- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING!!: the chapter has alot of blood and violence (ehhhh... okay sorta, but just sayin) , if you are faint at heart, please dont read or read at your own risk

wow, it's been a long time since i have posted a new chapter! LOL! i have tons of assignments to do cause its finals here. But i was able to complete this chapter. Sorry if its really short, ehehehe.... enjoy at least! 

 

warning!!! Michael is in rage mode so this is going to be one crazy chapter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have never felt pure rage like this.
Even before these freaks injected god knows what into my bloodstream, it feels that it had triggered my inner emotions as well.

Where can I begin at least? Let’s say it all began with the allegations.

Before and after during the trial it seemed to build up inside me, lies and tabloids made it worse.

No matter how hard I tried to keep it back, it always seemed to come out in the most unexpected times when I least expect it. What is it that im blabbering about? My anger of course.

After all of that, I began to have the urge not to trust people anymore. I’d get nightmares of the accusations, the strip search, oh god the strip search might just be the most humiliating thing ever done in my life. Sometimes id cry my eyes out, sometimes id just loose it.

Same crap in 2005, when I was faced with the horrible chances of losing my children because, because of this lie?! I have done so much to help the world and this is what I receive in return?

All of this, all this junk, trash, lies, name calling, pedo this, molester that. That made my rage stronger. Every day I could feel it in me. A strong burning sensation in my chest just waiting to come out one day

And now.... I think it just did
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael's POV:
I pounced off the metal table like how an animal would, leaving a dent behind. Tackling the man scientist who injected that terrible substance into me, blindly I grabbed his neck and squeezed, hard.

Within myself, I wanted to stop, stop NOW. But all over I felt numb, cold, like a corpse. It felt like if something possessed me to do this.

Something unstoppable

Something unbreakable.

Whatever the heck is going on with my body is definitely not me, of course it is never me. I am not violent at all, never harmed anyone before and I never will or do so.

Okay maybe sometimes id love to grab someone by the neck and choke them to death, or maybe beat the crap outta them. Why? Because im Michael Freaking Jackson!

Whatever my other side is doing, was squeezing the life out of the scientist while the armor man watched on, doing absolutely nothing for his colleague.

"s-stop it, let me go!!" he wheezed, beginning to flail at my grasp. I grinned evilly, or what I think im doing evilly.

"WHY SHOULD I?" I hissed, feeling my temper raise. Wow what complete a drop in my voice. The scientist’s face began to turn purple. “y-your, the m-medicine…… is n-not supposed to-“

Before he could even answer, I immediately lost my patience, which is not so common.

"SO YOU CAN DRUG. MY. CHILDREN. AGAIN?????"
With every pause I did in my sentence, I slammed the poor man on the concrete floor. Still grasping him by the throat. His eyes bulged out of his sockets as my rage began to satisfy at the sight of the gaping gash on his head.

Fresh blood stained the floor as I felt it trail down my fingers. I hated the sight of blood, im a faint hearted man, but my emotions were in control now, the sight of blood made me…. smile.

"no......Paris…. your-" the scientist choked as blood poured out of his mouth. His eyes turned glossy and rolled to the back of his head.

I raised the scientist by the throat off the ground, and whipped him across the room. He crashed into a heap of computers, his limbs flailing like a dummy’s.

The desk’s collapsed, and computers went into an electrical rage as the monitors covered the scientist in debris.

The sparking at the outlets began to surge up, slowly covering the destroyed monitors and the man altogether.

I am a monster.

My gaze turned to the armor man who witnessed his colleague’s death, was now beginning to give me the same horrified look the scientist did a moment ago. I hated it, I hated all of it!

I lunged for him before he could reach the door, somehow I was able to pin this bulky man against the wall before he could even touch the door knob.

He struggled against my grip which was unusually tight against his shoulders. The blood from the scientist stained his shining armor.

“L-Let go of me!!” the man cried out. I pressed harder, my fingers were beginning to dig into the armor, bending it. Yes, more, more! I wanted more! I wanted to tear this man into shreds! And feed him with the computers where-

No. Stop Michael Stop!

I squeezed my eyes shut. Whatever those men injected into me was beginning to take over my mind and body at a rapid rate. Its making me think sadistically, it wants me to kill more and more! I cannot contain it, it’s so difficult.

Groaning, I released my grip as a painful headache suddenly struck. I clutched my head in agony as I took shaky steps away from the armor man.

It felt like if I was going to black out, the room spun around me like a carousel on full speed. I sucked in a deep breath as I tried hard to calm myself down. My eyes snapped open when something grazed my shoulder.

In front of my face was a gun held in shaky hands of the armor man who had just barely missed my arm. The bullet skimmed my jacket, but it was enough to tear it and to let blood to begin to bubble to the surface.

Then I snapped, just when I was so close to calming myself down.

Blinded once more by rage, I shot the man a wicked stare joined by a smile wide enough to suit the Joker. Then I was on him, pinning him down hard against the cold floor. His weapon skidded across the floor.

My fingers clenched onto the shining armor, squeezing so hard that the sturdy metal began to bend under my strength. To my POV, it would take more than a machine to cut through such metal as I began to tear it right off of the terrified man’s body, like ripping the metal off of a soda can.

“Wonderful!” I squealed “now let’s see who’s unprotected!!!!”

The armor man’s fist shot up out of my grip and right across my face. A force enough to break my jaw, I was thrown off of him skidded across the floor in pain. But all I could feel was numbness in my jaw.

My vision was blurring, but I was able to pick up the guard scrambling on all fours for his weapon, to finish me off.

No, not today.

Ignoring the injuries I have succumbed, I picked myself right off of the floor, only to be hit by a wave of dizziness. Spots flew before my eyes as I grasped onto the corner of a metal table.

The coolness of the metal slowly brought me to my senses as I took shaky steps towards the guard who now had the gun in his hand. I grabbed him by the shoulder and threw him across the room, right into the macabre of machines where the scientist is now buried under.

Sparks flew like wildfire, I could sense a fire starting as I slowly guided myself to the door. Looking back at the table where I was strapped on, the medicine injected into my veins and now has created me into a monster. This is not the Michael Jackson the world knew.

My hand grasped the doorknob as I could feel the rage inside of me boil up, shooting jolts of pain up and down my frail body that made me howl in agony. I tucked my chin down to my chest, taking in deep shuddering breaths as I pulled myself together. Before I could turn the knob, something caught my eye. A USB stick.

I reached out towards the stick, my shaking hand grabbed the device but has knocked down something else.

It appeared to be some sort of glossy card, looking somewhat like a business card that might give me a clue on what or who is causing this mess on me. Beside the card were 2 pass cards for a door and a small yet suspicious envelope. I grabbed them both and stored them away in my pocket.

My trembling hand turned at the doorknob just to realize that it was locked.

Groaning in frustration I began to pound my fists against the door, then I began to throw my body weight against it. Suddenly the door opened at my last shove, but it was the whole door itself! I collapsed against a wall with the unhinged door at my side.

Opening my eyes, beyond me was a looming hallway that seemed to call out for me.

Time to escape this hellhole.