- Text Size +

Chapter 3 (Dangerous world Tour, Pasadena USA, January 31 1993) Part 1.3, Rose Bowl Stadium

Michael and John were hiding somewhere to protect themselves from the bullets, they were watching Jewel, when she was busy fighting Albie's men although she knew that her boss/ friend had stayed behind because for some reason John informed her that the king of pop wants to meet her in person which this isn't a good idea at all or she has no choice but to reveal her identity to her best friend.

And that makes Jewel feel frustrated...........she doesn't know, how to explain to Michael about her secret but right now, she won't think about it because her attention is on Albie's, who is standing calmly in front of her, smirking at her evilly.

When she knock all off his men down, she start approaching Albie calmly and grabbed his collar of his t-shirt tightly, she won't seduce or waste her fucking time on this pathetic man, after all he was playing a dangerous game on her so she just lean closer to him, to face him and looked through his eyes with a cold gaze which makes Albie felt a shiver down his spine, although it was a good time to give him a piece of her mind, she doesn't care, if Michael find out, who she is, all it was matter for her is she was going to protect him from the people, who wants to use him for money, his title and fame.

"Look you son of a bitch, I don't care that Evan fucking Chandler has send you here because he had make a deal with you to get money to ruined Michael's career or whatever it is, I'm telling you right now and listen good! I will fucking send you to DC because the president and the director of the Agency is waiting for you there, to get you arrested, you will tell them the truth, what Chandler is planning, if you want to live.......tell them the damn truth and if you don't then they will send you to me once more and kick your damn ass, I ain't afraid of killing you with this hands so am I clear?!" Jewel said coldly without emotion. Albie just nodded in reply, Michael couldn't believe what he was hearing, the woman, who is standing a few feet away from him and John, knows about him, he looked at John for explanation which the man beside him just sighed and said that he will explain it later.

Jewel start contacting the agency to come get Albie, she was extremely exhausted, mental and psychically, she couldn't believe that she did her job yesterday even today to protect Michael from this horrible people, she sighed and looked behind her, she knew that she needed to explain it to Michael about her being an secret agent.........she doesn't know how her friend will react but she hope that this will end up positive.

"John, get out there, come here with Michael........he needs to know about our job although we both knew, he will find out someday"

"Actually, he figure it out himself J but he wants some more explanation, why we kept our true identity from him, he's kinda upset about this J" I sighed in frustration.

"I know Jo but come here, we need to wait for the swat team to come and get this fucker for them to send him away so we can start explaining to Michael" Jewel said calmly.

John sighed and told Michael they can come out from their hiding place which the king just nodded, both of them start walking silently, where Jewel is standing calmly, waiting for both of them, she didn't want to admit that she was nervous but she knew Michael will understand why she keep this a secret.

Michael was extremely disappointed that his trustful friend had kept this a secret but he understand why she did because she knew him well that he will overreact so he just wait for her explanation although his own family knew her already, they have met her 6 years ago so there's no worries about that.

When both Michael and John were in front of Jewel, she sighed and looked at Michael through his eye with an pure innocent look, both of them knew what that look means, I-will-explain-it-to-you-later, Michael just nodded in response.

A couple of seconds later, the swat team make their appearance and take Albie along with his men, before they took Albie, he was glaring sternly at Jewel which she just completely ignored it because she already knew, what they were planning so she told Michael and John that they needed to go and catch the plane, the two of them just nodded then they followed Jewel out of the building were Michael's limo is waiting for them.

Jewel's pov

The ride to the airport was completely quiet, Michael didn't take off his eyes at me, he was still completely confused how in the hell I change my appearance so quickly which my hair now AKA appearance as his bodyguard is blond hair, my height, eyes didn't change at all, it's just the same.

I felt uncomfortable the way Michael stared sternly at me like his reading my body language which make John to begin to laugh under his breath silently, he knew I didn't like the staring contest from Michael, it's making me feel naked under his gaze, when we finally arrived at the airport, where the private plane is, we got inside fast because of the paparazzi and wait for the plane to take off, I sat beside john at the single sit in front of my own boss, who is still staring at me and I can't take it anymore.

"Michael, I know you are very upset at me but I'm sorry, I didn't mean to keep it a secret from you but I was going to tell you soon enough, you can fire me if you want too" I said calmly. Michael didn't react at all, he just looked at me with a blank expression until he sighed and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it Jewel, I already know since the beginning of the tour cause I saw you one time sneaking outside from my hotel suite, when I ask you to sleep beside me" Michael said calmly, my jaw dropped, when he told me that he knew, WTF!

"How mike? Okay don't tell me that Bill and Wayne had told you the truth because you wanted something for you to find out the truth.....am I right" Michael just smirked in response which it cost me to screaming the name of bill and Wayne. The two of them appeared inside the cabin, where Michael, john and I sat, I stand up from my sit, looking at them sternly which it make Bill and Wayne flinched, oh great!!! This can't be happening.

"You guys told Michael about me being an agent, does he know about my family too?" both of them nodded in response which it cost me to glared more sternly at them with a cold gaze even more, I start scolding them that they should have wait for me to explain to Michael in person until when I was done screaming at this two idiots, I sighed in defeat." What kind of information you know Mike?" he looked at me with that cute innocent brown eyes of his and sighed" Well I know a lot, don't worry, I will let you tell my family about yourself since they knew half of it" I sighed in annoyed and looked at the window, ignoring them.

