- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

OOOOH, spooky...

*Lola!! wake up."

"Huh, what." Lola looked around in a dazed...what's going on???

"Girl, you were out like the dead." Tommy chuckled at his on joke, while still gazing at Lola..

Lola slowly rose up from her black and red colored blankets...She put her hand over her forehead...

"What do you mean I was out like the dead?" She asked quizically.

Tommy blinked in confusion..."Ugh..like, knocked out...in a sleeping stupor...sarcasm." He shrugeed.

Lola looked at him sideways... She looked down and furrowed her eyebrows...

"What happened last night?" Lola question...

"Nothing, today is Halloween..the party is today." Tommy said ecstatically..

"No, Halloween was yesterday." Lola said, rubbing throught her messy, jet black tendrils..

TOmmy chuckled and shook his head in amusement at his friend's oblivion

"No, Lola, today is Halloween...we're having the party." 

Lola looked at him like he was crazy..or maybe it was the other way around...

"So that...was a dream???, but it seemed sooo...real, so authentic..." Lola said to herself...unrealizing her dear friend heard her.

"What was a dream?" Tommy inquired... Lola looked at her worried friend.

"Nothing, Tommy...just...this party is going to be a...dream...SURREALL!!! STELLAR!!! I said ecstatically.

Tommy smiled at Lola, still concern in his deep hazel eyes..

"Yeah, because we are the ghouly squad."
Lola laguhed at her friends' goofiness,,

"Alright, I'll let you do you girly stuff...I'll be downstairs, if you need me." He said, walking out of Lola's room, shutting the door behind him.

"Wow, was all that a dreaM?? a premonition???" Lola tried to ignore the spooky events that took place in her dreams..

She sighed... "Well, it was just a dream...yeah, a dream." She said, not really believing her words..

That night...Halloween night...

The party was everyhting Lola and Tommy imagined..live music, food, the whole bizness...the party was everything a Halloween party was supposed to comprise of...spookiness with a motley of fun and excitment..

Lola was adorned in her Black Angel get-up and Tommy was Frakenstein... The pair was dancing the night away...

Lola usually danced with her eyes close. Dncing with you eyes close was when you really felt and immersed yourself in the music..every beat, tempo, lyric was more prominent that way..she thought. Lola was really  in her own world..until she heard a voice calling to her..

"Lola." The voice whispered out...Lola, come to me...

Lola was taken back by the voice and thought it was one of her crazy friends playing a trick after all it was Halloween...

Lola smirked and shook her head, she continue dancing to the riveting music that made her feel alive..the irony on Halloween.

"Lola, come to me." the voice whispered again.

Lola shot her eyes up...and saw...the man... Lola gasped...

His Ebony brown eyes, piercing her soul...How did he get in here???

Lola screamed, but the sound was drowned out...

Lola blinked again and the man was gone...but? but? she questioned her own sanity...

"but...he was there??" Lola felt a little queasy and rushed to the window...

She pushed her way through the crowd...she stood by the window; she let out a deep breath..Lord, what's happening?? Lola was extremely skeptic of what's going on?? Her dreams last night...were they....real or???

Lola looked out the window and saw the house..the dreaded house that haunted her dreams....NO, no...it can't be...it... but the house was gone...

Lola freaked out...this was Halloween she will never forget... Lola raced in the kitchen and poure herself some punch...yeah, a drink will cool me off...she thought.

AS the cool senstaion of the Hawaiian punch slid down her throat...She felt someone watching her...she turned around and saw no one there...except the vacany...

Lola could not believe what was happening to her...Lola leaned against the counter and rested her head... Recollecting everything that happened to her...what is going on with me???

 

Chapter End Notes:

spooky stuff...