- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

just my thoughts on what had transpired the past few days. 

All right guys, I am sure you are aware of the drama concerning rps since  mean I had witnessed drama before but to an extent it was never on this level..it wasn't anything I couldn't laugh off afterwards. This makes me happy I choose to be a participant of rps instead of running one as I would want to shut down my rp too, although I am typically a "do what I want to do" type of person. I am angered that some of the fun has to end because of a couple of control freaks. I mean who are they to dictate what our passtimes should be just because they don't agree with it? I know for certain they wouldn't take kindly to it if the same was done to them. I've NO patience for party poopers, yet they accuse us of having no life when the rude comments prove the same about them. But it was lots of fun and I won't forget. I am optimistic this drama will die down soon enough..we just gotta hang tough and stand our ground. I will take a small breather and catch up on writing as I desperately need to, but I still want to rp, for who knows when my muse will start being a stubborn idiot again and plus I refuse to allow any hater steal my joy. They do not deserve that satisfaction. So anyone who still wants to rp, let me know and I will make myself available. 
One love, Keren