- Text Size +

She looked up at me with her big beady eyes. 

 

"You know, this is my first time being in a mans house, with just his oversized James brown t-shirt on" she giggled as she ran her hand and fingers through her hair. 

 

"We'll you know, this is my first time being with a girl in my house with my oversized which is not really over sized James brown tshirt on" I smiled back, receiving a shocked look from Scarlett.

 

"Really?" She gasped.

 

"Yeah.." I laughed as her face seemed unsure. "How?" I also questioned. 

 

"I don't know, you seem like you get all the girls.." She stated and paused like she had said something bad.

 

"Trust me, I don't."

 

"What how?" She gasped again. God this girl.

 

"I don't know, works really hard and I like to focus on signing more than going out getting drunk and high and having sex with multiple girls."

 

"I guess I mean I'm not really into that stuff either.. It's weird" she paused. "It's a recipe for disaster." She muttered.

 

"Drinking and taking drugs fucks you up I guess." I never wanted to be in the police force. It was always, singing, dancing, that's my passion!" I smiled. Remembering the days of my past life, dancing with my brothers, singing as a family group, and then it changed.

 

"I had a gay best friend, shane, anyway, he and myself, used to have a small two piece band, me and him.. And then he moved away, something like his parents didn't approve of his sexuality, and I mean come on this was the seventies! Myself and shane were like vinnie and Clyde! It was a brilliant friendship." Scarlett gushed. Her town long her, falling messly, but very lightly over her shoulder. She was beautiful in a youngish way, and she deserved nothing that happened to her.

 

"What?" She giggled as she captured me staring at her. Snapping out of my thoughts I lightly blushed. 

 

"Coffee?" I spoke loudly, making her burst put laughing. 

 

"What?" I smiled. This girl had a real effect on me.

 

"You're so laidback, it's cute." She came up to me and played with my black long curls. "Very cute.." She numbered. Her eyes watching mine. I found this behaviour puzzling. This girl had just been raped and beaten a little over 48 hours ago, and is coming on to me. It doesn't add up.

 

Coughing slightly I realised the time. "Shit I'm late for work, will you be ok here by yourself?" I asked her puzzled by her actions.

 

"I will be just fine." She smiled. But a real smile. Not a fake one.

 

Grabbing my car keys I left the house, setting off for the day. Not realising, there was something about Scarlett which was kind of, off.

And I was determined to find out what.

 

 

                     ••••••••••••••

 

 

So hey guys I decided to update, because I felt like shit for not updating! Literally I have had some shit stuff going on in my life at the moment but I'm going to be strong and start updating this terrible story. But okay right haha listen.

 

If you commented saying, that I shouldn't use the slash thingy for my story then okay fine. But how do you know they're won't be slash in my story? It's not very nice assuming and commenting. 

 

I shall be updating tomorrow night so Sunday late am or wherever you are Monday am, Sunday evening or morning haha! Anyway I'm so glad that I have readers! Your reviews keep me motivated! This story has so much more drama to come and trust me it's not relationship drama! And Michael was so god damn sexy! Ugh! Okay but this chapter was so short! And I'm so sorry but it was a filler! Longer chapter tomorrow!

 

 

Love youssssss! Keep reviewing!!!! Byeeeeee ••••••••••••••