- Text Size +

CHAPTER ONE:

The streets of Encino and other nearby Californian suburbs were empty due to the terrible rainstorm. The howling wind sent tree branches flying as the rain relentlessly poured, and no person dared to leave the comfort of their home, besides one person. A young girl by the name of Aishwarya Rai... Ash for short.

Ash left the hospital she's been staying, completely unprepared. Her mind was in such a frenzy when she left that she hadn't even noticed the cold, harsh rain pouring down on her. Her subconscious knew, however, and it thanked the rain for hiding and comforting her lonely tears, that had been free-falling from her face since she left. She walked slowly, as the scene that happened early constantly replayed in her mind.

 

flashback:

Ash woke up in her hospital at the sudden sound of thunder. When she awoke, she expected to see her fiance, whom she didn't remember at all. She felt bad she didn't remember after her parents informed her about how deeply in love the two were.

She climbed out of the bed and began walking the quite corridors, not seeing her fiance anywhere. "bingo!" she said out loud as he she thought of where he might've been... The cafeteria!

As she got out of the elevator something almost instantly caught her eye, it was two people pationately making out in the hospital entrance. Ash rolled her eyes as she walked pass the two, but stopped dead in her tracks when she heard a familiar voice, one she knew all too well... It was him.. Her fiance.

She turned around,  hoping her thoughts were wrong, but to her dismay... They weren't. 

"Baby, I thought you and that bitch broke up? I don't like you staying here with her." a young girl cooed to Ash's fiance. Ash's eyes widen at this revelation, she was shocked to learn that they had broken up and each word spoken next was a stab to the heart.

"She lost her memory. This is my chance- our chance! After she found out about us she called the engagement off, but now that she forgot everything and her parents are desparate, she's going to marry me! Baby, we're gonna be rich!" he said, as he hugged the girl tightly.

The girl slowly directed her gaze from him to you, her eyes widening from the sight, her mouth slight agape. Ash's fiance noticed the girl's strange expression and turned around to see what she was staring at, only to be met with Ash,who's eyes were now brimmed with tears and wore a disgusted expression.

 

Ash honestly didn't know what happened next, but now all she know's it that she stuck wondering the streets of California. She was lost, cold, lonely, hungry, angry, hurt' just filled with so many emotions, none of which were positive.

Ash tiredly looked up at the sky, as if accepting defeat. At this point, she was no longer crying, she had no tears left. Ever since she awoke from her coma she's been crying everyday, but today just pushed her off the edge, she couldn't take it anymore. At this point she had rather have been dead than alive.

"God, do you really hate me this much?" she yelled out.

 

 

"God do you hate me this much?"

Michael looked up from his paper he's been staring at for the last four hours. He's been trying to write a sone for his new album, but is currently suffering from a bad case of writer's block. He's never been like this before. 

He decided that he'd stay put in his sear until he gets an idea and gets a song started, whether it be the frst line, or the music, he just needed someyhing, but after an hour, he could tell it was going absolutely nowhere. He's been glaring down at the same sheet  of paper, hoping his pencil would magically get up and begin writing a masterpiece, but he knew it wouldn't happen.

When he heard someone yell outside he got up to see what was happening, since quite frankly, nothing ever really happens in Encino. He seated himself on his windowsill and looked out his window only to see a girl outside, completely drenched in rain. He felt bad for her, she must've been freezing, he wondered to himself. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

He jumped at the sudden sound and calmed and composed himself when he saw his loving mother walk in.

"Michael sweetie," she called out.

"Sweetie why don't you take a break?" she asked, genuinely concerned for her son.

She cocked her head as she noticed how Michael kept glancing outside his window.

"What's so fascinatin?" she asked, as she began walking over to get a glimpse, only to be stopped by Michael who had quickly gotten up and shut his curtain.

"It's nothing, mother." he told her, before shooting her a toothy grin.

Katherine glanced at her son with wondering eyes one last time before she exited, she knew something was up, but she decided to just let it go since it was the first time she's seen her son act so anxious, which is a huge contrast to his nonchalant, almost robot-like personality.

Once his door was shut, Michael quickly rushed back over to his wonder to see what the girl was doing, and was completely shocked when he had seen her lying unconscious on the ground.