- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The argument is staring to take a toll on the both of them....

Michael knew Lisa didn't really mean those things she said. He knew she had a habit of saying hurtful words because she was upset. He followed her into their bathroom and slammed the door, startling her. "Why do I have to tell you where I went? What if I were to say it's none of your damn business" Lisa turned around to look at her husband, slightly shocked at the tone he spoke to her with. He was mad now. "You know, you've got a lot of nerve saying that! I'm.Your.Wife. I have a right to fuckin know where the hell you are!" She yelled while quickly getting in the shower. "Just leave me alone. I don't wanna talk about this anymore" Lisa turned on the water and slammed the glass shower doors, signifying their conversation was over. Michael was surprised the glass didn't shatter, she slammed it so hard. "Fine! You can say that but we WILL discuss this when you finish!" he yelled over the shower. When Lisa didn't respond, he let out a deep sigh and left the bathroom. He headed towards the other bathroom located downstairs. Once inside, Michael locked himself in. He took a seat on the toliet lid and burried his face in his hands. "We won't make it" Michael whispered to himself, his voice quivering. "Don't say that! Of course you guys will. It's just a rough patch you're going through right now. All married couples experience this" his head argued. "But all we've been doing is fight lately. It's taking so much outta me, I don't know if I could do this anymore" he whispered. Usually whenever they'd have their fights, Michael and lisa would somehow end up turning their anger they had for each other into lust and always would end up making love. But not this time. This seemed like it was the end. They both had reached a breaking point. "But, I still love her. God, I love her so much she doesn't even know! I just want this to work...for US to work" Michael thought. Meanwhile back upstairs, Lisa Marie still stood underneath the shower, letting the warm water ease her pain. It felt so soothing against her skin, so warm. However she knew something else that would feel even better against her skin. She missed the feel of her husband's strong hands around her waist, the feel of his chest up against her back, his tender lips kissing on the flesh of her neck.The 30 days he was gone had been nothing but pure torture for her. The way Michael made her feel couldn't be put into words. It was undescribable. He was the only one who ever made her feel alive whenever he'd look at her. His touches were intoxicating. Lisa let out a sad sigh. She missed him so badly. Why did they have to fight so damn much? She ran a trembling hand threw her hair, her tears mixing with the water of the shower. "We won't make it" she whispered. "I just want us to be ok again. I can't let him go. I love him so much" she thought.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Aww do you think Michael and Lisa will make it? Please review :)