- Text Size +

-Ariana-


I walked up to Connor and said, "what are you doing here?"


"I came to see my sister" he said, pushing me aside, walking into the waiting room.


"Why?" i asked.


"Because" he said.


"How did you know she was in here?" i asked,


"The doctor called me, telling me that my sister was here, so i came to see her" he said,


"You know what? i need to talk to you" i said, pulling him out into a hallway


"What Ariana?" he asked.


"Do you know why she's here?" i asked.


He shook his head, "no and i don't care, i just want to see if she's okay"


"Well, here's some info. Your sister is in the hospital because a certain boy made her get herself into the hospital" i said.


"Michael put her in the hospital?" he asked,


"No. James caused this" i said. How dare he blame Michael? Michael’s the sweetest guy on Earth, he would never hurt Taylor.


"What?" he asked.


I sighed, then handed him Taylor's phone.


He looked at all the messages and rolled his eyes, "oh please, this ain't shit. Taylor's just too sensitive" he said, giving the phone back.


"Not even. She's a very strong person and you know that. The only reason she snapped and relapsed was because James attacked Michael. He didn't have the right to say anything about him."  I said, getting pissed as Connor tried to twist everything around.


"Oh please. Michael's nothing. I don't see why she loves him so much" he said, rolling his eyes.


I narrowed my eyes, "you know what? you don't know shit about Michael and you don't see why Taylor loves him because you don't care. You know she's happy with Michael. You hate the fact that Taylor's happy, so you're doing anything to tear her away from Michael. You want to see her depressed and broken, but that's unacceptable. If Taylor didn't meet Michael and she were still depressed, she would've killed herself for real. The only reason she stopped herself from going through with killing herself completely was because of Michael. If it weren't for him, she wouldn't have hesitated. She wouldn't be alive right now."


"Whatever, she's just looking for attention" He said.


"You know she's not, now leave, before you end up in here tonight" i threatened and he rolled his eyes, walking off.


I went back into the waiting room to see Brianna back, sitting beside Demi. Michael was leaning forward, closing his eyes, his head in his hands. I sighed, then sat beside Brianna, in between her and Michael.


"Hey, Bri"


"Hey" She replied.


"What's wrong?" i asked


"I'm just still pissed at the fact that James made this happen" she said,


"Oh"


"Who else is going to see her?" Michael asked.


"I will. I need to talk to her" i said, getting up, leaving.


I walked into Taylor's room, "Hey Tay" i said,


She looked up and smiled, "Hey Ari"


"How are you?" i asked, sitting beside her.


"I'm okay"


"I know why this happened and i swear i will make him pay" i said.


"Don't Ari. He's not worth it." she said,


I sighed, "well, once we get you out of here, i'll take you shopping" i said.


"Really?" she asked.


I nodded, "yup"


"Thanks Ari"


"Girl, you totally freaked me out when i found you. I never saw so much blood in my life. When we saw the messages, Michael was scared and pissed, Bri went ballistic, ready to hunt James down. I swear, i lived with her and i never saw that much anger." i said.


"I'm sorry i freaked you guys out" she said.


"It's okay, the only thing that matters right now is that you're better." i said, then i looked at her arm, which was heavily bandaged. "Wow. Does it hurt?" i asked.


"It stings like a bitch, but i'll get through it" She said.


"Good. Taylor, if anyone attacks you like this ever again, just ignore it, because you know it's not true. Stay strong, Taylor" i said.


"Thanks Ari" she replied.


"Never let James or Connor get to you. They're just idiots who don't see that you're completely in love with a perfect guy. They don't know anything. Michael’s perfect for you, i can see it, Brianna can see it, Demi can see it. Hell, everyone can. Taylor, Michael's worth it. He's everything a girl wants and you deserve him. He makes you happy. We like seeing you happy" i said.


She smiled, "Thanks Ari, it's nice to know that you guys approve of Michael"


"Of course. I saw it on the first day when we saw him. He's sweet and he understands girls" i told her.


"Yeah"


I nodded, "hey, when are they letting you go?" i asked.


"Tomorrow" she said.


"okay, then once you get out, i'll take you to the mall. Just you, me, Brianna and Demi. A girls day out. How does that sound?" i asked.


"That sounds good"


"Alright" i said, smiling, "well, i'm gonna go. I'll talk to you later, Tay. Oh and here." i handed her her phone, "i deleted every message from James, i deleted his number and i blocked him, so he can't reach you anymore. I also did the same with Connor. The only way they can get to you is if they look for you" i said,


"Thanks Ari"


"Anytime, Taylor" i said, getting up. i hugged her gently, then i left.