- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Author’s Notes: Hi everyone! Here is a fic idea that I’ve had in my mind since the day MJ was taken from us prematurely. It’s unfair to his family. Well here is my way to remember him by. In my story MJ will survive and live on to see what would come of his life and what sort of life projects the Earth would be involved in. I’m dedicating this story to the King of Pop, himself.

I always had believe he was innocent through all of it and believe he should have been treated better, but we can’t change the pass, only write about it in what it could have been, what it should have been.

For the record this story has many genres, including romance.
Rated: Teen (romance, violence and mild swearing)
Genre: Romance/Family/Adventure/Hurt-Comfort/Angst

From Chapters 8 and on... you'll find errors because I didn't have the chance to reread the chapters again and fix the errors and I'm sure you readers would really love to finish reading this
Prologue

Dear Diary…

I can’t believe what has happened to me. I know this isn’t my normal type journal entry but I’m not even home right now. In fact I’m not even in the same state where I’m suppose to be. My life has now changed and I can’t believe it. Three weeks ago is when my life changed and I’m still reeling over what has happened. You see I was kidnapped, nothing happened, thank god, but came close to happening, but it didn’t. After a few hours I was kidnapped, I somehow escaped. I ran from my captor and hoofed it as hard as I could. Having no money and no ID, I didn’t know what to do. But I decided to do my best. I was injured, which I still am, but recovering nicely. I was able to mange to hitch a ride with some people and they not know it. I kept on running until I had no choice but to stop as I was deprived of food and water.

My life was saved finally when I collapsed in front of a home at the time I didn’t know I was in front of a home. And now I’m in that home, resting in one of ‘his’ guest rooms. ‘He’ even gave me these sheets of paper to write things down in. From being so exhausted I can’t even speak right now. Of course I also can’t speak because of my injuries. My name is Lorna McCall and I’m from Las Vegas, Nevada. I’m currently residing Los Angles, California, in the rented mansion of the man himself, Michael Jackson. He is nothing like what the media all pegged him out to be.

I’ve never been a major fan of his but I have always respected the man for being a singer and never believed the allegations. Of course he doesn’t know this yet as I haven’t spoken. He’s really nice and has a sweet voice. He has 3 kids, Prince Michael, Paris and Prince Michael the second. But they are just often called Prince, Paris and Blanket. In fact that is their age order too. Blanket is a little boy who was first accused of being nearly dropped when he was an infant and with a blanket on his head, that is how he got his name. His kids are really sweet and cute. They have actually snuck in here a few times and cheered me up.

Perhaps, I should stop what I am doing and explain how exactly I got here and how I ended up in Mr. Jackson’s home.

Well before I do that I should tell a little about myself, in case I never can go back to my home. As I said my name is Lorna McCall from Las Vegas, Nevada. I never worked on the strip, but I did work close there. I was a desk clerk at a hotel the name is unimportant. I was born and raised in Canada until I was sixteen when I was forced to leave everything I knew and loved. My Dad was a traveling businessman and he was given a job opportunity in Las Vegas and he did not pass it up. I wish to one day return back to my roots. My Mom and Dad were loving parents, but three years ago my Mom lost her life with a long fight with lung cancer and she never smoked. My Dad is also gone, which I do miss him too. He died three years after moving to Vegas. I hate Vegas, but I’ve never had the money to move.

I am 35 years of age and spouseless. I have three brothers who nearly don’t care about me. Well it seems that way anyway. My brothers all live in Canada, as they didn’t have to leave there. They were living on their own when I was forced to leave Canada. Which makes me the youngest of four. Since we moved to Nevada, my parents lost sight of their sons. I didn’t even see them at the funerals for either parent.

I am average height of about 5’4” and I’m not thin, but I’m also not plumpy either. I’m about a size 8, though right now, I don’t think I am from lack of food. My skin is a fair peach color and hair is a soft golden brown that falls down my back in straight waves to the middle of my back. My eyes are green and some freckles on my nose. I’ve never considered myself pretty as I do have a deep pours problem so I have acne scars all over my face.

I was never a complete smart person as I graduated with a ‘B’ grade, but where I lack in many high school classes I strengthen in other talents. I do love the computer and I love to cook. I taught myself how to roam the computer and cook. I love making some weird but very good concoctions. At least that is what my friends like to call my cooking. I miss my friends. I hope I can contact them soon. I’m sure they are really worried for me. I am a very lucky case and one that won’t become a cold case. Well at least the moment I can speak and ask for a phone to call my friends. Other than my friends I have nothing for me in Las Vegas. I don’t even have a lover. I’ve been too ‘ugly’ to have one. Well I can’t really completely say that as I’ve had some boyfriends but within a few weeks of taking the next step of the relationship, they have left me high and dry. I have been used so many times, I feel like an idiot.

There was only one boyfriend who loved me for who I was, but I had to leave him…He was a sweet guy and gentle and he was patient with me. Funny part was I was 16 and he was 18 and he was patient. But shortly after we decided to take the next level, I was forced to leave him. For a couple years he wrote each other, but later on the letters stopped until one day I got a letter saying he found another and he was soon to marry her. I cried a long time from that. I knew that was bound to happen but I had hoped it wouldn’t. But he was still nice and did let me know.

Oh crap! I just wrote quite a bit on about myself…probably most is not needed oh well dim the breaks. Though I am wondering how much longer I will be bed grounded. The room I’m in is pretty big with a fireplace, which currently is lit right now and very soothing. Perhaps I should get back to what I was doing before…oh yes where I am and why….

Please don’t hate me for what I’m about to say, but here is my story…
Chapter End Notes:
Quick notes: here is the prologue. The next chapter is probably like a prologue part 2, as it will explain how the story of how she got to where she is. The ‘third’ chapter will be where the official story starts. Many events, places, names will be fictional.