[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Michael Joseph Jackson, a name known by many belonging to a man loved by many. Wherever Michael went, he got attention. When in the public eye, Michael always shoots his dazzling, lady-killer smile, capturing the hearts of man. He's the man loved by women and envied by men. He is indeed the biggest star, some may say a musical genius, the King of Pop.

Despite being loved by so many, no one really knew the real Michael. Everyone was to fascinated by the star Michael and never really took the initiative to learn about the man he really was. The sad, lonely man who stays locked away in his room and cries for hours at a time, the man who literally walks the streets desparetly hoping to find someone to talk to, someone to love him for him.

Yes it is he, Michael Jackson, the loneliest man on Earth.

 

Ash was involved in a car accident a year ago. Against the doctor's belief, she woke up from her vegatative coma state a month ago. Since this isn't a fantasy story, of course she didn't wake up without any side effects. For one, she lost her memory, all memories she held near and dear to her were gone. Vanished. She felt like her mind was an empty trash can. She tried desparately to regain her memory, but the more she found out about her life, the less she wanted to remember. There was another side affect too, one she didn't tell anyone out of fear of being labels as crazy or insane... She could hear people's thoughts. The more she heard, the more she wanted to be alone.

If you guessed that Ash is the most lonely woman in the world.. You guess correctly.

So what would ensue when the loneliest man and loneliest woman meet up?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Rated: T
Categories: Thriller: 1982-1983, Hurt/Comfort, Romance Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Emotional Abuse
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 915 Read: 666
Published: Dec 16, 2013 Updated: Dec 16, 2013

1. Chapter 1 by coostorydad [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (915 words)