- Text Size +

-The Next Day; Taylor-
I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar room, wrapped in someone's arms. I looked around in confusion until my gaze landed on Michael, who slept beside me, his arms wrapped around me, his hair falling into his eyes. I smiled, brushing his hair out of the way, watching as he slept peacefully. I was about to get up when his arms tightened on me. I looked at him again and his eyes were closed as if he were still asleep.
I gently shook him, whispering his name, but he stayed 'asleep'.
I smirked, then leaned in and kissed him deeply, feeling my heart race and sparks fly as our lips touched.
He instantly kissed back and i pulled away, "ha, you are awake!" I said,
He sighed, smiling, then said, "well, im awake. How may i help you?"
"I'd like to know what happened last night, Mr. Jackson." I said, smirking. I knew what happened, i just wanted to see how he would describe it. I rolled over, getting on top, gazing down at him.
"I'd like to know the same thing" a voice said. A very familiar voice.
We looked up to see my brother with my ex-boyfriend. How did they even find me?
"Connor. What's he doing here?" I asked as my eyes locked on James'.
"Well, he wanted to see you, and i knew you were still with Michael, so i found his address and brought James here" Connor replied.
"Why?" I asked, feeling my heart break all over again as i thought back to when i caught James cheating on me.
"I just said he wanted to see you" Connor replied sarcastically.
"So? You know what he did to me? You hated him for it, so why did you bring him back into my life?" I asked, tears forming. I quickly blinked them away.
"Taylor, i know what i did was wrong and im sorry" James said.
I shook my head, tears falling, "No. Its too late for apologies. You hurt me and i will never forgive you for it. I told you how i really felt yesterday" i said, feeling Michael wrap his arms around me comfortingly.
"Please Taylor, give me another chance" he said.
"No. I dont want you. I want someone whose faithful" i said.
"Who?" He asked.
i rolled my eyes, "do you not see me with him?"
"Oh. Sorry. I didn't think you meant him. I just thought you were being a slut" he said.
Another stab from James.
"Im not a slut" i said, "and you saw him yesterday when you purposely kissed me in that elevator" i snapped. 
"I beg to differ" he said, looking at me and Michael, both of us still completely naked under the blanket.
"I'm not a slut. We didnt even have sex" i lied.
"But you're both naked" he said.
"And? Many people sleep naked" i said.
"Hey, you dont have to have sex to be a slut. Being this way is enough proof" he said.
i looked at Connor, who just stayed quiet, not even bothering to defend me.
"Oh, so you're just gonna let him say that to me? Nice to know i mean so much to you, Connor" i said.
He shrugged.
Michael held me close, rubbing my back comfortingly.
"What's going on?" Brianna suddenly spoke, pushing through Connor and James. Okay, how the hell did they all find me here?
Briana looked up at James and narrowed her eyes at him, "what the fuck are you doing here?"
"Came to see your slut of a friend" he told her.
I didnt have to look at Brianna to know that he pissed her off, but when i did, it was when she shoved him aggressively against the wall, gripping his upper arms tightly, her nails digging into his skin, turning his arms red. "Did you just call my best friend a slut?" She asked.
"Yes i did" he said.
She tightened her grip, piercing her nails into his skin, causing him to flinch in pain, then suddenly she was pulled back by Connor.
"What the hell, Brianna?" he asked,
"I was going to give him hell!" She said, giving James the death glare
"Why?"
"Because he called my best friend, your sister, a slut!"
"So?"
"What do you mean, so? Thats your fuckin' sister!"
"Who's a slut"
"What?!" Me, Brianna and Michael chimed.
"How the fuck can you say that?!" Brianna asked, her voice getting louder as she got angrier with Connor.
"Well, she is. Look at her, in bed with some guy that she claims she loves" he said.
"Oh please, she's known Michael for 2 months now, she can do whatever she wants with him." she said.
"Brianna, Taylor's a slut and you know it" James spoke up. 
She spun around to him and if looks can kill, James' entire existence would have been obliterated. "I think you should leave, before i fuckin' hurt you" she said murderously.
He left quickly and Brianna turned back to Connor.
"What is it that made you hate Taylor so much all of asudden that you would think of letting James come?"
"Nothing, i just realized she was a slut, so i let him come to show him" he said simply, then suddenly, he was slapped. Hard. "Ow! What the fuck?!"
"Stop calling her that! Do you hate her so much that she isnt even your sister to you?"
"No"
"Yes! He's the one that brought Cody here in the first place" i said.
She narrowed her eyes, "you're the one that brought him?!"
"Yes, i did. Why?"
"You fuckin' asshole!" She said, slamming him hard against the wall, "how could you do that?!" She yelled, getting ready to slap him again,
i sat up a bit, grabbing Michael's shirt, pulling it on, then i pulled on my panties.
"Well, she wouldnt listen to me about Michael! He's fuckin' bad news, Brianna!" He said.
"No, hes not! And that still doesnt make it okay to bring James! You know what he did to her!" She said, aching to strangle him, but she couldnt because he was my brother.
"Bri, stop" I said, standing
"What, why?"
"Just leave him, he's not worth it" I said, meeting Connor's eyes steadily, mine filled with pure hatred and rage
Connor looked back at me, noticed the way i was looking at him, then left, seeming to be hurt but i didn't care. He went too far. I couldn't just forgive him like nothing. He ruined everything by bringing James back. 

"You know what i think his problem is" Brianna said.
"What?" me and Michael asked. 
"I think he just hates the fact that Michael's perfect for you and Connor knows it so he's trying anything to prove that Michael's bad. Your brother knows he's wrong about Michael, but he won't admit it." she said, 
"You have a point" i said.
"of course i do" Brianna said, flipping her hair cockily.
I rolled my eyes
"So, what happened between you two last night?" She asked.
"Oh... nothing much" i said, smirking, looking at Michael, "right, Michael?" 
"Nothing at all" he replied, smirking back.
"I don't know" she sang, "it sure looks like something happened" she said, gesturing to the clothes that were on the floor. 
"Whatever, Bri."
She laughed, "well, i'll see you guys around. Be good, kids" she winked before leaving. 

Chapter End Notes:

{{sorry if the name says 'Cody' instead of 'James', i was watching a show that had a character named Cody in it}} {{Okay, you know what. Never copy and paste an old fanfic of yours onto a new one. It confuses the heck outta you}}