- Text Size +

Chapter 33 two years later (Encino California, June 10th 1995)

Nobody cannot believe it's been one and a half years since the day Jewel got compromised from the mission, the Jackson family along with the Smith family were grieving for her that time but they knew she was safe with Katherine and Joseph Jackson whose has been watching over her for years although what Jewel didn't think about the consequences if they continued to do the plan what she told them to do two years ago......when the whole world did start to get suspicious that she didn't make an appearance with Michael for a couple of months on public until unexpectedly they saw Michael make an appearance for the first time with Lisa Marie at the restaurant enjoying each other's company...the king didn't even comment he's action so in the end a rumor start to spread all over the world about Jewel have gone missing because of Michael's betrayal or something more that they couldn't even find out like a unsolved crime,  a couple of months later the paparazzi leave the smith family alone... after all they knew from the beginning, they won't get any answer from both of the (royal) family at all.

As for Catrina Abbie Smith slash Jackson has also been staying with Katherine (Her adopted grandma) by her adopted mother Jewel Smith side since the day Michael did what Jewel have ask him to do, at first she confused why her daddy is sending her away because she too young to understand but when she's old enough...she will understand someday. For Michael...he was in a deep depression, he wanted to start taking a pain medication once more but thanks to John, who told the king that she have survive and needed to stay somewhere safe for her to heal properly, Michael started asking John random question where the hell Jewel is....as you can see John couldn't say it cause it was better for him not to know where her location is at least he needs to do first his part of the mission which in the end the king understood although part of Jo did encourage Michael he will see her sooner rather later.

Okay let's go back to the original topic, Roberto Smith along with the Jackson family was at the living room talking some important matters about the process of the plan that Jewel have created in mind before she got into a coma so now they were still waiting for Jewel to wake up until she did woken up in the early month of March although she couldn't stand up from the bed that time because of her injury so she's in bed rest though a couple months later she was finally okay and start working on her music once more but what anyone doesn't know.....for the past two years, Jewel's team has been releasing her albums that she already have working on it before those horrible day happened cause she have requested it herself...in the end her music and singles became number one on billboards which it also became popular across all over the globe.

The main concern the Smiths along with the Jackson have is Lisa-Marie herself, "What will happens now Roberto? I cannot stand and wait to see my brother suffering in the hands of that WITCH for past two fucking years" Janet said frustrated. Katherine scolded her daughter and rubbed her temple annoyed, she is also worried about her 7th child but she can't interrupt the plan now so the only thing she can do is wait for Jewel to make her move when the time is right.

"I know all of you have been patiently waiting for my niece to make her move but we cannot intervene or else all what Jewel have plan will be ruined and we won't capture Presley so wait patiently" Roberto said with a don't challenge me tone. The Jackson start protesting about Michael but it all stop at once when they all saw Jewel is standing behind Roberto's chair, glaring at him.

"Uncle the Jackson family has a reason you know and I would be making my move, the day of the MTV music awards....am I right Jan?" Jewel asked softly. Everyone turned to look at Janet and narrowed.

"Yes you are sista" Janet said happily. Once again everyone turn to look at Jewel and this time she just smiled innocently, batting her eye lashes on purpose.

"Well it's time to take what is right to be mine" Jewel said calmly and beamed happily at the Jacksons and her uncle, who just stay stunned because the way she just acted in front of them all then without saying anything, Jewel along with Janet walk away from the family living room leaving the gawking Jacksons and Smiths that couldn't believe Jewel will calmly handle the whole situation.

"At least she'll make her move sooner than we all expected" Marlon said in an obvious tone.

"You bet she will" Tito said awe.

Jewel pov

"What is the plan Mae?" Janet ask slyly, I stop walking and turn to look at her softly, I guess I have to tell her that it's time for Michael and I to see one another.

"Call Michael, tell him to come alone here in Encino cause it's time for us to reunite but don't tell him that I am here because Lisa can spy on him through cellphone so be careful Jan" I said rather calmly but deep inside me...I was extremely pissed of what Lisa have done to Michael so far, she wasn't worth to have the king at all.

"AT LAST WOMAN....!!!! I was waiting for this day for you to ask me to call my big brother!!! OMG! NOW what day you want to see Michael Mae?" Janet asked excited, I chuckled and bit my lip.

"Well how about tomorrow......if Michael can come over?"

"SURE!!! I will call him now" Janet said happily and unexpected she just run down the hall to get the phone immediately without delaying the time to call Michael. I shook my head, smiling softly at this....well I don't know why she's so much happy and I know the only reason is....it's time for me to see my future husband after all but firstly I need to set him free from the grasp of Lisa-Marie Presley.