- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
im beginning to hate re-writing this story -.- arghsdbdshfsd. Oh yes, angry Mj is angry in this chapter
"is he awake?"

"well what do you think dumbass? His eyes are closed!"

"well sor-ry! I taught that he was awake"

"forget it, go and get the flashlight, we will wake him up"

Michael's POV:
________________________
My….. my head…
Everything, hurted….. so badly. My body felt incredibly numb all over, like if I were paralyzed. It was cold too, very cold.
Where am I?
My surroundings felt strange, unfamiliar. Like if I just came into a new country not knowing what to do. This obviously does not feel right, this better not be a freaking trick any of the dancers or crew is pulling on me. I swear Ill-
I groaned a little, seeing something shine brightly over my closed eyes. Wait, this cant be a trick then! Maybe im at home dozing off again with the sunlight waking me up, even better, maybe they cancelled rehearsals!
I moved my head to one side to block out the sun, dumbfounded when the light followed. Okay, maybe im not at home… a hospital?
That’s when it hit me when I tried to move my outstretched arms, they couldn’t move at all. They were held down tightly against something. The same thing happened with my legs too.
What the hell is going on?!
My eyes fluttered open, moaning as the blinding light came from a flashlight, held by a frail yet healthy looking man dressed in a white coat and rounded glasses that sat on his pointed nose that almost gave him the appearance of a mad scientist.
Another man, looking more bulky than the one beside him, had the same white coat on but only over his shoulders to reveal that he was wearing heavily plated black armor that looked too similar to the solider clones. A wicked smile spread across his helmetless face as he watched my eyes open. I hated both men instantly.
“wakey wakey Mikey psycho!” the man with the flashlight taunted evilly, waving the harsh beam of light across my eyes annoyingly. Man that threat didn’t even rhyme.

My blood turned cold when I tried to move my arms to swat away the pesky light, they felt heavily restrained. The more I tried move them the more worried I got, the same thing with my legs when I tried to move them as well.

Holy crap.

This is a good time to start screaming at the top of my lungs. The last time I screamed this hard was back when I was touring, or was it the time when I went into a tantrum that I nearly annihilated half of my room by flipping and throwing objects at random. The binds against my wrists dug deeply into my flesh the more I struggled against it. My legs were already tiring out and spots began to swim before my eyes.

“sheesh are you done yet?” the ‘mad scientist’ remarked, checking his thin as paper watch on his bony wrist. The armor man just sneered.

Ignoring the mad scientist wannabe, I took in my surroundings which looked like if it came out of a movie set. I hope im not being filmed for some wacky tv show or anything to make me look like a complete idiot. Wait, didn’t I just so that a few seconds ago when I screamed my lungs dry?

All around me were blank blue screens of old computer monitors with thick wires tangled into impossible knots in midair that fed directly into already crowded electrical outlets. Some of them were already sparking dangerously from the numerous plugs jammed into powerbars. Only a few screens read a few words like if the system has crashed, a familiar yet dull humming sound filled the silence of the monitors that struggled to stay alive by pixeling and flickering in and out like a strobe light.

I flexed my hands into fists, feeling my bones crack as I brought my gaze back to the two men standing over me. The armor man suddenly cracked his chunky hand over my face as my head snapped to the left, spitting out some blood.

“calm down would you!” the scientist said hitting his bony hands ineffectively against the shining black armor. “we have to be gentle with him remember? Treat him nicely?”

The armor man shrugged his broad shoulders in boredom “yeah, that’s how we get treated in the first place” he said pointing an accusing finger at me.

I groaned, pulling myself together. “where am I?” I hissed between my teeth.

The scientist smiled evilly, grazing his bony fingers across my curly hair making me grimace to his touch. “oh you know J*cko, just another fantasy dream in Neverland that’s all!” he cackled. The armor man chuckled.

Wow, after all these years they STILL cant get my last name right.

“WHERE AM I?!” I snarled, jerking my head up as if I were going to bite him. If I wanted to I could’ve. The scientist stumbled back into the Armor man in surprise of my move. He quickly pulled himself together and began to whisper frantically into the armor man’s ear, he nodded, looking bored.

