- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chap might be a little short since I wanna break up Lisa's birth into 2 parts.....hope y'all enjoy :)

"O-Oh my God!" Lisa Marie yelled, clutching onto her belly, hunching over from pain as more intense contractions started to hit. "Quick! We've gotta her to a hospital!" Janet said as she grabbed a night bag, frantically throwing different items inside. Meanwhile, her older brother stood very still, almost as if he was in a daze. "Michael?" Janet called his name but he didn't respond right away. "MICHAEL!" she yelled, snapping him out of it. "Here!" She quickly threw him the night bag. "Mike you've gotta take her to the hospital now. I'll stay here and watch Riley and Ben" Michael looked over at his wife still hunched over, nearly screaming in pain. He then glanced back over at Janet, his brown eyes wide with fear. "Y-You're not coming Jan?" Janet could sense the worried tone in his voice. She quickly gave him a hug, reassuring him. "You'll be fine trust me. Just get her to a hospital....you've got a baby to deliver.....Dad" she smiled. Michael gave a small smile back as he threw the bag over his shoulder, grabbing hold of his wife's arm. "Come on Lisa" he said and the two of them rushed out the door into the warm summer night air. Once he helped her in the passenger side of the car, Michael got in and took off out of the gates of Neverland and into the streets. He didn't even bother to put on a proper disguise, but he didn't care. He had other important things to worry about. He was finally going to be a father! Heading for the highway, Michael tried desperately to think of ways of calming his wife down. "Alright, so um are you feeling ok honey? Why don't you try some of those..." He thought for a second before continuing. "Breathing exercises. In and out in and out....just relaaaax" Lisa was sitting leaned back in the seat, her eyes tightly closed, still clutching for dear life on to her stomach. "Just d-drive please" she managed to say through clenched teeth, the pain becoming unbearable. Michael shut his mouth and kept driving. He was starting to worry more as Lisa's yells of pain got louder and louder. "We're almost there" he said softly. He let out a sigh of relief as he pulled into the hospital's parking lot. Parking the car, Michael literally jumped out, yanking the passenger door open for his wife. Lisa immediately took hold of his arm. "S-Shit Mike, you're not wearing any disguise?" She said, her green eyes wide. Michael shook his head. "Didn't have time to find one. Come on, let's deliver this baby!" The two of them headed towards the hospital entrance. "Hello can you please help us?" Michael asked. The nurse at the front desk lifted her head up from her paperwork, her smile fading as she gasped. "Oh my god, you're mich-" "LOOK EVERYONE KNOWS WHO THE HELL HE IS SO CAN YOU PLEASE JUST HELP US ALREADY?!" Lisa snapped before letting out another wail of pain. Michael looked over at her in shock. The young nurse quickly regained her composure, nervously clearing her throat. She paged for the main doctor who immediately walked in. It was Dr. Payne. "Why hello there Mr. And Mrs. Jackson! Let's get you into the delivery room" He and the other nurses placed Lisa in a wheelchair and started to wheel her down the hallway. "Are you coming Mr. Jackson?" Dr. Payne called out. Michael was contemplating on whether or not to go along or just wait out in the lobby. Truth was he was actually scared, no TERRIFIED of being in the delivery room. He glanced back over at the the nurse still sitting at the front desk. She was basically undressing him with her eyes. "I'm coming!" He quickly ran down the hallway.

 

 

 

By the time Michael reached the door, Lisa was already laying down on the bed in a hospital gown. "Alright Mrs. Jackson, just take deep breaths" the nurse said, giving her the shot of epidermal. Michael frowned. 'Didn't I just tell her that back in the car?' He thought but remained quiet. Lisa nodded, her chest heaving up and down. The heart moniter was beeping steadily. "How have the contractions been so far?" Dr. Payne asked. "Hurting like hell" Lisa said. Dr. Payne then looked over at Michael. "Do you know how far her contractions have been?" "Um...." Michael honestly didn't know. "Like every other minute she's yelling out in pain so....." Dr. Payne smiled. "Alright that's a good sign. She's close to giving birth" Suddenly Lisa Marie let out a blood curdling scream as the heart monitor beeped faster. "Doctor it's time" one of the nurses said. Dr. Payne nodded. He gave Michael a pair of blue latex gloves with a surgical mask and doctor's hospital gown. "Put these on please" he said. Michael quickly did, his heart pounding in his chest. "Oh my God it h-hurts!!!" Lisa screamed, the tears stinging her eyes. Dr. Payne walked over towards Lisa, spreading her legs apart. "Alright Michael, I need you to go stand next to her and Lisa I need you to give a strong push on the count of three okay?" Lisa nodded. "Alright one.....two....three!" "AHHHHH!!!!" Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs. Wincing a bit, Michael leaned in, placing a kiss on her forehead. He continued to whisper sweet nothings in her ear, trying to help her relax. "It's alright baby, it's alright" he whispered before starting to sing softly. "It ain't too bad at aaaallll-" "MICHAEL SHUT THE HELL UP WITH THAT OFF THE WALL SHIT!!!" Lisa screamed, nearly breaking his hand from squeezing it so hard causing Michael to hollar out in pain. "Alright I need you to give me another push okay?" Dr. Payne said. Lisa shook her head. "I, I don't know if I c-can" she choked out. She was  already exhausted. "Yes you can! honey, Look at me" Michael whispered, placing his hands on her sweaty face. "Take deep breaths and try okay?" Lisa nodded. "Another contraction is on the way doctor" one of the nurses said. "Okay give me another push in one....two...three!" Closing her eyes tight, Lisa Marie pushed with all her might. "I can see the head! Alright Lisa give one more push! One....two...three...." Lisa let out another scream, again pushing with all her might. "The head's out! Michael, you wanna see?" Dr. Payne motioned for Michael to walk over. The moment Michael took a look, he immediately felt light headed, the room starting to spin slightly. Something about seeing all of that blood didn't settle well with his stomach...."Alright one last strong push Lisa!" Dr. Payne said. "OH MY GOOOOOD!!!" Lisa screamed. "Keep pushing keep pushing!!!! Michael get ready!" Dr. Payne yelled, not being able to contain the excitement in his voice. "D-Doctor?.....Dr. Payne? I, I don't feel too-" "The baby's out!!!" Dr. Payne cut Michael off, the sound of the new born crying echoing throughout the room. "Congratulations! It's a healthy baby...." THUD "Mr. Jackson?" Dr. Payne looked down at the hospital floor where Michael now was. He had fainted.

Chapter End Notes:

Lol at Michael  trying to sing 'off the wall' again fainting and OH MY GOSH THE BABY WAS FINALLY BORN!!!!! So do y'all think it was a boy or a girl? Please review!!!! Btw, there will be an extra surprise in part 2 of the next chap so stay tuned!