- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

{{warning: Sexual content up ahead. I'm for real this time. It's not a drill. I repeat. This is not a drill. Enjoy}}

-Taylor-
Michael led me up to his room, then he locked the door. My heart fluttered nervously as he approached me, his brown eyes gentle and loving.
He gave me a sweet smile, then leaned in and kissed me deeply.
I couldn't stop my heart from racing as we kissed which was weird. I mean, we've kissed before, but for some reason, I couldn't help but become shy and nervous. Maybe it was because i was thinking about taking it further with him than just a normal kiss, who knows. I kissed him back, closing my eyes, melting into the kiss.
Michael slowly deepened the kiss, his hand resting on my lower back while the other cupped my cheek, caressing my cheek bone with his thumb.
A shiver passed through me and a soft sigh escaped my parted lips, slowly deepening the kiss, my hand going to his shoulder.
He slowly drew me closer, deepening the kiss more, his hand moving to tangle in my blonde, curly locks, his other hand slipping to my hip.
I grew bolder with every touch and began backing him up, pushing him onto the bed before climbing into his lap, my heart fluttering with excitement. I felt him part his lips, then shivered when i felt his tongue brush over my lower lip, causing small bursts of passion to explode throughout my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my body growing heated.
Michael was surprised when i suddenly climbed into his lap, but it didn't stop me from continuing. He smiled, then placed both of his hands on my thighs, giving a gentle squeeze to both of them, slowly slipping his tongue into my mouth, a soft moan escaping his lips when he got a taste of me. He pulled me closer to him as i moved my hands down his back. He shivered from the touch, his jeans tightening as i touched him.
I smirked a bit, becoming excited when i heard him moan softly. It also sent tingles throughout my body when i felt him tremble from my touch. I pulled away from the kiss to catch my breath, leaning my forehead against his as my hands slid down his body, resting on his thighs.
Michael looked up into my eyes, then gave me a smile before moving down, kissing my neck lightly.
I gasped in surprise, moaning softly, chills prickling at my skin. I dipped my head back, giving him better access to my neck, my hips pushing against his.
He smiled again, groaning softly when he felt my hips on his. He brushed his lips up and down my neck, his hands slipping under my shirt, caressing my smooth, bare stomach.
I moaned softly again from the kisses, my body trembling from his touch.
He slowly began to lift my shirt as he kissed down to my collarbone, lightly nipping at it when he got to the bottom.
I shivered and moaned softly, my eyes closing as passion and desire seared my veins, causing me to become aroused. I moved closer to him, our bodies pressed together and i began rocking my hips slowly, grinding on him, moaning again.
Michael slowly pulled away, then pulled my shirt off, his hands going to my sides, just below my chest. "Taylor" he breathed when he felt me grind on him, causing his jeans to become tighter.
I smiled, then moaned softly as Michael began kissing down my chest, shivering as i felt a chill go down my spine. I reached out, unbuttoning his shirt, then pushed his shirt down his shoulders before taking it off, dropping it to the floor. Soft gasps and moans left my lips, my body arching against Michael's as he caressed my body, his lips never ceasing their movements on my chest. I reached down and unbuttoned his jeans, tugging them off, him helping me, then i shivered and moaned when i felt him nip and kiss down my chest.
He laid me back, then got on top, kissing down my body until he reached my shorts that had been ruffled up my thighs from when i was grinding on him. He kissed my stomach as he unbuttoned my shorts, tugging them down my legs, biting his lip.
I let out a soft moan when he kissed my stomach, my back arching up against him.
Michael smirked, then moved down and kissed my inner thigh. He slid one of his hands between my legs, feeling the dampness of my panties, causing me to take a sudden sharp intake of breath. He groaned softly, his eyes flicking up to look at me, my hands gripping the sheets beneath me. A sly smirk crossed his features and he moved up a bit, slipping his fingers into my black, silk panties, slowly sliding them down my body, tossing them aside. He moved his hands to my hips, then leaned down and lightly dragged his tongue up my dripping entrance, hearing a long moan of pleasure. He glanced up at me, watching my reaction as he repeated his actions, slowly and lightly dragging his tongue up my entrance, flicking over the bundle of nerves which made me cry out in pleasure, my head falling back and my breath quickening. He grinned, then moved back down and expertly weaved his tongue through my soft, tender folds, earning another loud moan that ended with his name.
My juices dripped down my thighs and i squrimed on the bed, whimpering as i grew hornier by the second. I wanted Michael, i needed him, i've waited long enough, i didn't want to wait anymore.
"Michael" I gasped, tightening my grip on the sheets.
Michael pulled away, "yes, Taylor?" he asked in his sweet voice, a sly grin pulling at his lips and a mischevious glint in his eyes, which made me want him even more.
"Please, Michael... i... i don't want to wait anymore" I pleaded, looking down at him with dark eyes, desperation and lust swirling in my gaze.
He met my eyes and nodded, then moved up my body, hovering over me, "are you sure you want to?" he asked.
I nodded, "yes, Michael. I've been waiting for a long time. I'm ready. I want to do this, with you" i said, wrapping my arms around his neck.
He gazed down at me, then nodded, "okay, Taylor" he smiled, then leaned down and kissed me deeply, slipping his hands behind my back, unbuckling my bra before tossing it somewhere, his hands resting on my chest.
I kissed him back, sighing softly from the light touch, arching up into him before reaching down, tugging his boxers off.
He deepened the kiss, his hands sliding down my body, stopping at my thighs. He pulled away from the kiss, then slowly spread my legs before positioning himself, the head of his length pressing against my entrance.
I let out a slight moan, anticipating him, my body ready and waiting.
Michael kissed me once more before easing into me, groaning softly, my juices making it easier for him to slid in.
However, I still gasped softly in pain, gripping the sheets tightly.
 He stopped, "are you okay?" he asked concerned.
 I nodded, letting out a breath, "yeah... it's just.. it's just my first time" i said.
He met my eyes, "are you really sure you want to do this, Taylor?" he asked.
 I nodded, "yes" i answered.
"Okay, just stop me if i hurt you" he said, then moved further into me, going slowly, watching for my reaction.
I tightened my grip, breathing quick and hard, trying to get used to him.
Finally, after a few minutes and a couple thrusts from Michael, the pain faded and was replaced with pleasure. I moaned from the friction that came from the contact, pushing my hips forward, getting him to slide in until he was touching the hilt, causing me to tremble.
He leaned down and kissed my neck, beginning to rock his hips, moving within me, groaning out.

 

-2 hours later-

I cried Michael's name out loudly in pleasure, hitting my climax hard, my back arching as i scratched my nails up his back, my head falling back. The pleasure i felt as i came was so intense that it brought tears to my eyes, wave after wave washing over me, drowning me.
Michael moaned my name, coming shortly after me, nuzzling his face in my neck, his hands still tangled in my blonde locks.
I moved my hips, riding out my orgasm, then i felt Michael pull out and i sighed out, letting myself fall back on the bed, breathless.
He laid beside me, equally as breathless.
"Wow, Michael... that... that was amazing" i commented, my chest rising and falling with each ragged breath i took.
He nodded in agreement, "yeah... it was." he smiled, then reached over and wiped my tears away, "what's wrong?" he asked.
I shook my head, "nothing, it just felt really good" i said, smiling reassuringly.
He smiled back, "okay" he said, then wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.
I buried my face in his neck, sliding an arm over his stomach, relaxing on him.
Michael stroked my hair before falling asleep with me.