- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: M/M suggested rape. Discretion advised.

"Don't allow your wounds to turn you into a person you're not."

-Unknown

Skeeter

            I look up at Officer Addams in anticipation.

            "Ms. Ramsey, aren't you wondering why I'm here?" the police woman asks. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

            "Well, the hospital contacted the station after checking your blood stream." I nod. When did they take my blood?

            "They found traces of the Z-drug." I nod again, extremely confused.

            "This drug usually found in date rape cases and insomniacs." My eyes widen and I start to drum my fingers together.

            "Are you an insomniac, Ms. Ramsey?" Officer Addams asks, stepping closer. I slowly shake my head.

            "Would you like to explain why this drug was in your system, Ms. Ramsey?" I sigh and nod.

             "Well, Officer, I was at a party." The officer's face softens encouraging me.

            "And this guy had sent his friend to tell me he wanted to see me. I went to talk to him and he gave me some soda. I can't remember anything after that." She nods, contemplating.

            "Memory loss, it's a side effect of the Z-drug" Officer Addams says crisply, running her hand through her curls. I nod, silently thankful for the side effect, especially if what Michael said was true. The officer turned towards me.

            "If you remember ANYTHING here's my number." I nod taking the card, slowly uncoiling from the stern nature of the woman. Officer Addams then turns to the door, slowly turns the knob quietly, then opens it quickly, causing a gust of wind to blow towards me and causes Michael to fall to the ground, making a big thump. I giggle.

            "I don't like eavesdroppers, Michael." Michael quickly scrambles to get up. He looks like a deranged marionette, his long, thin limbs sort of bouncing and flailing every which way, as he kept slipping, tripping and falling.

            "Would you like some help?" I ask laughing. He scoffs and holds out his hand. I pull him up, still laughing.

            "It wasn't funny" he says, shooting daggers at Officer Addams. She shakes her in amusement and walks out.

            "Serves you right for eavesdropping" I say, signaling him to come onto the hospital bed. He rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

            "Do you remember anything that happened last night, anything at all?" Michael asks me. I give him a confused look. He points towards a clock, 1am on a Saturday morning. I sigh.

            "Nothing, nothing at all. It's like a lost memory." Michael gives me what I assume, is a sympathetic look.

            "You rest, I'll tell your mom you're fine, alright?" I nod, smiling at his kindness.

            I snuggle up a bit, close my eyes and sleep.

 

Michael

            I walk out of the room to meet Skeeter's mother.

            "Is she alright? Will she be okay?" she asks. No, Skeeter's going to die of a heart attack.

            "She'll be fine" I say as sweetly as possible, hoping to mask my inner sarcasm. Mrs. Ramsey smiles at me.

            "Thank you for alerting me. I would've panicked if I didn't know where she was." I nod to be polite. Thankfully, my brother shows.

            "You ready?" Jermaine yells from across the hospital hallway. I grimace and start jogging towards him.

            "Goodbye, Mrs. Ramsey."

            "Bye Michael."

 

            We finally got home, to be greeted by our parents.

            "Michael Joe Jackson WHERE WERE YOU!" Mother bellows, scaring the crap out of everyone, including Joseph.

            "I had to take a friend to the hospital" I answer nonchalantly.

            "Don't you dare fib-"

            "Kat, the boy is not fibbin', leave him be" Joseph says calmly, seeming to have switched personas with his mother. I explain what happened, excluding the Grant part. Then I thought popped in my head.

            "Joseph, how'd you know I wasn't fibbing?" I ask in suspicion.

            "I have my ways." I nod politely, still being cautious. Joseph goes upstairs, leaving mother in a state of shock. I move towards her.

            "I'll take care of her, you go" Jermaine says. I nod. Tomorrow's the weekend, so I can visit Skeeter. I feel myself blush.

            "Hey, why so cheery?" a soft, sweet voice asks me.

            "Jackie!"

"Mikey!" I give him a big hug.

"You came back from Oxford?"

"Only for a few weeks. I got you something" he says, pulling something out of a bag. It was a book, not just any book however. A classic.

"I know how important your classics collection is to you, and To Kill a Mockingbird was the only one you had left." I smile and give him a bear hug. "Thanks."

I walk to my room and lay down, falling asleep.

 

Well, I had fallen asleep when I heard arguing. I realize it's Jermaine on the phone, probably with Jeanette, who he cheated on, again. Soon I hear footsteps. Mother and Joseph are out, so I figured it was Jermaine asking for advice.

I swing the door open and someone rams me into a wall. He grabs me by the neck and can't breathe. I try screaming, but there's no sound.

"You worthless piece of shit!" the man says. "You think you can get away with turning me in all those years ago?"

My eyes flashed with fear. He ruined my life. He gave me a cruel smile, slightly releasing my neck. I screamed.

The man slaps me so hard, I fall over.

"Help me, please!" I scream with desperation. He grabs me and throws me on the bed. He turns around and locks the door. I panic and look around my room for something, anything to protect me from him. He spins around with a twisted grin plastered on his face.

"Why the long face?" he asks cruelly.

"Please don't do this."

"Oh Mikey, innocent, naïve Mikey. Have you forgotten? I control you, your life, everything. There is nothing you can do about it."

Soon there's a knocking on the door. "Michael, can I talk to you?" Jermaine knocked again.

The time I was staring at the door, the man had tied me up by my hands with my shirt gone. I start screaming and crying. Jermaine starts trying to open the door.

The man pulls his pant away. I try to wriggle out, but the belt is buckled to tight. He cackles at me and I notice his bulge. Oh HELL no!

"Help! Help! Help me!" I scream in desperation.

"Oh how I've missed your screams! Come here dollface, come to daddy!" I glare at him

"I am not a toy." He scoffs.

"Get on the floor."

"No."

"Get on the floor!" he comes towards me, lifts me up and drops me. Now Jermaine's kicking the door. "Let's get to business" he says, pulling down his boxers. I start to cry again.

"Get on your knees."

"But I-"

"Get. On. Your. Knees." I get on my knees.

"Why are you staring at me for? It's not gonna suck its self!" I penguin waddle closer to him and do nothing.

"Did I stutter? Do it!" I bend below and put its tip in my mouth, tears rushing down my face. He shoves the rest down my throat, causing me to choke. He laughs. Like this abuse is even funny.

"Come on you little slut, get on the bed." As soon as he said that my door broke, with Jermaine coming through with Jackie. The man comes towards me anyways. In a split second Jackie Jermaine charged at the man, attacking him. But the man knocked both of them out with one blow.

He pushed me back, the belt buckle piercing my back. My pants and boxers have disappeared, leaving me in pure pain. He flips me over, holding his manhood ready to enter--

 

I wake up in a sweat. It was just a nightmare? But it felt so real! I punch the wall in frustration, creating a hole.

"I hate you! Look what you've done! Are you happy? Now I really am your average little slut!"

I rummage through my drawer. I find my old razor and twirl it in my hand. I haven't done this in a long time.

I go into my bathroom, near my bathtub. I pull up sleeve and hold the razor to my wrist. I'll do 5 cuts, just 5.

I draw the blade across my wrist five times. Five painful, agonizing, satisfying times. I take a minute to process what I've done, with my eyes closed. I finally look down in horror at what I've done. I wash it away quickly and bandage it up. I then go to prepare for today.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Review for update tommorow. Amount of reviews will determine.