“weeelllll….” He began “apparently that is none of your concern, as for your children-“

WHACK! I flinched when the armor man backhanded the scientist’s head so hard I thought it might fly off. “stupid! We are not supposed to speak of his children!”

Oh crap my children! How could I be so selfish worrying about myself than for my children?! Last time I had heard Paris’s scream for me, oh my sweet angel, how dare they try to conceal where my children are! Are they safe? What in the world happened to them? And most entirely, where the hell are they?!

“where are my children?” I snapped, pulling hard against the restraints holding my arms back, they dug deeply into my wrist, but I ignored the pain.

The armor man leaned in close, his breath reeked of garlic. “don’t worry j*cko, your children are just fine “plus, after all you have done for them while hiding them from the world, they are safe in our hands.. for now”

It felt like he just drove a knife through my heart. “FOR NOW?!” I screamed. Pulling against the restraints once more, hard enough to allow blood to surface.

Another slap to the face from the armor man made me spit out more blood, I thought the slap would have knocked me unconscious for days. I coughed dryly, like if my throat was filled with sand. The armor man grinned “don’t even bother trying to get out of those restraints buddy, the more you struggle, the more you get hurt”

“you don’t say?!” I croaked sarcastically, feeling the aftermath pain of his slap. At least he didn’t say j*cko.

“just so you wont cut your hands off” the scientist began, tightening the restraint of my left hand making me cry out in pain. “we will tell you a little hint about your children, but only just to tell you that they are not here”

“WHAT?!!” I roared, scaring the scientist silly. “Then where the f*ck are they then?!”

“they are not here” the armor man continued, adjusting the cuff on his wrist. “they are somewhere else, sedated, perfectly fine”

He will now regret that he has said those filthy words.

"SEDATED!!??, WHY THE-" I began screamed out every swear in the book, right in their bloody faces, but they seemed that they didn't hear a thing, which pissed me off more. I wanted to know where my children are, and I want them NOW.

Both men took a glance at each other as I let out my steam. They both shrugged and looked back at me with a wicked smile plastered over their faces, as if they are enjoying my venting.

Finally exhausted from my little episode, my head fell back to the metal table. Muttering swears under my breath, throat dry from screaming.

"you done yet?" the Armor man asked impatiently, checking his watch.

I looked away from them, hot tears burned my eyes and fell down my warm cheeks. I can’t stand to hear that some crazy men drugged my own children. They crossed the line too far, and they are going to get it so freaking bad if I can even get out of these damned straps.

“get out of my face” I snarled as the scientist leaned over me. He snickered and whipped out a needle filled with a white substance. My eyes widened at the syringe, not noticing that the armor man was pulling down my shirt to expose my shoulder where the sharp needle would protrude through.

“wha-what is that?!” I cried, struggling against the armor man’s grip. My heart pounding against my chest as the needle approached my arm. The scientist didn’t answer, his eyebrows are furred in concentration as he directed the needle close to my arm, that’s when I noticed that his hand was shaking.

“No no no, please! I beg of you! Stop!” I pleaded, struggling against the armor man’s grip once more before tensing, crying out in agony as the needle plunged into my skin. Writhing in pain as he injected the white substance that felt like molten lava running through my veins.

The armor man held me down as I began to flail, roaring in pain as I pulled hard against the restraints, blood rushed to my face as I continued to pull. The straps were now digging deeply into my flesh, but I couldn’t feel it at all. My heart raced against my chest as I felt a strong jolt of adrenaline suddenly hit me, like white lightning.

My head hit the metal table when pain finally began to kick in. Squeezing my eyes shut I felt like I was being showered by needles. Tears streaked my burning face as body shook violently, whatever the substance was doing it felt like it was ripping it apart.

There was a popping sound, the armor man released his grip on me and stumbled back where the scientist was half cowering in fear and half laughing menacingly. The pain began to numb by body from all over as my arm suddenly broke free from the restraints, swollen and bloody. My other arm broke free as my eyes darted towards the scientist who had stopped laughing and was now pressing against the array of monitors, eyes wide, terrified.

Finally, I broke free from the table and lunged at him. My inner beast had just came out, and I cannot control it.
Chapter End Notes:

well i guess you might know what would happen next, its the Mj you never seen before.... besides, things  are going to get nasty