- Text Size +

Everyone else had already started eating by the time Michael and Lisa Marie returned. "Hey what happened to y'all?! We thought y'all had left!" Marlon joked. "Or were busy gettin it on.....if you know what I mean" Jermaine winked causing everyone to laugh. Blushing, Michael cleared his throat. "No we weren't doing that. I was out talking to.....Joseph" There was a sudden tension in the room. "Well, what did he want dear?" Katherine asked her son. "Oh, he just wanted to let us know that he couldn't make it. He had other plans to attend to I guess" Lisa said, speaking for her husband. She could sense he was getting irritated again at the mention of his father and she didn't want him to find another phone to destroy. "Figures" Jackie mumbled. "He was always like that. Never wanting anything to do with us" "Can we talk about something else please?" La Toya complained. Katherine, Rebbie and Janet nodded in agreement. Michael and Lisa then took a seat at the table and started to eat. "So how have y'all been?" Rebbie asked. "Great" Michael and Lisa replied in unison, causing everyone to laugh. "How are the Danielle and Benjamin? You know I miss my two trouble makers" Another family member asked. It was Michael's uncle. "Oh! They're great. A handful but they're doing well. They're spending the day with their grandma Cilla" Lisa said. "That's good. Well, I guess the one question everyone wants to know is....When are y'all gonna have more?!" Uncle Rodney said making the family laugh. Katherine looked over at her son and daughter in law. "Yes. When? Have you decided yet?" Michael looked over at his wife who was sweating bullets. She was so nervous. Gently taking her hand in his, he replied. "Actually Lise and I have discussed having a child for quite some time and....." He purposely didn't finish his sentence. "And....what?" La Toya asked. Janet smiled, already knowing where the conversation was heading. "And....we decided that NOW was the time for us....we're pregnant" Michael said. "You're pregnant Uncle Michael?" Taj asked, his eyes wide. He was Michael's little cousin. Michael chuckled. "No I'm not Tajee. But my wife is" "Wait are you serious?" Jackie asked. Placing a hand on her belly, Lisa nodded shyly. "Yep. It's true" she said. "Oh my goodness....Oh my Goodness!!" Katherine yelled. She got up and pulled Michael and Lisa in for a big hug. She had tears in her eyes. "Aw Mother, don't cry!" Michael said. Lisa could feel her eyes welling up as well. "I'm just so happy! I couldn't wait for this to happen" Katherine sniffed. "Wow. Congrats Mike! You gonna be a daddy man!" Marlon said, giving his brother a hug. Janet walked over to Lisa, pulling her in for a hug. "See, I told you they'd react this way girl!" She joked. Lisa laughed. She was just happy the whole family was excited for their news! After when they all left, Michael and Lisa were sitting on the sofa watching a movie. "Well, that went well huh" he joked. Lisa nodded. "It sure did" "Lise you looked so nervous though! Like they'd tear you to bits once they found out" Lisa hit her husband playfully on the shoulder. "Like you weren't nervous too Mike" Michael shook his head. "Nope. Not one bit" Lisa gave him a look. "Well, maybe a little. I was nervous a little....Hell, my ass was terrified!" Lisa laughed. "Exactly." "But you know who I'm REALLY scared of telling?" Michael said. He didn't even have to say the person's name. Lisa already knew. "Joseph?" she asked. Michael glared at her. "Ha. You're funny. I was talking about.....Priscilla" he said. Lisa was quiet. She had totally forgotten about telling her own mother. She doubt she'd have the same reaction as Michael's family. "We have to tell her eventually Lise" Michael said softly. Lisa let out a sigh, running a hand through her hair. "I know. I just don't know when would be the right time to...." Michael thought for a moment. "What about now? Don't you have to pick up Riles and Benji from her house anyway? I'll just come with you and we'll tell her then" Lisa gave him a look. She was worried. "Are you sure Michael? You don't wanna wait?" He shook his head. "It'll be better if we just tell her now instead of her reading about it in some tabloid magazine." He got up off the sofa and helped Lisa up. Looking into her green eyes, Michael could tell she was beyond scared. He placed his hands on her cheeks. "It shouldn't be THAT bad right?" he asked. Lisa let out a shaky sigh. "You don't know her like I do Michael" "Well, I'm willing to put up a fight and defend my wife if I have to" Michael pulled Lisa in for a kiss. Grabbing their jackets, they left Neverland, and drove to the monster that was known as Priscilla's house. Once they finally arrived, Lisa was the first to speak. "Listen honey. I think you should just stay in the car" Michael shook his head, getting out. "No. We gotta tell her Lise, come on" he helped her get out of the car. Lisa immediately grabbed her husband's hand, refusing to let go as the two walked up the steps of Priscilla's mansion. Michael couldn't help but chuckle. His wife was holding his hand so tight it reminded him of that night of the Vmas back in 1994 when they kissed in public for the first time. His hand literally had turned blue due to her nervousness. Right before ringing the door bell, Michael glanced over at Lisa. "It'll be okay, trust me baby" he whispered. "I trust you" she whispered back. Taking in a deep breath, Michael rang the bell and waited for the door to open.....

Chapter End Notes:

What's Priscilla's reaction gonna be? Please Review :)