- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey hey heeey!!! Sorry I didn't have time to upload in the past few days....I was gettin ready for prom and OH MY GOSH IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I had so much fun!!! Anyway, hope y'all enjoy this chap lol :)

Michael didn't respond right away as he continued to look around my room. Finally his vision settled back on me. He cocked his head to the side, reminding me of a little puppy. "Where happened to your clothes Autumn?" I looked down at the black bra and undies I had on then shrugged, pointing at the closet. "Hiding in there" Shaking his head, Michael walks over towards my white dresser, pulls out a pair of black basketball shorts with a white t-shirt. "Here put these on" he tries to hand them over to me but I shake my head. "Not uh! Those clothes are b-bad.....not mine anymore" I manage to stutter. Michael's eyes squint in confusion. I have to hold back my giggles because he looks so serious. "They're not yours? Who's are they then?" "Justin's. My ex" I say before laying back down on the bed, covering my eyes. "Ugh! These lights hurt! It's too damn bright in here" I whine and in an instant someone flips the switch, making my room go dark. "Thanks!" I call out, continuing to curl up in a mini ball on my bed. "What about these?" I hear Michael say as he walks over to me, a pair of blue sweatpants in his hands. I slowly lift my head up. "Aww hell nooooo! Those were his too.....can't wear em" Michael lets out a exasperated sigh. "Well what the hell do you wear then Autumn?!" I snap my head up at the raised tone of his voice. Ignoring the intense pounding going on in my brain at the moment, I simply say one word. "Naked" "Excuse me?" "I always sleep naked" I repeat more loudly and bust out laughing at Michael's reaction. His cheeks had turned deep red and he quickly cleared his throat, looking away from me. "Hey, if you were checking me out I don't care" "Can you please just put these on?" Michael ignores my remark, helping me put on the blue sweats and white t even though I was against it. "Aw thanks b-buddy! You're too nice!" I slurr, leaning in to give Michael a hug but he gently pushes me back. "Why were you drinking in the first place?" he asks but doesn't wait for my answer as he goes downstairs. When he returns, he's holding a bottle of aspirin in one hand, a glass of water in the other. He places them on the table next to my bed. "I don't know, I was thirsty" I say even though Michael had asked the question legit 5 minutes ago. Chuckling, he reaches over to open the bottle of aspirin. "And you thought I'd be wise to satisfy your thirst by downing scotch mixed with vodka huh? A bottle of water wouldn't have done the trick?" he jokes as hands me the glass of water and 2 asprins. I quickly pop the pills in my mouth, chugging the water so fast I end up coughing. Hey....I actually feel somewhat better now! I glance over at Michael. "So.....how'd you get here so fast anyway? Are you like some type of superhero behind closed doors?" Michael laughs but I'm actually serious with my question. "I'm staying in New York for the next couple of months. The hotel I'm at actually isn't that far from where you live....." "And you still remember..... me? Honestly?" I ask slightly shocked, my hazel eyes probably a little wider than usual due to being dilated from the alcohol I consumed. Michael smiles and I have to admit, he does have a pretty smile. It lights up his entire features. I swear, the angels probably sing everytime this guy smiles. "Yeah, I remember you.....you're my 'anti' fan" he jokes. "Yeah about that.....I-" "Hey it's fine. No worries....I just hope maybe one day I can convert you into being a fan of mine" Michael says. I shake my head. "No thanks. I'd rather not become a moonwalker" Michael giggles. "That's what you say now....but I have my ways.....soon you won't be able to get enough of me" he says and I notice his voice is slightly lower than usual. Was he.....flirting with me?? I smile a little, shyly looking down at the bed covers and OH MY GOD I'M ACTUALLY BEING SHY RIGHT NOW?! Maybe it was the alcohol....Once in a blue moon I'll get shy but not like this especially over a guy! The silence that followed seemed to last literally FOREVER between us. After clearing his throat, Michael finally stirred up the courage to make conversation. "So....." Okay, well he stirred up the courage to say one word but hey, that still something! "So?" I repeat, mimicking him making him laugh. "It was him wasn't it" "Who?" "Your ex Justin" "What about him?" "Was he the one that caused you to almost drink yourself to death?" I look over at him and he's waiting for my answer. "I....I wasn't, that wasn't what I was trying to do....." I say, no longer slurring my words. "What happened?" Michael asked. I cross my arms over my chest. I know he's not genuinely concerned or maybe he was I don't know! Damn this alcohol! "You sure you wanna know?" I warn him. Michael nods, taking a seat on the bed. "I caught him 'receiving' a present from my co worker" "A present? What's wrong with that?" Michael asks absolutely clueless and I have to laugh. "I caught his dick in her mouth, Michael" I say, causing him to visibly go stiff. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I never thought.....well, you know I never assumed that....." I hold my hand up, silencing him since he was practically stumbling over his own words, his face the color of a tomato. "Don't worry bout it mato" "Mato? Why'd you call me that?" "Well for one thing, your face right now is legit that color of a tomato" I say, getting up from the bed, and stumble back a bit. It still feels like the room is spinning slightly. Michael steadies me with his hands. "You alright Fall?" he asks quietly. Closing my eyes, I slowly nod but in reality I KNOW I don't feel well, whatever is left of the alcohol I drank begins to bubble up my throat. "Well, I guess I uh, I better get going then. Since you're feeling alright" Michael says as he pulls me in for a hug. "I'm sorry about what happened with you and your ex.....you were too good for him anyway" he whispers in my ear and that's when I knew I couldn't hold it in anymore. "M-Michael? I think I'm gonna be sic-" I don't finish my sentence as I throw up all over the black jeans and red hoodie Michael wore.

Chapter End Notes:

Lol well, at least Autumn feels better right? Please review!!!