- Text Size +

"What's up Girl! I tried to get here as soon as you called, doesn't help you and Mike live out in the middle of no damn where!" Janet joked, giving her best friend a hug as she walked inside the house. "I know, but hey it was HIS idea to buy Neverland not mine haha" Lisa Marie joked back, closing the front door. "Speaking of the joker, where's he at?" Janet asked, looking around for her older brother. "He left earlier for rehearsals. He's probably gonna be gone all day" Lisa said. "Oh that's right! He's starting For the HIStory tour right?" Lisa nodded. "Yeah but it's fine. I didn't want him to be here while I was talking to you anyway" Janet frowned. "Uh oh. Please don't tell me y'all fightin again? What is it this time!" Lisa laughed. "Oh no we're not fighting. Actually, we haven't been in awhile. I mean, that night of the Vmas we had a minor fight..." "About what?" Janet asked, making herself comfortable on the couch. Lisa took a seat next to her. "Well, I hadn't seen him 30 days prior an-" "Wait a minute, 30 days prior?!" Janet cut her off. "That's damn near a whole month! Where the hell did he go?!" "Bahrain. He said he had to get away from it all. You know, the media, fans, work, me..." "Why you though?" Janet asked. "He said I scared him. He thought he wasn't making me happy enough, being with him and that he wasn't a good husband" "Wow, he really said that?" Lisa nodded, playing with the hem of her white blouse. "Well he didn't cheat did he? Cuz I swear if he did..." Janet began but Lisa shook her head. "No Jan, you know Michael would never do that. He just, wanted to be alone for awhile that's all. He probably thought I wasn't satisfied with how our relationship was going and it scares the hell outta him. That I'll just up and leave him one day but I told him no matter what happens, I'd never do that to our marriage because I love him too damn much" Lisa joked. Janet nodded. "I understand. So y'all made up?" "Yes well, more like HE made it up to me. He said he wanted to make me feel better for being such a quote 'Ass of a husband' so I let him" Lisa said. Janet gave her a knowing smile. "Alright, I don't need to know the deats between you and my brother. That's just nasty ew" she said causing the both of them to laugh. "Anyways, why'd you want me to come over? You sounded hesitant on the phone which isn't like you...at all" Lisa swallowed, the nerves coming back, hitting her like a tidal wave. "I just missed you Jan, that's all" she lied. Janet gave her a look. "Bitch please, I just saw yo ass last week!" Janet joked, shaking her head. "Stop trying to change the subject" "Weird, your brother gave me that same look earlier..." Lisa said. "Oh yeah? That's the famous Jackson look! You were probably telling him some type of bullshit! Girl, you know you're so easy to read! But seriously, what's going on?" Janet asked. Lisa looked around the living room. Once again, her heart was beating like crazy. She was trying to think of some lame excuse but right before she could open her mouth to say something, the front door opened and a pair of two little ones ran inside, throwing themselves into her arms. "Mommy!" the little girl said. "Hi Riley! Hi Benji! How were my two little lady bugs?" Lisa asked. It was a nickname she often used for her kids. Riley jumped up and down, her brown curls bouncing. "We were very very good Mommy! Weren't we Ben?" Benji nodded as he hugged his mother, refusing to let her go. "I missed you Mama" he said, his face burried in Lisa's neck, blonde curls tickling her cheeks. "Aw, I missed you too Benji" Lisa ran her fingers threw her son's locks. "Hi Auntie Jan! Look Ben, it's Auntie Jan!" Riley yelled excited for seeing her Aunt for the first time in a while. She gave Janet a big hug, causing her to laugh at the little girl's reaction. She picked her up, hugging her back. "Hey Riley! Hi Ben! I've missed you guys!" "Where's Grandma Cilla?" Lisa asked. Suddenly Lisa's mother walked in the house, placing the children's suitcases on the floor. "Sorry, I wad getting their things out of the car" she walked over and kissed her daughter's forehead, completely ignoring the fact that Janet was still in the room. Janet smirked. "The kids were very good Lisa" Priscilla said, getting ready to leave. "Wait, where are you going mom?" Lisa asked. "I have a hair appointment. I'm already five minutes late for it but I'll call you later alright? Goodbye" she rushed out the door. "What was that all about?" Lisa asked. "It was probably because I'm here. You know how your mother can't stand my black ass" "Oooo mommy! Auntie Jan said a bad word!" Riley pointed at her. Lisa gave Janet a stern look. "Not in front of the kids" she whispered. Janet apologized. "Oops! I'm sorry but it's true Lisa and you know it" Lisa Marie let out a sigh. It WAS true. Priscilla didn't really favor Janet and could barely stand Michael. Lisa remembered how when she first introduced her mother to Michael back when they were first dating, Priscilla refused to shake his hand and even sit next to him. Now, what kind of mother acts like that? Especially towards their own son and daughter-in-law? It just didn't make any sense to Lisa. All Michael and his sister have done was be nothing but nice and respectful towards her mother yet she continued to treat them like they were below her, Michael in particular. This shit was really starting to bother Lisa. It was completely out of line and straight up disrespectful. "Mommy look what grandma Cilla bought me!" Riley ran over to her pink suitcase and pulled out a babydoll. "Aw it's very pretty Riley" Lisa said. "What's her name?" Janet asked. "Samantha. See, I'm a mommy just like you now!" Riley squealed as she hugged on to her babydoll. Lisa's heart fluttered. "Are you a mommy Auntie Jan?" Riley asked. Janet laughed a little, running her hand threw her short brown hair (she had cut it prior to the 'Scream' music video she did with her brother). "No, I'm not a mommy but I'd like to be one day" meanwhile, Lisa was  thinking of a way to come out with her big announcement. "Riley, I'm gonna be a new mommy...." Lisa said causing both Janet and Riley to look at her confused. "But, aren't you already a mommy?" she asked. Her mother nodded, giggling. "Yes I am, what I mean is I'm going to be a NEW mommy pretty soon..." Lisa's daughter was still slightly confused however Janet on the other hand, knew exactly where she was getting at. "Oh my gosh Lisa?! You're...." she said excitedly. Lisa nodded as she placed a hand on her belly. "Yep! I'm having a baby....." 

Chapter End Notes:

So Lisa finally told Janet but not her own husband yet?! Smh....come on girl that ain't right! Lol btw why does Priscilla hate Janet and Michael so much? Please review :)