- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

im going to post up a few chapters and see if you guys likes it ^^ if you do like it so far then please do tell! i have lots to upload!! yayayayyayayy

amg short chapter >o< ehehehe.... ehhh

I still need to re-write the other chapters in the meanwhile o.o but arghsfbsdhfbhsdfb i have flipping schoolwork to do at the moment *facepalm* ill get to it! i promise! 

Michael's POV
My life, would never be the same….

I couldn’t hold back my excitement, my heart pounded in my chest like if I was about to go on the fastest roller coaster in the park. It was hard to stop myself from grinning like an idiot the whole ride to the Staples Center. Today, im finally bringing my kids to rehearsal with me.

Taking a quick glance at the back seat were my 3 beloved children, my life. Prince, Paris and little Blanket
Prince was wedged uncomfortably between his younger sister and brother, scrolling through his Ipod I got him for his birthday. Somehow I regretted giving him the device, he has been too attached to it ever since I have got it for him. Everywhere we go I see him with it, plugged into his ears drowning out the world. Yet, I did allow him to bring it during our long trip to the Staples Center, where I am rehearsing This Is It. My final comeback tour.

Paris glanced out the window, watching the scenery pass by as the van proceed through traffic. Little Blanket sat beside Prince, playing silently with his Marvel action figures. He was playfully attacking the plastic Superman figurine with Prince’s old Wolverine.

Looking out of the window in boredom, a few fans who literally know where and when I would step outside bolted along the sidewalks to catch up with the car. They screamed my name and waved frantically at me. I hoped this wouldn’t attract any more attention, since my rehearsals were to be done in private.

Too late Michael. To my dismay, along with my adoring fans were 2 unwanted paparazzi following the girls lead. I couldn’t blame my fans though. My smile immediately turned into a frown, the excitement I had earlier was already being sapped by the flashing cameras glaring into my private life.

Ugh, why now?! I thought sliding down my seat. These guys better not do anything stupid. Plus this was my day! Other than the other days where I felt strangely sick, one day id feel as hot as the sun and on other days it felt like I was submerged in the waters of Antarctica. Might be a slight fever I think, but for now im trying not to put in all my energy into my rehearsals.

Today was not the day for pictures either, plus my children don’t have any veils or masks on! Now what will I do?!

"kids, duck now!" I ordered. In an instant, Paris and Blanket ducked their heads down to the seats, a little something I taught them whenever I knew paparazzi would come along. Everyone but Prince, with his ear buds plugged into his ears, looked at his siblings like if they were crazy.

Before I could repeat my order, Paris grabbed Prince by the hair and pulled him down just before a picture was about to be taken of him. Unmasked.

Quickly I looked away from the window, facing the driver. Take a picture of my back then stupid paparazzi! Next time it will be more than that! The endless sound of snapping stopped, the only sound I could hear was a few of my fans desperately trying to keep up with the van.

I let out a sigh of relief. "ok you can get up now". Prince shot an evil look to his sister as she puffed up her cheeks in annoyance. Blanket turned his back at them, playing in silence.

"Paris! What was that for?" he snapped angrily, rubbing his head.

Paris frowned "didn’t you hear daddy? he told ALL of us to duck!"

I rolled by eyes as they began to argue. I felt Blanket slightly kick my seat, I let out a frustrated sigh as I kept myself together.

"ok you two, enough!" I snapped, trying to sound calm. I stretched my arm out to Prince, palm open. "Prince, the Ipod please"

Prince refuse for a moment before letting out a groan. He yanked the plastic ear buds out and slapped the electronic into my hand. He twisted his face and crossed his arms like any angry child would. Blanket stuck out his tongue at him.

"Blanket, what have I told you about sticking out your tongue?" I said catching him red handed. He looked down wearily to his figurines.

"because its rude” he squeaked. I turned to Paris next “Paris, don’t pull your brothers hair ever again” I snapped. Paris pulled at her summer dress “sorry daddy”. Now my attention as all out on Prince, time for a little lecture.

"Prince, how many times do I have to tell you to not to listen to your Ipod? If there was an emergency and I told you to get out of the area, would you stick your Ipod into your ears and ignore me? Or would you save your life and get out of the area?"

The answer was obvious. “Id get out of the area” he muttered. “Good, now watch that tone of yours young man” I said, stuffing the device into my pocket. “you will get this back soon, I promise”
Prince’s features softened as he took a glance at me, a smile appeared to his lips.

Everyone satisfied and disciplined, our journey continued to the Center.

My fingers grazed over the smooth ridged design on the back cover of the IPod. A dreaded feeling came to me as I continued to trace my fingers over the curved design. It was a crazy feeling, but it felt like my son would never get his Ipod back ever again…

Chapter End Notes:

hope you like it so far! do tell if you want more! ;)