- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Im sooo sorry if i have been unavailable for a long time!!! D: here is a new chapter to make it up. 

Michael's POV

I literally bolted through the lit hallways, ignoring the running pain all over my trembling body as my loafers pounded against the gleaming tiled floor.

The hallways were painted an eerie white, giving it a feel of an abandoned hospital or something you might see in a scary movie with hospitals included in them. It really felt like I was in a hospital when I noticed that I was running past carts filled with vials and bottles filled with strange liquids. Some held empty syringes awaiting a needle; some were already filled or used. The memory of the scientist injecting the liquid into my arm made the rage inside me made my blood boil.
The hallways even lead to suspicious rooms. What if there were others like me trapped here? Being experimented on?


A flashback came back to me. I guess I was in rehab or something. All I could remember were doctors injecting some 'medicine' into me. Strange things would happen. I would become so dizzy that I couldn't walk, sometimes id lose my temper at the simplest things and throw a tantrum. They all thought I was crazy, that wacko guy they write about in the tabloids. The crazy man the world knew as Michael freaking Jackson.

I clutched my head screaming, toppling over carts, spilling bottles to the floor.

Needles dropped like icicles. Clattering to the floor in a metallic array.

Glass vials shattered on the floor.

Every sound made me angrier

I want my children.

NOW

Blindly, I accidentally slammed into one of the doors that lead to one of the suspicious rooms. The door fell off the hinges on impact.

All I saw was the same thing that I had awakened in.
A metal table with leather straps. Computers buzzed and the old lights in the room flickered. But no one was there.

Breathing heavily, I ran out the room and crashed into another one, still the same thing. Every room I came across were empty, none of them contained another living being or my children. I screamed so loud in agitation that one of the computers bursted into sparks.

I ran out of the room, kicking away bottles that spewed fluid on the floor. I could feel broken glass crunching under my shoes.

I continued running down the hall, until I spotted a fire exit door at the end. I pushed my way through it, not noticing that an alarm went off the moment it opened. Inside the fire exit were flights of stairs that lead up and one lead down. The anxiety that was already taking over my mind I ran up without thinking.

The next thing I did might be the stupidest thing I ever done, not knowing that there were more of those armored men in the building. The man in armor who I killed along with the mad scientist who made me like this.

“FREEZE!!” a harsh voice barked from around the corner as I closed the door behind me. Suddenly 3 men in familiar armor and massive guns pointed directly at me veered around the corner. 2 of the men’s armor were a different color than the one in black. It was a crimson red with black lines etched deeply into the metal and glowed like neon as if it came out of a si-fi movie. The man in black armor had red lines covering his body that glowed much brighter than the ones in red.

This better not be some movie or a stupid prank, apparently it couldn’t be a prank because of the effects of the medicine injected into me. The men were heavily armed, they held massive guns on their backs and strapped on their belts were deadly explosives. One of them even had an intimidating looking knife in its stealth.

I took a step back, and there was a click. Flinching as If I was about to be rained on with bullets, instead I realized that they were just getting ready to shoot me down if I moved another muscle. I could feel the rage calm a little, probably because there is guns pointed right at my chest and if I moved im done for.

I watched in horror as the men began to proceed forward towards me, but very slowly as if I were to attack them any second. If I was a wild animal of course I would’ve done so by now. My hands blindly grabbed the doorknob behind me, my heart skipped a beat when I noticed that it was locked.

FWOOOOOMM!!!!!!

I screamed as a blurred object came hurdling towards me as I threw myself on the ground. Only getting half tangled on what appeared to be a net on my legs. Wait… A NET?! What am I to them? An animal?

Looking ahead I saw that one of the men had one of their massive guns that looked like portable cannons was aimed at me while another man barked inaudible orders into his radio. The rest of the men began to inch their way towards me, all but one who came at a running start at me.

“hey!! Get back here!” one of the men called “you don’t know what the medicine had done to him yet!”

Click. There it was again.

The other side took over as it quickly shrouded my mind to attempt what seemed to be impossible. Knocking down the guard who came running at me and suddenly the gun was in my hands. Oh No….

‘gain control Michael! Quickly!’ my thoughts screamed before I mowed down the poor men infront of me. I forced my aim to the light above us and pulled the trigger as the room was filled with the sounds of bullets firing, the lights exploding into a shower of sparks and nauseous smoke complete with utter darkness. Just like what happened at the Staples Center.

