- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi.

Sry I've been dead, but track is kicking my butt so...

Review!

Paris

 

          I sit in my room, seething. That bitch lied to me this entire time.

          I roll onto my stomach on the floor, groaning. I could hear Dad and Ella coming up, only making me angrier than I was. I was pissed.

          I hear a short series of knocks on my room door. It's Dad.

          I sigh in annoyance. "Come in." I hear the door squeak open as he comes in. I refuse to look up. He sighs.

          "Paris, you've been up here for an hour" he says cautiously. I mug him and scoff.

          "I don't like being around liars." He walks slowly towards me, cautiously, and puts a hand on my shoulder. He looks into my eyes, his own seemingly enlarging. I grunt.

          "Paris, you're being irrational. I told Ella specifically not to tell any of you. Would you have been as open if you knew she was your sister?" he asks, raising an eyebrow, a smile dancing among his lips. I roll my eyes, recalling what previously happened.

          "No, I would not have responded to her the exact way I did if I had known we were related." He gives me a look of suspicion, but brushes it off. Hey, a promise of secrecy was a promise of secrecy, no matter how outraged I was. It's a sisterhood thing. If you can kiss your sisters, but...

          "Paris, are you paying attention to what I'm saying!" Dad suddenly screeches at me. He's not mad, just irritated. When he's angry with us, well, let's just hope no one, especially the press never see that. They might think he's bipolar or something.

          Dad was snapping his fingers to get back my focus. I snap to attention. He smirks.

          "My point is, if you're to be angry with anyone, it should be me. Unfortunately for you," he gets up and helps me up as well so he's towering over me, "I'm your father, and you're my teenage daughter, so being angry with me for something that happened seventeen years ago, at a more appropriate age than most teenage pregnancies now days, is just going to backfire. You'll want more freedom, I'll keep locked in the house while your brothers get to do whatever, and we will develop a beautiful, hateful father daughter relationship. As you get older, you'll hate me with a passion and drift from your family and live in solitude, even though your career is booming." He ends with an Oscar smile. I smirk.

          "So your life, but simpler" I say, still smirking. He frowns and narrows his eyes, his hands clenched tight behind his back. He clears his throat.

          "You know, back when I was your age, if I said anything close to that  to my father, he would have beat me to nothin'." I roll my eyes to get my point across. I don't care. He groans stepping back shaking his head in disappointment. He was twisting his wrists raw to keep from losing it.

          "Little girl, you are going to come down stairs in fifteen minutes, ready to make peace between you and Ella. I love you, but I have better and more important things to do than deal with a, excuse my French, petty, time-consuming, dumb-ass argument between two hormonal teenage girls. I mean, I love both of you, but I'm BUSY!" Dad says in exasperation, waving his arms for emphasis. His brown eyes were inhumanly huge, that for a second, I had a split thought of posting a pic on Twitter or calling the family doctor.

          "Fine, I'll make amends, for your sake. That does not on any terms mean I forgive okay?" I say with a crooked smile. Dad gives me one in return.

          "Alright now, fifteen minutes Paris." I nod and take the time to breathe. Fifteen minutes go by like fifteen seconds, and I'm trotting down the spiral towards the kitchen. I see Ella standing there awkwardly, changed into some strange school girl outfit, twisting her wrists violently. Her eyes keep averting everywhere they settle like jumping beans as she taps her sock covered foot. I cringe at the sight and walk up quickly. As soon as she sees me, she smiles nervously, but I return a cold stare. She recoils quickly.

          I place my hands on her wrist-twisting hands. "Stop, please. It's making me uncomfortable." She nods obediently, stopping immediately.

          I release a huge I roll, but perk up quickly, knowing that the rest of my family was watching me, my father to be specific. I put on a fake smile.

          "Ella, I realized that being angry with you wasn't right. Will you forgive me for being disrespectful?" I say, using my best acting skills. She eats it right up.

          "No, it wasn't necessary. None of us did anything wrong, it was just a matter of shock and confusion. Will you forgive me for the secret?" a put on a huge fake smile. No, you lying, sleazy bitch.

          "Of course, I was just a little stunned, that's all." She lets out a sigh of relief. You're a sucker sweet cheeks.

          She wraps me in a warm hug. I hug her back for show.

          "I'm so glad you're not mad anymore!" she says with glee as she rocks me back and forth in the hug.

          "Me too Ella!" I answer.

 

          This bitch has no idea what's coming.

Chapter End Notes:

Warning: You might hate Paris in the following chapters

REview