- Text Size +
Michael was up before me the next morning. " My beautiful Kayla, you look so gorgeous asleep," I heard him murmur as he wrote a letter to me. I smile and giggle as I sleep. My eyes flutter open and I look at him. " Yay, you are awake!" he exclaimed as I cuddled up to him and he gave me the letter. This beautiful letter had said: ' Dear Kayla,
Where can I start? Thank you for being here for me in a dark hour. I really adore you for that. You are the greatest friend I have ever had and I never want to lose you. Whatever hurts you hurts me and I feel the same exact way about you. I cannot wait to see what our future endeavors come our way. I love you so much, never forget it! Forever Yours,
Michael.
I cried and gave him a long hug and a kiss on the cheek. I could tell he was still a little sad. We made the bed together and I just played with cute, short, black messy hair. He had cute bed head. " Never leave me," he made me promise to him as he hugged me. " I will never ever leave you Michael," I replied as we pulled apart and got dressed. I did not want him to know that I was thinking about dieting because I thought I was fat. We went downstairs to eat our breakfast before we did anything. I only ate half of everything. We decided to hang around Neverland all day instead of go out because the paparazzi would just harass us everywhere we went. We went to go play outside with the Super Soakers. " Aaagh Michael!" I shouted as he squirted me with water. He just giggled and now we had a water balloon fight where I got him good. " Okay, you have had it, Kayla!" he shouted as he chased me to the trampoline. He tackled me and began to tickle me. His form of punishment for me was tickling me . He knew that I was very ticklish. " Are you sorry?" he asked me as he tickled my sides. " Yes I am!" I shouted through my giggling. He stopped tickling me and we both started to shiver because we were both very cold. WE went inside, we both took a hot shower and met back in his room so we could be very lazy as we always were. " Michael, I am so fat, I need to diet!" I exclaimed as I looked in the mirror. " Kayla, baby, no you don't need to diet! I see beauty in every little thing about you. I love your tummy, I never want you to starve yourself or hurt yourself over your insecurities because you are beautiful the way you are and I never want you to think you have to change your appearance just for me princess," he whispered as we looked in the mirror and he hugged me tightly. Michael and I shared a lot of scars. We lay on the bed and I lay my head under his chin and wrap my arms around his waist as we watch movies in our pjs for the rest of the day. I take a nap in his arms. Michael was always going to be my pillow. He grabbed his favorite black and blue fleece throw and put it over us so we could be very very warm. I was going to be warm because of his arms and the blanket.