I began to run towards the darkness, unaware of the men who have fallen beneath me. God help me if I shot one of them. My foot hit something, making me stumble. Afraid it was a guard, the sparks emitting from the destroyed lights above were bright enough to reveal a small metal device. Thinking it might be crucial like the other items I found, I grabbed it and ran as fast as I could.

Wherever I was, the amount of twists and turns I encountered at every corner was frustrating. Everywhere I went I saw the shapes of the men around the corner and was forced to go another path. Pulling around the corner I pressed my head against the wall. What I needed was another escape route.

Then it happened again, another sharp pain struck my head like a heated blow. The world spun and distorted into a fuzzy dark trance. My blood boiled like if it were on fire and my body felt light as a feather. When I took a step, it felt like I was walking on air.

What’s happening to me?

Groaning in agony, my body propelled forward. My hands were suddenly pressed against something glassy. Looking up, my headache vanished almost instantly when I realized that I was holding onto a fire escape alarm, a sign read that there is an escape to the left. When I caught my reflection, I jumped back against the wall in horror.

My-my eyes… why are they BLUE?!

They were colored in a shade of a soft light baby blue, and yet somehow they shone like a neon sign underneath. But why?

“Over there!! Get him!!!”

Gasping, I struck the glass panel with my fist in panic and pulled the alarm, blood spilled everywhere when I pulled my hand out of the panel filled with glass shards as the alarm echoed a long screeching noise that went on and off repeatedly that made me want to go mad.
Cradling my injured hand, I followed the signs and made my way through the fire escape and went down instead of up. My pace was turned around when I could hear people stomping up the stairs at a breakneck pace which made me go up until there were no more stairs left to climb.

My bleeding hand stained my jacket a bright red as I threw my body against the escape door to open it. The last floor, now what? Ill trapped here regardless of what I do. Maybe I can hide in a room? A closet? Its useless, its all just a dead end now.

My bleeding hand was slowing me down as I wound through the twisted maze of halls and doors desperately trying to find an escape. The final floor was the smallest floor of them all when my last destination was an empty room with dusty old boxed stacked on one another as I became face to face with a massive window stretching across the room overlooking the night sky and the dwelling dark forest below illuminated by the crescent moon above.

Maybe, just maybe. I could try jumping to those trees?
Unless I can risk suicide by an unplanned jump? What if I miss? Just looking at the drop below would lead to an instant death if I screw up one small move.

“Over here!!! I saw him go this way”

My heart began to race against my chest, time was running out which only resulted in 2 choices. Jump through the window and maybe falling to my death if I don’t land in a tree or get caught by those Hench-Men with guns that can make me into instant swiss cheese.
My stomach growled, how ironic.

The sounds of the Hench-Men’s footsteps were becoming increasingly louder by the second. Taking a glance at the window, then the door. I finally decided.

The moment the Hench Men finally found me, I was already falling to my death.





The last thing I heard was the sound of my frail body propelling through the glass, shattering it and searing through my clothes and the sound of the wind rushing against my ears as I fell, My arms flailing, desperate to grab onto something.

But there was nothing to hold onto. I was face to face with nothing but darkness.

My body hit something fragile and slippery which I immediately slipped off from. The smell of pine filled my nose as I began to tumble down the endless rows of damp pine needles that prickled and scratched my face and hands as I continued to fall. Still desperate to grasp onto something, but everything was so slippery that I only continued my descent until the air was knocked out of my lungs.

My stiff body ached all over, the scratches from the pine burned my face as I felt my bloody hand grazing over the tender spots. Gasping for air, I forced myself off the damp earth and threw myself forward, working my legs that now felt like that bowl of Jello that Blanket spilled on my work by accident the moment I began to hear bullets whizzing past the air.

I stuffed my injured hand into the nooks of my coat and used my free hand to guide me between the pine trees that pricked my palms whenever I touched the surface. The sound of the bullets cutting through the silence of the night made me almost forget that my vision was blurring at a fast rate and that I was bleeding uncontrollably.

The trees eventually lead into a deeper route into a much wooded area, the sounds of the gunfire was now afar.

Finally, I let myself collapse onto the ground. Falling into the depths of unconsciousness.
Chapter End Notes:

what did you guys think of Michael's daring escape? tell meee!!! :D what do you think will happen to him next?