blushed and looked down. He was the mysterious guy. "I-I'm sorry Daniel. This ain't gonna work." He stopped me. "Michael please just give it a chance!" I pushed him away. "NO!" He pulled me close and I looked at his eyes. They were beautiful.. "Michael. You need to calm down. I'm not going to rape you. I'm here to comfort you and love you. Why don't you just give this a chance?" I looked away and smiled. "Okay. I guess the teddy bear is pretty cute." He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"Please, sit and let's just talk." "Why? I know about you enough. You're my background dancer." We held hands and I looked deep in his eyes.

"Why do you love me?"

Chapter End Notes:

Michael. Wtf. These questions. 😂