- Text Size +

Chapter 23 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, March 1987) Flashback.....the first time Michael and Jewel meet part 2

Jewel pov

"Um...i....well.... "I shifted uncomfortable on the bed, I didn't even make eye contact with him, I just look around the room trying to ignore his gaze at me, Michael caught instantly how petrified I am feeling so he approached me and grabbed my shoulders gently, I can't help it but look up at him, our gaze caught each other once more without looking away, he was staring at me kindly with those soft brown eyes of his, ugh not again.

I don't know, what just happened to me, I felt a powerful feeling came rushing through me that my own mind, heart and soul is telling me, I needed to tell Michael the truth cause I didn't want to lied to him in front of his face, he doesn't deserve it until he snapped me out of my thoughts "Are you okay Jewel?" he asked softly, looking at me with those innocent brown orbs, I just nodded and sighed in defeat, I guess I don't have a choice.

"Michael I will tell you the truth but in exchange can you be opened minded?" I said desperately, he nodded in understanding and give me a encourage look to go on what I was going to tell him, well here we go," Yes Michael, I don't belong here, I came from the future, it's a complicated situation but I will try to explain it to you" I said softly then I did tell him everything, about me, where I came from bla, bla, what is my reason for being here, a few minutes later when I was done explaining it to him, the king just looked at me in disbelief expression, great, I guess I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt of his present and especially his future, silence fell between us both, once again we just stare each other although Michael was looking at me carefully, if I was telling him the truth or lie which he could only find from me is honesty, he sighed and shook his head in disbelief, I knew he won't believe me that easily so tension start to spread inside the room and I didn't like it, I got to get out of here.

"Look Michael I am sorry to have cost you trouble, I-, I just go-," I didn't finished my sentence, I just shifted out from the bed and storm out from the room without waiting for Michael to answer me, I walk down the long hallways and go downstairs from the grand staircase to look for an exit to get me out of this place which I realize I'm at Neverland ranch, the clicking from my heels echoed loudly on the wooden floor, I was confused, what the heck I am wearing and why I feel tall too? I look down how in the hell I dressed up and was shocked, how beautiful and revealing this dress was.

I wore a White and Gold Peplum Dress with White High Heel Hidden Platform Triple Buckle Straps Decorative Corset Stilettos Pump Court Shoes, the fuck? Where did I get this dress along with the shoes? I got a feeling I need to look around the house for a mirror to see my appearance which I Immediately I saw an opened door and got inside a bathroom then slowly I stare at the mirror, I gasp surprisingly of what I am seeing, in front of me, I was staring at a different person, it wasn't me at all in one bit but it was a very beautiful, attractive young woman, her long black hair is freely loose is the same as mine, her grey eyes, the way she wore clothes is also the same as mine, the only jewelry I wore is Gold Cross Dangle Earrings with a gold cross bracelet plus I feel tall, it's like my height is 5.5 foot tall.

OMFG, I cannot believe this, all my wish has come true but the only problem is, the king of pop doesn't believe me on my innocence in one bit, I sighed in frustration until I heard a soft velvet voice calling my name loudly which it was Michael, I swallowed nervously, I really don't know what to do, I just need to confront him or run? I start to panic, ugh fuck I hate this feeling, I run my hand through my hair annoyed, I can't even decide at all cause my heart is telling me to confront him and my mind is saying just run pig head.......a couple of minutes of having a mentality argument, I just decide I need to confront him for this problem to be over.

I opened the door from the bathroom slowly and look outside, I didn't saw anyone so it's clear to go, I sighed in relief, I go outside and start walking down the halls until someone behind me grabbed my waist then he wrapped his strong arms around me, I instantly turned around and saw Michael in front of me, fuck I get caught!!!

Michael pov

When I saw Jewel was walking down the halls calmly, I don't know what just happened to me, I just instantly run to her because I know she will run away from me and hide, of course I Immediately make my move and grabbed her waist fast and wrapped my arms around her, unexpected she turned around and was shocked, who is the stranger caught her which it's me, myself.

Jewel was silent and start to get nervous once again, I guess she still thinking, I will send her to mental hospital cause of what she just confessed to me a while ago about herself and where she came from, to tell y'all the truth, I was surprised and confused, how in the heck, she came back from the past? Of what I am thinking time traveling doesn't exist at all but as you can know, everything is impossible, you may not know if supernatural or phenomenal really does exist or not and that's why us humans wants to investigated it because of curiosity kills the cat.


I looked at her softly and caressed her hair for her to calm down which she did calm down immediately, we didn't say anything to one another, we just stare on each other eyes again, damn it those grey eyes has capture me through her gaze/spell although it seems I couldn't take off my eyes from her too, it's like I feel drawn towards her, there's something about this girl...........i really want to find out, I guess we need to know each other first before love gets involve.

Chapter End Notes:

this is a short story....sorry i didn't have time to write but i did my best to upload this story for you guys....thanks:)....STay tuned