- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I hope you guys enjoy! :D

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the loveliest chapter :3

Michael's POV
I laid down in bed, hugging my teddy bear closely. I've been getting these letters from random people.
Dear Michael,
You make my heart race from miles away. You light up my day when I hear you sing. Please, enjoy this teddy bear.
Love, Anonymous.
I smiled as I clamped the bear in my arms. I've never been loved in a while, so I'm happy somebody's interested in me. "I'll find out your sender," I spoke to the teddy bear. "And we'll be happily together." I didn't want the sender to be a woman, I'm into men. I just, don't understand women. So, I stick with men from now on.
I was slowly dozing off when I heard a knock at my door. "Package for Mr. Jackson!" Someone shouted. I squealed happily and jumped out of my bed, racing to the door. I opened it, and squealed. "YES YES THAT'S ME!" They handed over the package. "Thank you!" I closed the door and opened it. There was no gift.
Dear Michael,
It's me again. I know you've been expecting a present, but I wanted to give it to you in person. Meet me down at the Starbucks down the street. See you later, shmuckums.
Love, Anonymous.
I got even happier. I'm going to meet this guy! I threw on some shady clothes and headed out the door.

Chapter End Notes:

Wonder whom it may be...