- Text Size +

Chapter 8 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, March 1993) on the same day part 3

John pov

The way Jewel is staring at the Chandlers gives me huge chill down my spine, this is what Robert has been telling me, she stare at you like a demonic Queen expression........OMG.....this is a reminder for myself, never ever teased her or make her pissed like that ever again!!

I looked at the corner of my eye that Michael is also surprised but on the same time....scared like he wanted to get away from here, I guess he knows that don't underestimate our future Queen then.........I swallowed nervously and wait what is her next move until she turned to look at my way, giving me a quiet message with a soft expression.....i just nodded in response that I've understand what she is planning, she look away and her gaze has returned at the chandlers with her demonic expression once again.

Um.......interesting..........let's see what Jewel will do....

Jewel pov

The two chandlers, who is standing in front of me were very scared and nervous because of my evil stare or Demonic Queen stare that my uncle always name it............well the only thing I'm enjoying is....this two idiots are scared which it's a good sign.......okay Jewel snap it out....it's time for me to do my job.....

"I am waiting for your answer Evan......if you don't answer me then I don't have a choice but to call someone that you won't even like it so Answer me damn it!" I said harshly. i turn my gaze on Michael, who is sitting on his golden chair (throne) calmly but our gaze meet each other, his beautiful brown eyes have let me see through his emotions which he is letting me know, what he is feeling right now, I approached him slowly, letting him see through my soul too, giving him a sign that everything will be fine until i cut the spell between us and looked at the chandlers once again, waiting for Evan's answer........a couple of minutes later, he sighed in defeat and stare at me with the most coldest look which it didn't effect-me at all.

"You are very strong woman, Agent Brown.......the rumors are true then.....the way you stare to your enemies is rather fascinated....um......now to answer your question....i came here to get my son for us both to bond as father and son but he isn't here so where's my son?" he asked calmly........i smirked and shook my head, this fucker does really have to be a lair in front of my face.......shame......he doesn't know what will happened to him later......

"You are a good lair Mr. Chandler but to tell you the truth I won't fall for that so.....give up....we've known your original plan since the beginning of Michael's dangerous tour......as you can see before your pathetic back-up destroy this Ranch.......they failed.........because you really have underestimated the Smith family now" I said coldly. Evan clenched his teeth together...as for Mrs. Chandler, she stared at me with disgust.........I told you....from the beginning....you won't fuck up Michael's life ever again.

"H-how did you know my husband Plan Bitch?" Mrs. Chandler hissed rather arrogantly mix with nervous....oh this bitch has nerves to talk to me like that, I smirk evilly which it cost her to stay back a little away  from me.

"As you can see Mr. and Mrs. Chandlers......I can see through people's eyes, the way their body language are or if I have a feeling......if we can trust you being around Michael.....it seems being fake good people.....have make him believe you won't harm him but as for me......I didn't believe both you.......the only one I have believe is your own son, who has a pure soul....(Mrs. Chandler wanted to ask me, where is her son but I cut her off), whoops I forgot to tell you.....do you know...who is Jewel Smith right? (Both of the chandler shook their head to yes) well your Son have met her a lot of times, when she's here at the Ranch visiting Michael......Jordan have taking a liking to Mrs. Smith, they have become closer until one time he open up to her what his pathetic parents are planning on ruining the king of pop's career, also Mr. Chandler......you are under arrest of what you've been doing illegally for past year.......we've been searching for you for past months since you are almost wanted around the world.......so now the show is getting started......(I smirk and scream loudly the code)  AGENT 9616 Alert...we've a criminal inside this house.....you may make your appearance right now" I said calmly with a dark tone......

All the agents and Swat team appeared inside the house fast along with Wayne, Bill and the rest of the bodyguards.......they block every entrance inside the living room, as for John, he stood beside Michael just in case....if something bad happened, as for me........I'm just standing in front of Michael, blocking the view for Evan not to see him. Both of the Chandlers was scared, realizing what is happening to them now, I guess they got the message "don't messed up with Juliet Brown".....i looked on my shoulder to John and Michael, giving them a secret message, the same thing I did with Bill and Wayne, all of them nodded in response and I turned my attention back to this idiots in front of me again.

"Now...please arrest this two and Mr. President along with Director will talk to them... o yeah just to tell you.....don't underestimated the Smith family because they will and can hunt you down wherever you go, nobody from the FBI nor police can't help you" I said calmly.

"What do you mean by that?" Evan said angrily, Michael, John and the rest smirk at him, wow he doesn't really know, who we really are......shame......

"Evan.....did you even know the Smith family is one of the most powerful family around the world, if you messed up with them.....you don't know....who you are up against" John said sarcastically.

Evan shut his mouth, when he realize that we were telling him the truth about my own family until my uncle make his dramatic appearance......who is standing at the doorway without the Chandlers doesn't realize yet, our gaze meet each other then he gave me a nod that I needed to change my appearance as Jewel Smith which I nodded in understanding, without saying a word to anyone, I just walk out from the living room and stand on the dark corner  for no one to see me and I transformed back to my almost original appearance.

The transformation didn't last long, it's only take a few seconds only, when I was done, I walk inside the living room without care with my head high, what is more funnier, I heard two person gasp and that's no other than the Chandlers....duh!? I sit on Michael's lap calmly, he wrap his strong arms around me then we both return our gaze to the two Chandlers, who were staring at us with wide eyes with their jaw dropped, Michael along with everyone wanted to laugh because of my dramatic appearance like my uncle just did a couple of seconds ago since today my patient is very thin...........i stare at them with the coldest look I ever gave them which it cost them to flinch and I start to talk.

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Chandler, it's nice to meet you both.......but enough of formal introducing to each other, I'm going straight to the point, whatever you are up too....you definitely failed...."I said with my English accent, I didn't want them to see the difference between Agent Juliet Brown which is me or Jewel Smith, you know, I want to keep it a secret as long I stay here, I felt Michael giggle behind me....he knew I was playing a difficult game that nobody won't even realize, who's winning or losing......slash manipulated them.

"My niece is right Mr. Chandler.....you did fail...you see...my right hand, Agent Brown along with her partner Agent Williams has been investigating you and your wife for past months, now both of you are coming with me to DC (The Chandlers start to panic) as for your son Jordan, my niece will look after him so AGENTS and SWATS TEAM arrest them" My uncle said calmly.

They grabbed both of them roughly and put handcuffs on their hands, Evan start screaming like a Maniac and took him away first, as for Mrs. Chandler, she was staring at me blankly but on the same time softly, I was confused at first, in the end I ignore it, before they took her away, she told me something I didn't expect from her.


"Please look after my son......he's a very good boy....i trust you to look after him" Mrs. Chandler said. I just nodded in response and then she disappeared from our sight, the tension inside the living room has disappeared, I felt Michael behind me relax but his arms are still wrap tightly around my waist, well......our lives is back to normal.....dot, dot, dot.....not yet..........my job isn't over yet.