- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry it took so long enjoy

Back in 1997 the tabloids and media has been going crazy. Fox 5 reporter Lisa Charles ''the Jackson 5 has has been suck in a vortex of some sort the rest of the jackson family are being interviewed'' said Lisa. Diane Dimond is interviewing the Jackson sisters Rebbie,La Toya, and Janet. ''When do you think your brothers will return'' said Diane. ''I don't know'' said La Toya. ''The big question is that what will all of you do to help all of thier children?'' Diane said ''Mother, and the rest or us with be taking care of the kids'' Rebbie said. ''But were still praying that the boys will be back safely'' Janet said. ''Well thats all the time we folks good night everybody'' Diane said. 

Back in 1960 the young J5 were getting ready to do show at the mall to get thier big break while our future J5 was watching the Three Stooges on TV. ''Alright boys lets go!'' Joesph said. ''Where you guys going?'' Jermaine said ''We are going to the mall to do a show'' young Jermaine said. ''Oh ya I remember now we did a show at a mall that time'' Tito said ''All I remember were the hot chicks there'' Marlon ''Those wre good times'' said Michael. ''Hey Joesph you don't mind if join you right'' Jackie said. Joesph looked at them frowning then maide up his mind ''Fine you can come but no fooling around and make youselfs mess up or I would have to teach your young selves and you guys a lesson you boys understand'' Joesph said they all nodded but all had that same fear of ther father that made them lose thier child hood.