- Text Size +
I knew that Michael was married to Lisa Marie and she was treating him like a total dog. She always cheated on him and lied about it. I spent all that time with Michael while Lisa was supposedly on " vacation" with her mom until that day. This was a day that I would never forget. I was just casually sitting at home in my room cleaning out my makeup once my mom came into the room on the phone. I knew something was wrong because she was talking to Michael and it sounded like he was crying. " Kayla, it's Michael, you need to go because something is up with him, he is crying very hard and wants to take his own life," she told me as I quickly grabbed my bags and ran down to his house. Once I barged into his house, I found Michael laying on the floor with a bottle of pills and a bottle of whiskey in his hands. I took them out of his hands and put them in the kitchen. " Shh, it's okay, you're okay, I'm here Michael," I whispered as I held him in my arms. " She doesn't love me anymore Kayla," he sobbed. " Lisa?" I asked as he kissed his temple. " Yes, she cheated on me after all I have done for her, why am I such a loser?" he asked me as he cried into my chest. " You are not a loser!" I told him as I saw him listening to "Do I" by Luke Bryan and then " Stay" by Florida Georgia Line. I turned off the music and turned the TV to a marathon of Duck Dynasty. I was so pissed off I even cried with him. " You don't need a girlfriend to be happy, you have me," I whispered. " Yeah, I just want it to be you and I from now on," he said as I dried his eyes and gave him a soft kiss. Then, speak of Satan herself, Lisa, came to get her things. I casually comforted Michael and told him that I loved him. She flipped me off and called me a bitch under her breath. " Thank you, I know I am Honey, so girl bye!" I bombastically said and flipped her off back. She sped out of the driveway. " Thank you," he whispered. I just smiled and kissed his forehead. I could tell he was drunk by the way he cried. So, the next day I went with him to file the divorce papers. I sat beside him the entire time and rubbed his hand. " Why would anyone want to cheat on Michael Fucking Jackson?" the secretary asked me. " They are stupid," I said. I had an odium for Lisa after what she did to Michael. I sent my cousin, Scott, his girlfriend Tiffany, and my 14 year old sister, Sydney, out to catch Lisa in the act of cheating. They brought me some horrible evidence. Michael still looked very sad. While we were in the limo, I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged him. I had to stay with him for a while to make sure he did not hurt himself. While I was in the shower, he was on the phone with his mother. " Mother, I have Kayla here to take care of me so I will be fine I love you," I heard him say. I hated to see him very sad like this. I finished my shower and decided to cuddle with him. " I love you and I will always be here," I murmured. " I'm sorry I threatened to commit suicide over Lisa because I knew you needed me and I love you so much more," he replied as we cried ourselves to sleep together. I went through the whole court process with him Lisa received a few millions of dollars and Michael got to keep the rest. We went to eat and stayed in bed the rest of the day.