- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Call me crazy, but I loved Michael's marriage to Lisa Marie! I thought they genuinely loved and cared for one another but had let outside forces get in the way, hence their split :(

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is based on the 1995 Vmas. It was reported that Lisa did look a little (well more like VERY) angry with Michael that night. Mainly Because apparently she hadn't seen him in awhile...and when I say awhile I mean like in a long ass time! This is my take on what happened that night. Enjoy! Btw beware of the language. It's not what you'd call....nice lol

"It was only for 1 night. For 1 fucking night you couldn't even keep it together Lisa Marie?!" Michael Jackson yelled as followed his angry wife of 2 years inside the house at Neverland Ranch. He slammed the front door behind him, causing her to glare. "Fuck you" she mumbled under her breath but Michael still had heard her. "I don't get it. All you had to do was smile and look I don't know, happy? You saw my ass out there doin it so why couldn't you? You looked like someone sucked the life out of you. You looked dead" "Dead? Dead? I might as well be fuckin dead! 30 days Michael! I didn't see you in 30 days and then when you finally come outta hiding you expect me to act like everything's fine? Like we're the perfect couple now? Fuck that shit" Lisa yelled. She threw her leather black jacket on the floor and stomped up the stairs towards their bedroom. Letting out a stressful sigh, Michael followed his wife...It was the night of the Mtv Video Music Awards. Michael had just finished performing his heart for a good 15 minutes. The audience absolutely loved it and were ecstatic but when he scanned around and found his wife, he could tell she was pissed. He knew he had fucked up big time. She had every right to be upset with him. He was gone for at least a month, not even bothering to tell her where he went. His own wife! Then he finally shows up outta nowhere, expecting her to be all happy to see him. Once Michael had reached their bedroom, he found his wife pacing back and forth. Michael took in a breath and began quietly. "Lisa listen. If I told you where I was, you wouldn't believe me" Lisa gave her husband a cold glare. "Sometimes I really don't get you Michael. I mean, who the fuck just up and leaves like that? I tried calling you but it went right to voicemail. I wrote letters. I was fucking worried sick about you!" She yelled while quickly removing her cream colored sweater t shirt followed by her black skinny jeans and black heels. "I know" was all Michael could say as he removed his black jacket and white shirt, left only in his trademark black slacks and socks. This pissed Lisa off even more. He still couldn't say exactly where he went or more importantly "I'm sorry" for doing this to her? "It's because of me isn't it. You went into hiding because of me right?" She asked while turning around so he could fully look at her standing only in her bra and underwear. "No that's not why, it's jus-" "Yes it is!" She angrily cut him off. "Admit it Michael, am I too much for you to handle? Or maybe you were out screwing some other girl behind my back. It was probably a fan too. I wouldn't be surprised" Michael shook his head no. He tried to look at her, really get a good look at her. Lisa had changed so much in the 30 days he'd saw her last. Her hair, the color of auburn was straightened and flowed past her shoulders, making her skin have a sudden glow. He also noticed she had gotten bangs and they covered her eyes, hiding herself from the rest of the world. But more specifically, hiding herself from HIM. Michael wanted so badly to look into those beautiful green eyes of hers and see her soul. See what she was really feeling inside. He knew he had hurt her and he felt horrible about it. "I didn't leave because of you Lise. It's.....complicated" Michael whispered, looking down at the carpeted floor. Lisa let out a bitter laugh, shaking her head."Forget it. I'm done." She went inside their closet and grabbed a towel. "And for the record, your performance tonight wasn't all that. You could've done A LOT better. You'd think that with those 30 days you were gone you'd have a better routine than that. What a waste of 15 minutes." her harsh words threw daggers at his heart. He looked up at her in complete shock. Michael knew she had known how sensitive he was when it came towards his performances and if someone said it wasn't good enough, it would tear him apart inside. It brought him right back to being a child again. Whenever he'd hear someone say things like that. Lisa knew her words had hurt Michael. That's why he was so quiet. "I'm gonna take a shower" she said softly as she wrapped the towel around her body and walked out of the room, leaving her stunned husband behind. She slammed the bathroom door shut....

Chapter End Notes:

Please review meh!! Lol but seriously review! I'd love to know if I'm doing ok so far with these stories :)