- Text Size +
Everyone was ready to go out after Michael and I took a long nap. " Come on, sweet Kayla," Michael said as he grabbed my hand. He held me close to him in the elevator as more people came on. I was happy his hair was starting to get long again. " My Michael," I murmured into his chest. " I am your Michael and you are my Kayla," he whispered as he kissed the top of my head. Though we shared a few kisses, we were still best friends. We decided to eat at Wendy's. We walked and walked until he decided to carry me to our destination. " Oh my God, is that Michael Jackson?" I heard a gay guy ask an employee. The gay guy hit on Michael and told me that he was a huge fan of mine. " Lisa is such a bitch, and she did not even need to come for you girl," Frankie said as he got his food and left. Michael and I ordered chicken nuggets. We ate and laughed. The next stop was the moonshine store. " This has moonshine in it?" Michael asked as we sampled barbeque sauce that had moonshine in it. " Yes, Michael, you are too cute," I told him as I kissed him on the cheek. My dad sampled some of the moonshine and bought two jars. Michael and I waited outside laughing at the drunks that passed us. As we walked, Michael snuck away to get me a gift. He got me a beautiful diamond heart necklace. " Michael, I love it," I said as we got back to the hotel. Tomorrow we were going to Pigeon Forge. We decided to go swimming and play. " I'm going to do the polar plunge!" I exclaimed. " Do it! Do it!" my sister, Sydney, and her boyfriend, Chad cheered me on. " Don't do it!" Michael encouraged me while giggling. " What happens if I do it?" I asked Michael with a sarcastic tone. " I will tickle you as punishment," he responded. I went and done the polar plunge. " Dammit, that's cold!" I exclaimed as Michael tricked me. " I won't tickle you," he said as he jumped in with me. We decided to go get warm in the hot tub. We had it to ourselves. Then, we snuck into the sauna before we went back to our room, showered and decided to cuddle on the bed. " I want you to wear the necklace tomorrow," he whispered in my ear. I wore his t shirt and a pair of my pajama shorts. I nodded off to sleep as we watched movies. " Goodnight, Kayla, I love you," he whispered as I fell asleep and he watched me. He loved to watch me sleep. " Goodnight Michael, I love you more," I murmured as I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and he fell asleep. He snored cutely. Tomorrow was going to be a great day.