I was definitely annoyed that this two loyal bodyguards of Michael had already told him the truth about me, well I can't do anything but right now back to business, the plane already had taken off to air and I told John, Wayne and bill that since my damn boss knows the truth, we should tell him, what is happening around him.

"Michael we needed to tell you about something that this news will make you heartbroken for the rest of your life, we know at first, it's going to be hard to believe but we all hope you understand, why we are doing this" John said in a serious tone. Michael felt a huge bad feeling from the pit of his stomach that this news will make him upset so he just nodded to proceed what John will say.

John looked at me and nodded that I will have tell Michael myself about this news, we all knew even my uncle that he is closed to the chandlers, we don't have a choice but to tell him the truth after all.

"Michael since the dangerous world tour had started, we've been investigating Evan Chandler because he's doing something illegally but he's not alone to do this plan, do you remember the two guys that I have already arrested ( he nodded) well they are part of the plan of what that jerk is planning so what I am saying is Evan Chandler wanted to ruined your career first, he's going to use his son for him to accused you for child molesting (He gasped and looked at us with the most painful expression I ever seen, I proceed what I was saying before he stand up and go to his room at the back of the plane) I already talk to your lawyer, he said nothing had happened yet so John and I with the rest of the agency starting to investigate him with the help of Jordan along with his mother, they didn't want to be part of this and don't worry I already make a test if they lying or not, in the end they are innocent, as what I am saying, I already have the evidence, if Evan did take this to the court and don't worry, he can't touch you too nor go to neverland even if he send all the police there because they know that Jewel smith is with you Mike" I said blankly. Michael looked at me dumbstruck, I already knew he was state of shock, how fast I work.

"Wow j you are doing your work so fast, when someone wants something from me to do something so evil but what do you mean that they can't touch me because you are with Jewel Smith?" Michael asked confused. I smirk and looked at bill that he can explain it to him.

"As you can see Joker, the Smith family is the number one most powerful family around the world, they are the only family, who came from the bloodline of a noble so what I am saying, they are the number one rich family, they have connection to every government around the world, also they have companies like published company, malls, schools, entertainment company, hotels, hospitals and resort and this family, no one cannot touch them because there's a rumor that if you get into a problem with them,  just something bad will happened to you, I don't know what is it" Bill said calmly, I looked at the corner of my eye that Michael was dumbstruck, well this reaction is so old....this happened a lot of time around me.

"That's not all mike, my uncle Roberto smith is the president of united States of America and the president of the agency itself, where John and I are working as an secret agent along with my cousin Rebekah smith, she is the vice president of America, that's the reason, why we have connection to the government here on America plus the one who is running all the smith's royal company around the world is I myself as the president secretly, nobody knows who is doing the hard work for this company to get more successful business contractor to a different companies and different countries while my own cousin Danny smith is the vice president of the company, he is doing all the interview, photo shoots, whatever that annoying paparazzi, news casters are asking, they thought at first, he was the president but of course he was covering for me for now, he is so are sweet to do all those things for me but they always tell me, whenever I'm ready to let the world know about me, my uncle will announce it then" I said calmly.

"I don't have any idea that you are the mysterious president that everyone from the different company are talking about since I know the truth now did you help me to build up my company "Heal the world foundation" J?" Michael asked.

" Yeah I did, at first the board members were arguing, if we are going to accept your offer for your company Mike but since I got tired of them arguing for none sense, I spoke loudly that we needed to accept the business offer because you are helping the innocent children, who has a diseases out there that can still cure, in the end they all accepted the offer then here we are, you have our own business as CEO of heal the world foundation" Michael smiled and grabbed my hand, he kissed it unexpectedly then looked at me with love and adore which I never seen him looked at me like that before.

"Thank you J, I appreciated but I trust you J, thank you for telling me the truth about yourself, it's very shocking to know what Mr. Chandler wants from me and I know you along with John will stop him of what he is planning and when the problem is done, I will cut the chandler family out of my life, please tell Jordan it's for everyone own good" Michael said with sad emotion through his eyes, I sighed and rubbed my temple, I knew he would say that but yeah I cannot do anything, I have to respect his wishes.

"No problem Michael, I will tell Mrs. Chandler and Jordan, I know they will respect your wishes, also don't worry about the problem, soon it's going to be over" I said soothingly, Michael smiled and nodded.

The rest of the plane ride was awfully quite, Mike insist me to sit beside him which he put his head on my shoulder and had fallen asleep peacefully, I sighed about this, Michael haven't change the way he sleep since 1987, the first night I sleep with him on his bed (don't think bad, he just ask me in a friendly way, if I want to which I accepted it because I wanted him to rest properly), when he couldn't sleep at all because of his insomnia, we didn't do anything just embrace each other and fell asleep those days we became more close as friends, he always tells me that I am the cure from his disorder which I always response that I am not although that's not all, his skin condition too got a lot more worst, Michael has been very sensitive when it comes to his appearance for example, one time we saw on the magazine, when the media is talking negative stuff about his skin is changing little by little, like he bleach his skin etc, we all know the truth that he was diagnosis of vitiligo, gosh they are judging so fast damn it.


I brush away his curls from his face and kissed his head softly, Michael groan quietly, I froze to my spot, I didn't want him to wake up now but he didn't so he proceed to sleep, I looked around at everyone, who is also asleep quietly, well that's good that they have their own rest except myself, I couldn't sleep because tomorrow is going to be a new day, soon enough I have to face the Jackson family and call my uncle to be there with me , when we explain it to them why I didn't tell them my whole story, I hope their reaction is positive especially Joseph Jackson.