- Text Size +

-An Hour Later; Taylor-
Me and Brianna were looking for our lost siblings. No progress whatsoever. I sighed in frustration, putting my bags down as we stood in the seating area. 
Brianna sat down in the only empty seat, in between a guy with a book and a girl talking on her phone, "just face it. We will never find either one of them"
I sighed, then shifted my bag a bit before sitting down on it. I ran my hand through my hair, looking around the area we were at, searching for any signs of my brother or Ariana. 
I gave up after a while and pulled out my iPod, then picked a song. Soon, i began singing along, unaware of people listening. 
I soon finished singing and looked up in surprise when everyone around us clapped. I smiled and blushed lightly.
"You sounded amazing" a familiar light voice said.  
I looked over to the voice, which was the guy reading a book. He brought the book down and i felt my cheeks heat further when i realized it was Michael, the guy i crashed into.
"Thanks" i responded.
He smiled, "you're welcome"
"Taylor!" Someone yelled. 
I jumped, then looked back and saw Connor and Ariana walking towards us. 
"Connor!" I said, then as he got closer, i got up and punched his arm.
"Ow!" He said, rubbing his arm. 
"Where the hell were you?" I demanded. 
"I went to find Ariana and when i did, you two were gone" he said. 
"Well, i crashed into someone, then we noticed you were missing, so we looked all over for you." I said. 
"Wait, who is this?" I heard Michael ask. 
"My older brother" I said.
"And the other girl?" He asked. 
"That's my younger sister" Brianna answered. 
He nodded. 
"So, what are you doing in an airport?" I asked. 
"Well, i wanted to become a singer, so i decided to come here. My sister is on another plane, i'm just waiting for her, then once she gets here, i'll be staying with her for a whlie" he said. (a/n: i'm going to have him start off solo at first instead of being in the Jackson 5)
"Really? Taylor's here for the same thing. We just came along for moral support" Brianna said. 
"That's good. I think you have a shot at making it. You should totally do it, because you have an amazing voice" he said. 
I blushed, "thank you" 
Michael smiled, then Brianna suddenly got up. "Hey, Ari, Connor, let's go get something to eat before we go home" she said, then looked at me, "can you stay and watch our stuff?" she asked, a slight glint of mischief in her eyes. 
I nodded, "sure" i smiled, then she walked off, leaving me along with Michael. 
I looked over at him and smiled shyly, "so, you like singing?" i asked. 
"Yes, but... sometimes, i don't like the way i sound" he admitted. 
I laughed a bit, "why? What's wrong with the way you sound?" i asked him. 
He shrugged, "i sometimes feel that my voice isn't all that good" he said. 
"Well, that's the point of being a singer. Your voice probably only matches certain styles, like mine" i pointed out. 
"You're right. I'm just being ridiculous" he said with a shake of his head. 
"No, you're just nervous" i said. 
He met my eyes and smiled.