- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope y'all like it :)

The staff at Neverland Ranch was shocked. They expected the night before to hear voices cursing and screaming back and forth. They expected to hear the sound of glass breaking and doors slamming. Instead, they were surprised that night to hear the squeaking noise of a bed followed by moaning, gasping, pleading, whimpering, basically the sounds of intense lovemaking all the way up until dawn. When the two lovebirds resurfaced in the morning, the staff immediately went back to doing their assigned chores for the day. Michael and Lisa were seated at the kitchen table. He was telling her something and she listened intently, never letting go of his hand that held hers. Once he finished, Michael leaned in, whispered something in Lisa's ear, causing her to throw her head back and laugh, her auburn bangs falling over her eyes. She playfully swatted his arm. "What? You know it's true!" Michael joked, chuckling. "Mike you're so bad!" Lisa joked back while running a free hand lazily threw her husband's black curls. "I'm so happy you got your hair cut" she said, continuing to run her fingers threw the soft mesh of curls. "Oh really?" Michael asked. "Yes. I think it looks so sexy on you" she purred, her voice low as she placed a sweet kiss on his lips. Michael moaned softly into the kiss and in one swift movement, lifted Lisa up out of her chair and in his arms. He then placed her on top of the kitchen counter. "You see what you do to me girl?" he panted, roughly placing wet kisses on the inside of her neck. Lisa could feel his hand traveling up the inside of her white robe, resting on the inside of her bare thigh. She squirmed slightly underneath his touch. "Baby please, I want it. I want you now" Michael growled in her ear, slowly nibbling on it. "Mike, baby we gotta get ready for your press conference today remember?" Lisa breathed out. She placed both of her hands on his shoulders, forcing him back. Michael let out a disappointed sigh, his forehead resting on top of hers. "That's right. I need to learn how to control myself" Lisa giggled, placing a kiss on his forehead. "Aw don't worry, we can finish this AFTER the press conference ok?" Michael nodded. "Okay....." Later on in the day when Michael and Lisa returned back home, the only thing Michael could think about was finally being alone with his wife again. He couldn't wait until that press conference was over with. Ever since the night of the Mtv Video Awards when they had their connection, it seemed as if the couple were closer than ever. "Where's Riles and Benji?" Michael asked, looking around as they entered the quiet house. They were Lisa's children from her previous marriage to Danny Keough. "At my mother's. They're spending the night there" Lisa replied, a sly smile forming on her red lips. "What's that smile for Lise?" Michael asked as he locked the front door. He turned around to face her. "Because we're finally alone. No more cameras, no more press, just me and you all alone" Lisa said seductively as she walked up to Michael and slowly started to unbutton his dress shirt. Michael didn't say anything, he just continued to stare at his wife in slight awe. "Now you can finish what you started this morning" Lisa said, but he was still silent. She became a bit worried at his reaction. "Mike?" she reached out, stroking his cheek delicately. Michael placed his hand on top of her own as he met her gaze. "God, you're so beautiful" he whispered more to himself than to her but she still heard him and smiled shyly. He looked over her outfit. Lisa wore a black short dress that hugged her figure perfectly. Her hair was up in an elegant bun, makeup flawless even though he thought she didn't need to wear any. She was a natural beauty in his eyes. "You don't look too bad yourself Jackson" Lisa joked, looking over the sharp black suit he wore. "I'm so grateful to have you as my wife" Michael said, smiling. Lisa smiled back. "And I'm just as grateful for having you as my husband" "Do you know how bad I wanna make love to you right now?" he whispered, his hands resting on her hips. "Well, what are you waitin for?" Lisa challended, taking her hair out of the bun and letting it fall in a tumble of waves past her shoulders. Once again her long bangs fell over her eyes. She tried to brush them away with her fingers but was unsuccessful. They just kept falling right back. "Damnit" she mumbled under her breath causing her husband to giggle. He shook his head. "Lise, why don't you just cut em?" he asked. "Naw, I like bangs, they just grew out too damn fast" she joked. "But don't you want people to see your eyes?" Michael said. Lisa shook her head. "The only person who needs to see my eyes is you" she brushed her bangs back, that way he could fully see her green eyes. They had a slight hazel tint in them due to the light reflecting off them from the lamp. "Happy now?" she asked. "Extremely" he responded however, he quickly ran his hand threw his wife's locks, messing them up. "I already know what your eyes look like, I don't need to see them...." Michael whispered, lifting her up bridal style and walking up the stairs to their bedroom. Lisa threw her head back. "Sometimes I really don't get you Jackson" she joked threw her laughter. The next morning, Michael was still asleep but Lisa Marie spent most of her time since early that morning in the bathroom. She felt extremely sick and knew what it ment...."I can't believe it, we're having a baby...." Lisa whispered in amazement to herself, the tears welling up in her eyes.....

Chapter End Notes:

OMJ!!!!!!! LISA'S PREGNANT!!!!!!! How will she tell Michael? Please review!!!!