- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This will be the first Father's Day Fanfiction on MJFiction enjoy :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 1 enjoy :)

 

                                                     Chapter 1.

 

     Year: In the summer of 2003.

 

      Location: Neverland Ranch.

 

     20 year old Lizzy Maxwell Jackson was sitting in her room one beautiful Saturday afternoon looking out the window. The sun was casting its rays down on her giving her such a gorgeous skin tone shade even in her eyes that shined a pretty light chocolate brown in the process. Just then, the door knocked; getting up to open it, and smile, she saw that it was the kids who were also her and her big brother Tyler's siblings: 6 year old Prince, and 5 year old Paris asking if they could come in. Stepping aside, and closing the door, she asked them what was up only to be greeted with Papers, glue, scissors, and other craft things responding to help them make Father's Day cards for it was tomorrow.

 

     Smiling, Liz nodded and even had a much better idea, they along with the rest of the family and friends were going to do something special: and that was going to be a concert to all the dads in the world. They clapped and cheered couldn't wait to show Michael how much they really cared for them over the years; Lizzy herself, was remembering all of which she and Ty had spent it with the King of Pop too.

Chapter End Notes:

Not my best chapter but enjoy and tell me what you think :)