[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is a collection of short stories, thoughts, letters and notes that I started writing when Michael passed away in an attempt to relieve my heart and my mind from the pain his passing has caused. Some of the stories are sad, others happy or maybe even somewhat funny and others are simply life experiences I went through during my long time fandom of the most wonderful person that has ever graced the face of the Earth.

 

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz53/broscootza/My%20King/248487_528663957150398_1642298930_n_zpscc408453.jpg


Rated: T
Categories: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Romance, Trigger Warning! Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 23383 Read: 16916
Published: Jun 05, 2013 Updated: Aug 11, 2013
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:

  • All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of the "Short Stories Collection". The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.    

1. May You Sail Fair to the Far Fields of Fortune by MJThrillMe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2110 words)

2. Just Breathe ... by MJThrillMe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1519 words)

3. The Day I Fell In Love with Santa by MJThrillMe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2011 words)

"Hey, it's not Christmas time yet," some of you might say and I couldn't agree more, but who says we need to wait until December to feel the Christmas spirit? ;) 

I wrote this story for a Christmas competition on another MJ board, MJJEternal.com. We were given a line to start with - "This Christmas wasn't like the rest ..." 

This is what I came up with. I had fun writing it, I hope you'll enjoy it, too. :)

4. Fall from Grace by MJThrillMe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1508 words)

A short story inspired by the word ... Grace ...

5. My Ghost by MJThrillMe [Reviews - 0] (2155 words)

A short story inspired by Halloween. 

6. Remember the Time? by MJThrillMe [Reviews - 0] (14080 words)

This is my story as a Michael Jackson fan. I wrote it and re-wrote it along the years in the hope that every event from my life and every feeling I had are as accurate as possible. Everything, from the first time I heard his voice ... to the time I went to see him in concert ... to the day he died, it's all in here. Writing this was my way to keep all the memories alive.